Games Mafia Game #106 - Re: Starting a Witch Hunt from Zero - ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Here's the Player Alignment + Action List :lambirb/

PLAYER LIST

1. @ShijimaTheSilentMan as Subaru Natsuki >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 4
2. @MArGi
as Emilia >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 4
3. @Holt
as Reinhard Van Astrea >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 1
4. @Brandish μ
as Elsa Granhiert >>> Townie >>> Mason (third LUST Holder) <<< LOST
5. @Farfalla
as Ram >>> Recruiting Mason (Threesome Candidate turned Lover)(SLOTH) <<<
WINS!
6. Sky @Demonspeed as Rem >>> Townie (former PRIDE holder) <<< Killed NIGHT 4
7. @Tatsumaki
as Beatrice >>> Mafia Member (former GLUTTONY holder) <<< Lynched DAY 6
8. @Lady pompom
as Frederica Baumann >>> Mafia Mason <<< Lynched DAY 3
9. gnut @Copy Panda
as Garfiel Tinzel >>> Mafia Member (Lover) (second GREED Holder) <<<
WINS!
10. @Vandred as Roswaal L. Mathers >>> Troublemaker (ENVY) <<< LOST
11. @digitaldude
as Otto Suwen >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 5
12. @Baka Taichou
as Priscilla Barielle >>> Townie (former GREED Holder) <<< Killed NIGHT 2
13. @Evil3ye
as Anastasia Hoshin >>> Mafia Member (former LUST Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 3
14. @GrySun
as Crusch Karsten >>> Sleeper (Lover)(SuperMason Recruited SuperMason) >>> Mafia Mason (Lover) (second PRIDE Holder)+(second WRATH Holder) <<< Recruited by both Parties on NIGHT 1 <<<
WINS!
15. @MadNat as Ferris/Felix Argyle >>> Townie >>> Mason (former WRATH Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 6
16. @James Rye
as Wilhelm Van Astrea >>> Townie (Traitor) (second GLUTTONY Holder) <<< Lynched DAY 7
17. @Marmalade
as Regulus Corneas
>>> Townie Detective <<< Killed NIGHT 3
18. @Shad as Petelgeuse Romanée-Conti >>> Mafia Boss <<< Lynched DAY 2
19. @Erinyes as Sekhmet >>> Townie >>> Mason (second LUST Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 5

​
DAY AND NIGHT ACTIONS

DAY 1

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Vandred <<< Gets 1 Correct


-
Holt (Townie) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 1
  • - Tatsumaki (GLUTTONY Janitor 3/3) >>> Kill GrySun >>> Success! >>> P3 Coinflip vs Mason Recruiter (FAILS) >>> Kills AFTER Mason Recruitment >>> Turns GrySun into Mafia Mason
  • - Evil3ye (LUST Escort 4/4)) >>> Block GrySun >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 4/4) >>> Recruits and Hides Behind GrySun >>> P3 Coinflip vs Mafia Kill (WINS) >>> Recruits First >>> Turns GrySun into Sleeper (Recruited SuperMason)
  • - Baka Taichou (GREED Investigation 5/5) >>> Uses Psychiatrist on Farfalla >>> Success! >>> Knows Farfalla has a Secondary Role
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Evil3ye >>> Success! >>> Gets Guilty
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 5/5) >>> Protect gnut/Panda >>> Success!


DAY 2

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Herself <<< Gets 1 Correct


-
Shad (Mafia Boss) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 2
  • - Copy Panda >>> Kills Baka Taichou >>> Success! >>> Obtains GREED by the end of the Night.
  • - Evil3ye (LUST Escort 3/4) >>> Block James Rye >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 3/4) >>> Recruits and Hides Behind MadNat >>> Success! >>> Turns MadNat into Mason
  • - Baka Taichou (GREED Investigation 4/5) >>> No Action
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Farfalla >>> Success! >>> Gets Innocent
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> No Action


DAY 3

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Copy Panda <<< Gets both correct and becomes Lover
- Demonspeed
(PRIDE DTV) >>> Daykills Evil3ye >>> Success! >>> Obtains LUST and passes it to Erinyes


-
Lady Pompom (Mafia Mason) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 3
  • - Copy Panda (GREED M.Detective 2/2) >>> Investigate James Rye >>> Fails due to Block
  • - GrySun >>> Kills Marmalade >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 2/4) >>> No Action
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Tatsumaki >>> Success! >>> Gets Guilty <<< Dies tho ayyyy
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> No Action
  • - Erinyes (LUST Prostitute 4/4) >>> Blocks Copy Panda >>> Success!
  • - Vandred (Troublemaker)(ENVY) >>> Urges Town to go Riot >>> Success! >>> Next Day will have Double Lynch



DAY 4 : - ShijimaTheSilentMan (Townie) and MArGi (Townie) are Both LYNCHED




NIGHT 4
  • - Copy Panda (GREED Strongman 1/2) >>> Strongman-kills Demonspeed >>> Success! >>> Obtains PRIDE at the End of the Night and passes it to GrySun >>> GREED loses its effects and becomes Inert.

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 2/4) >>> Recruits Erinyes >>> Success! >>> Turns Erinyes into a Mason
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> Protects Demonspeed >>> Fails <<< Strongman-kill bypasses it
  • - Erinyes (LUST Prostitute 3/4) >>> Blocks James Rye >>> Success!


DAY 5

- MadNat (WRATH Police Officer 3/5) >>> Protect Farfalla from Daykills >>> Success!
- GrySun
(PRIDE Assassin 2/2) >>> Assassinates Erinyes >>> Success! >>> Obtains LUST (2/4) and passes it to Brandish


-
digitaldude (Townie) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 5
  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 1/4) >>> Recruits Brandish >>> Success! >>> Turns Brandish into a Mason
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 2/5) >>> No Action
  • - Brandish (LUST Prostitute 2/4) >>> No Action


DAY 6

- MadNat (WRATH Police Officer 2/5) >>> Protect Farfalla from Daykills >>> Success!
- GrySun
(PRIDE Assassin 1/2) >>> Assassinates MadNat >>> Success! >>> PRIDE Witch Factor disappears >>> Obtains WRATH from his victim


-
Tatsumaki (Mafia Member)(GLUTTONY) is LYNCHED >>> GLUTTONY Witch Factor goes to James Rye >>> Authority will activate by the End of the Night Phase.


NIGHT 6
  • - GrySun (WRATH Sickly) >>> Infects Vandred >>> Success! >>> Vandred cannot vote next DayPhase
  • - Brandish (LUST Prostitute 2/4) >>> Blocks Copy Panda >>> Success!


DAY 7

- James Rye (Townie)(Traitor)(GLUTTONY) is LYNCHED

- END OF THE GAME
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I even said you're the one that can't get humor some minutes ago referencing to that, lmao. Are you still on wine?
And sure, I don't mind it, since you don't have a picture and it seems you won't accept that. List me away~
As I said to Gry a bit after, that was a "consideration", people may do wtv, that's actually a relevant part of strat.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



That's because I grew suspicious on you not playing while you're free '-'
I'm not, although I should be. Lot left from yesterday and I have an other cockroach-fear night ahead!
Great, now we have to deal with BAKA too of all people. I definitely need a glass now. #thanksObama
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yes.

Which may be why so many people are arguing and/or seems to be misunderstanding each other.
The only ones who understood each other seemed to be Shad and you ? Since you understood what role he had from his posts. Personnally I didn't get the hint.

As for my role it seems quite popular these days. :SOON
It's not about hinting or logic, Tatsu. It's about feelings! :bishie
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am halfway through the rules... Yay me.

Though could someone tell me how much more time I have to vote and do my third post? :worrybunny
If it's the game mechanic with witch stuff, don't sweat it too much unless you have one yourself. Focus more on the core gameplay. Are you town? If so, tell us your thoughts on other people, who you think is or isn't town because of something they said or did/voted, or at least make me feel comfortable about you being a good town and not an evil villain.

If you're mafia just admit it, we'll find you eventually so might as well save us the trouble.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,040
Gender
Female
Country
France
So the biggest arguments, or well lengthy discussions, today would be Farf/Shad, Gry/Evil, Evil/Farf. But they were being so nitpicky I wonder if mafias would take the risk of talking so much on Day1 ?

I don't want to wait last minute so I'll votekill James Rye as placeholder since I'm not sure there is someone I really distrust at the moment.
 

MadNat

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 14, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
256
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
If you're mafia just admit it, we'll find you eventually so might as well save us the trouble.
i don't think anybody will ever do this and admit it :oh ....plus we have anti-town with us :gwah

so i might just check a few thoughts and ask myself why some have already 2 votes :mono
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
First thank you hosts for such a well organised game, I love how detailed the PMs are with even specific links to each role we can use and thread the way it's arranged and written ♥ easy to follow through the end xD. also the avatars are cute af!


Alright, read the mechanics a bit confused but i'll read the thread to be sure.

so we all have a list of powers we can use once and if we die with them unused they can still be put to use by a mortician (was it mortician that used the dead's role?)

I personally dislike the sin I received because of the sin per se xD

Didn't read all the sin roles just yet cuz I wanna go through as much as the thread as i can in these last hours, sorry i came so late didn't realize it was today not tomorrow and I have a bad flu and have been dead most of the day and just got up from a long nap and was about to play some ow xD.

Now as a first instinct based off of fear from last game I would be inclined to vote Shad. But let's be honest, how high are the chances of him getting mafia again in a successive order like this? So for now will leave that thought aside.

Now, reading the thread and looking at the votes so far:



ugh, I'll do a follow up post as i read the thread, this is gonna take long... dammit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i find the shad vote a bit sus for now.

ShijimaTheSilentMan i like your signature

I'm disliking the spread votes, means noone is sus enough, shit.

can someone just sum things up omg i'm barely on page 3
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
so we giving hints? what hints are those?

I even said you're the one that can't get humor some minutes ago referencing to that, lmao. Are you still on wine?
And sure, I don't mind it, since you don't have a picture and it seems you won't accept that. List me away~
As I said to Gry a bit after, that was a "consideration", people may do wtv, that's actually a relevant part of strat.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



That's because I grew suspicious on you not playing while you're free '-'
I don't think there was ever a mg where I was low radar as mafia on purpose XDDDD, but still thanks

Where are the other AFKers? @Sky @MArGi @Baka Taichou
I'm here now, margi mentioned in an early post and pre game that she'll be less active, sky idk if he started being active after this post, but he did react to my post just now.



Now that we've had our round of greetings, let me stress the point that a mislynch is even worse than mafia sniping a Holder. It's fine if you don't want to claim active/passive because you're vanilla with a WF, I guess, but just hint something else in that case. Let's not gift the scum the perfect excuse to blend in.

For my part, role's active and requires some care, so to speak.


@Holt, since you agreed on hinting being best, feel like channeling your inner Seraph?

@Brandish μ, in the spirit of not going into great detail - if you were looking from my point of view, specifically considering that "I'm town" is not a hint, would you say your hint should be seen as satisfactory? I'll take your answer very seriously :mono

@Evil3ye, made up your mind on the matter? Any additional thoughts at the moment?

@digitaldude, @Lady pompom, @Erinyes, same question. Would you be willing to share something about yourselves so we don't have to finish the day with a blind lynch?

@James Rye @Baka Taichou @Tatsumaki @Sky, don't be shy, come say hi :lambirb
HIIII!



I'd personally we not hint so early, but I take it ppl have already hinted?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

ok i'm stupid...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I like how you didn't hint in the end and overshared the wrong part ._.
then you need to read that post again, cuz i basically claimed because i'm stupid and got the mechanics wrong
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Baka has a sin then? Hmm, there goes nothing. Interesting also that Farfalla fetched her to join the game, perhaps trying to rescue a fellow mofo with a sin to not get penalised / host killed?

Curious situation, what I thought Farfalla to be jumping the gun now Baka does, not untypical though.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Interesting also that Farfalla fetched her to join the game, perhaps trying to rescue a fellow mofo with a sin to not get penalised / host killed?
I'm in comp just like I was and mentioned yday and saw her get online now, could have let her get a penalty in spite of what she is, but that's totally because we're mafia together instead (leaving an irony mark in here in case you miss this as well)
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Interesting, so while claiming to be Van rival, you actually mirror exactly what he said on that matter? hmm, pompom, not very believable vote then.
I always vote Vandred first thing in the game! Do you have any idea for how many games I've been waiting to vote Vandred and he'd never participate, huh?! I was almost finding another punchbag for votes a substitute!

Oh people have roles?
I think some do, at least. But given mechanics, I wouldn't put it far having a few vanillas since the powers are actual role powers that can be used a certain amount of times.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
if only you were right Evileye, too bad you're not, she's just made me sus of her with her last 2 posts

so here goes nothing

!votekill farfalla
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm in comp just like I was and mentioned yday and saw her get online now, could have let her get a penalty in spite of what she is, but that's totally because we're mafia together instead (leaving an irony mark in here in case you miss this as well)
Comp? Company?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

if only you were right Evileye, too bad you're not, she's just made me sus of her with her last 2 posts

so here goes nothing

!votekill farfalla
Haha tfw you fetch a person that votes you.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

That said Sakura if you‘re mafia be so kind and don‘t kill me early like the game before. I‘m not a threat, mostly having fun 😇
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Catching up right now, using mobile phone though.
But their interaction already played out. What matters now is less their direct input, but how people position themselves and their opinions around it.

And frankly if you don‘t feel anything or want to comment on 2 players getting into an argument I‘m assuming you‘re mafia. Doesn‘t matter if both are town or mafia or mixed, player interactions should make other players develop opinions. Only mafia would prefer not taking any stances.
What I meant is seeing how their interactions and overall behavior is before making a statement on it. Yes obviously interactions like this will make an impact, I suppose any kind of interaction with anyone is, but if I haven’t got any constructive thoughts as of yet about it.

It’s day 1, I’d like to observe a bit if you don’t mind.
Did the situation stand out? Yes, but that doesn’t necessarily have to mean anything. Shad making very Shad-like comments, Farfs being Farfs. I thought Farfs’ immediate “I am active” stood out more to be honest.

As this is the first post I see catching up, I’ll be commenting as I go :3
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Let‘s not trashtalk Day 1, if anything this is the best day to catch some scum napping and confused while isolated.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
wait doesn't make sense for her to msg me in the first place if she was mafia she'd have just let me get the penalty vote the next day =_= my vote is dumb sorry farf.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top