Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
"The Grinch would never be scared of a Potato ahah. Even though my heart is three sizes too small, I would never hurt an innocent soul~"
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'm here.

Evil- why would passing the curse to scum even be viable? The NVD is more relevant late game, not right now, and then you're giving them protection on being targeted...

Gry- I disagree on scum starting with NVD as harsh. It's really not that much of a big deal tbh, since the chances of a single vote seriously influencing the lynch is minimal this early, and scum would be more likely to shy away from being the decisive voter to avoid backlash the following day. Plus the PGO protection on the scum outweighs the NVD nerf. Although, hosts revealing Evil has the curse kinda negates that I guess.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'm here.

Evil- why would passing the curse to scum even be viable? The NVD is more relevant late game, not right now, and then you're giving them protection on being targeted...

Gry- I disagree on scum starting with NVD as harsh. It's really not that much of a big deal tbh, since the chances of a single vote seriously influencing the lynch is minimal this early, and scum would be more likely to shy away from being the decisive voter to avoid backlash the following day. Plus the PGO protection on the scum outweighs the NVD nerf. Although, hosts revealing Evil has the curse kinda negates that I guess.
Was thinking out loud here and quickly came around to conclude that as long as the bullet is in it's better for townie to have to avoid a sussy not being able to be investigated or spied on. Later that might change when one vote matters more than now, but I also don't think we will ever have a situation in which anyone will be killed by this PGO, since it's a host announced thing, so... we will see which benefits will outweight late game. If that role even lives that long and not get lynched before hand.

Any thoughts on Gry revealing to be sitting on the potatoe?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
How long is this day? Basically how long until we have to cast our votes?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, I’m on my phone and totally drunk. Will change my avatar later. Sorry for that
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
For now votekill SirSamuel
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I go to sleep now. When I wake up I will change my pic and try to play properly
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
hi guys, will be here in 10 mins (I got sick in the meantime)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so mechanics are the passable secondaries? o.o
--- Double Post Merged, ---

lol panda is up on 2 votes already? what are the chances he's mafia 3rd game in a row :))) it'd laugh my ass off if he was
Yes they would die on me, but I‘d rather be open with the thing. Like this I don‘t need Doc protection N1 so they can target others, and I‘d generally always tell who has it to keep it clear.
what :)))) you would still not need it


sorry guys but !votekill GrySun
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hate being late for a game :bored Got comments but they'll prolly be redundant by the time I reach page 5...
Also, uh... no thrills with reading that some interactions got changed... could be kinda hard/misleading to tell some stuff with that...
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Curse and is Paranoid (NVD + PGO)
The player is jinxed not f****

To whoever said NVD gets mentioned at beginning because can’t vote Yea that’s why evil name got mentioned.

@Baka Taichou those are things I felt would affect the game if I didn’t mention them. There are things in this game that aren’t necessarily a mechanic but aren’t what you find in a normal game
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But didn’t find it necessary to put in op
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm thinking what is the best play here. Pass someone i rather trust or someone i rather sus. Hmm.

Guessing with PGO still active the trade off of no vote is rather more useful for mafia, as they have a night of detective protection? That will change when the bullet is used up, but will it even ever if everyone knows who has the curse? Don't think.

So rather someone trustworthy. Not the demon. :hmm
Ok I'll save my comments/questions while I read stuff in case no one has mentioned/asked them yet, so I don't forget.

Hm, from the OP I got that the Potato and the NVD are passable. But since those are kinda expected, I was just curious if you got a confirmation that the 2 passable mentions are indeed about the 2 roles you got (cause the passing mention was also in a separate paragraph).
Also, you sure it's a single target? In case you can pass both, it ain't a single target? Asking 'cause Idk if that's some sort of secondary combo role...

Yeah makes sense, and makes the PGO surprisingly ineffective as a mafia tool or townie tool, as no way anyone falls to it unless they‘re seriously not paying attention.
Maybe that's what got tweaked.

Maybe I should vote Farfalla, good chances James is Traitor for 5th time in a row and serving us up a teammate for free. #foodforthoughts
Don't get me wrong, James, but I'd be sweating bullets after what I've followed last game if that was the case @.@...





Kay, done. So 5 pages with 2 hints and no real requests on that sense until DD now o.o
Got a role that's not often used but it's still not the first time I have it now (guess I've aged with this game indeed...)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Role hints btw onegai.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Hm, from the OP I got that the Potato and the NVD are passable. But since those are kinda expected, I was just curious if you got a confirmation that the 2 passable mentions are indeed about the 2 roles you got (cause the passing mention was also in a separate paragraph).
Also, you sure it's a single target? In case you can pass both, it ain't a single target? Asking 'cause Idk if that's some sort of secondary combo role...
It was same as OP that mentioned the curse - which is a nonvoter-disease and (with a plus) paranoid gunowner role, that must be passed. Both are the curse, not two seperate curses, so I cannot pass individually, as it's a bundle thing. The main role can still functions as well alongside.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Damn you guys voting all panda, when you should be voting Gry!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We get no hints on that as well for now?
Hmm, I can hint. Is an oldschool role, non of those james-crazes.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Not sure how I feel about Gry, to be honest. To me you raised a very good question about his reveal but I can see Gry as a town trying to fly further depending on things.

Page 5 with 3~4 people hinting and not many caring was a bit odd to me tho, tbh.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
what :)))) you would still not need it
I mean openly I wouldn‘t need it. How does a Doc know I need no protection when I don‘t claim? It‘s pretty self-contradictory to both say I can tank a kill and explode and at the same time expect Doctors to not protect me unless I say I don‘t need protection, which in turn makes me unlikely to be targetted for a kill N1 :notlikethis
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gry is town, don‘t listen to the haters.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Not sure how I feel about Gry, to be honest. To me you raised a very good question about his reveal but I can see Gry as a town trying to fly further depending on things.

Page 5 with 3~4 people hinting and not many caring was a bit odd to me tho, tbh.
Tell me what the „very good question about his reveal“ is. I‘m a very frequent Doc target early game, you‘re telling me it‘s more likely I get killed and not protected N1? If anything I‘ve in the last 10+ games been protected more often than killed on N1.

And again, as mafia I have what benefit from claiming Potato D1? An excuse for living D2? That‘s just beyond silly. What do I use D3 then as an excuse? Such a 0 benefit play when as mafia I could juggle the potato around with teammates and then drop it on a likely night on a townie.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
And again, as mafia I have what benefit from claiming Potato D1? An excuse for living D2? That‘s just beyond silly. What do I use D3 then as an excuse? Such a 0 benefit play when as mafia I could juggle the potato around with teammates and then drop it on a likely night on a townie.
Very funny sounding from a guy that just last game claimed IC D3 as mafia.

Anyway, any comments on the panda votes/voters?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top