Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Also i noticed that farfalla don't even show herself online and keep throwing rocks while being in cover, She didn't say anything about GB, when he told her to leave him alone. Sounds like a team to me or favoritism.
In what sense? I leave my status to show when I'm around o.o I do read things in a safe tab here and there but that's for when I don't have enough time to post in hand and don't wanna have a shit load of things to read at once later on. And I did mention GB now, just think GB is playing GB so far which can usually go either way, so yeah it's rarely my D1 focus (and the things I've taken as oddity in the past on him in early stages didn't seem to be here yet). And well I didn't play the Santa game, don't know how you went there. Just recall you were like this when we were a team. Idk, you said several times this game is easy and you've done some nice plays with your town bold version, kinda hard to pretend I haven't seen those. People play differently so that matters when we evaluate them.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yooo, you should be the most quiet about this one, potatoe man. Nobody forced you to reveal it, yet you did to "think out loud and be open about it".

Honestly, people in doubt just vote Gry. Very fishy approach to the bomb thing trying to appear as cooperative town, but set on 'surviving' being more benefitial because of his good role, just setting himself up to have an alibi of longevity as a mafia.
No, I did to start some reveals and discussions. Meanwhile your loud thinking is just „LOOK GUYS IM TOWN IN MY THOUGHTS I CONCLUDE TO DO TOWN AND NOT MAFIA-THINGS“. Very blatant.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Any reason why you refused to hint towards your role? It doesn‘t need to narrow the options too much, but at least something that confidently shows that you have a non-mafia role. Instead of what it looks like rn, that you haven‘t made up your mind yet what role to pretend to have?

First days can be random lynches, but only if you call „hunches“ random. Usually there‘s always some gut feelings about people here or there.
I’ll drop hints later. Not today. That is if I survive. But before that there are things I need to confirm myself.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Like, one is a forthcoming gesture of showing my hand, the other is showing your fake thought process lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I’ll drop hints later. Not today. That is if I survive. But before that there are things I need to confirm myself.
I‘ve heard this before. Well, I hope you confirm your stuff successfully then and hear from you later.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
As usual from you, this is such a blatant lie. The post you refering to is this one, which is an out loud thought, coming quickly to conclusion that it's better in hands of someone trust worthy in the very SAME POST.
What you call a blatant lie was just revived by you now '-' You did consider it in your thought process even if you scratched it afterwards, same post or not. Do I think you're scum right now? No. In case later on people have more to take into consideration and I'd want them to recall bits about your or anyone? Yes, lol.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Like last time u.u
I don't think you're the person I'd choose to vote for this day but I do expect more from you tbh. There's the demeanor thing going for Gry, but I'm still left with the feeling you engage more when you're indeed comfy.
I don't think I'm that bad but I do know you were frustrated with last game so I can't help your grievances with that too much. Perhaps I've been a bit passive early in pressing those I'm suspicious of, but the time will come to grill them more.

And Farf I'm always comfy, just at varying levels :hurr
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Nobody contradicted that train of thought. The idea of an out loud thought is to have a discussion and collect different opinions. As you can read I had the opinion that it's not a great play to give to someone sus, and everyone who engaged with that train of thoughts thought the same.

Now saying I considered it, is a completely misleading statement.
Saying nobody contradicted reads weird when people did mention that afterward and you reinforced it yourself it was a thinking out loud process.
Idk how you can get defensive and say that's to make you sus when I've openly said the opposite even before and am being very clear right now about the ones I have more problems with lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It’s likely gonna be a random lynching. First days are usually like that right?
Yes, but sometimes we're assertive, it rly sucks when the collective established mentality is that "ah day 1 anyways" one.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Like, one is a forthcoming gesture of showing my hand, the other is showing your fake thought process lol.
Show your hand but TO THE MAFIA, very wise play, indeed. What do you mean fake lol, can serve that right at you.

Like I haven't asked people about their role hints, and also you about who to pass that to. Talking of which, if you survive who is the next bomb guy? Since you're so open about things, might as well just tell.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Saying nobody contradicted reads weird when people did mention that afterward and you reinforced it yourself it was a thinking out loud process.
Idk how you can get defensive and say that's to make you sus when I've openly said the opposite even before and am being very clear right now about the ones I have more problems with lmao.
People you mean just Holt who as well tried to paint that the intend on that post was to give it to mafia, then you and now Gry is jumping on it conveniently to distract from his sus-ass failed attampt to be trustworthy town, right.

While you state the opposite you keep repeating it and the others jump on it just makes you yourself more sus in this tbh.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Show your hand but TO THE MAFIA, very wise play, indeed. What do you mean fake lol, can serve that right at you.

Like I haven't asked people about their role hints, and also you about who to pass that to. Talking of which, if you survive who is the next bomb guy? Since you're so open about things, might as well just tell.
You‘re such a shameless mafia :lmao You asked the hosts earlier what happens if the target of the passing dies, then you want to openly have me share my target. 1+1.

But don‘t distract now from your blunders of your weird PGO mafia intentions, you defending from that vs Farf rn makes you dig yourself deeper :awe
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

On someone you trust no question, what is there to wonder about this lol.
^ yet only „Holt“ questioned the asinine thoughts eh.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I have no qualms saying that I'm fine with a new player not hinting today cause in their case what I'm waiting for the most is to compare how they act after the first night. That can be very telling and that change is quite hard to cover/fake. So curious to watch the first game where Shiji is mafia since he still looks quite lost now heh. Imo the other 3 are less forgiven yeah, and also leave terrible examples to the future. Gonna recap recent past games from Bran and Misho, tho my issue is more with Bran (Pandu is basically non existent in this game and seems that being fine with it is his actual intent).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Eh, I‘d still prefer you passing PGO to someone new before lynching you, so this kay be too distracting atm. But I appreciate your fumbles.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
this bear is in danger smh
This bear is also too lazy to change his avatar Sakurai! Votelock Panda
@Crescent Jinx Is there a reason why there are 20 avatars for 19 players?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

to change into
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,393
Gender
Male
Country
France
I have no qualms saying that I'm fine with a new player not hinting today cause in their case what I'm waiting for the most is to compare how they act after the first night. That can be very telling and that change is quite hard to cover/fake. So curious to watch the first game where Shiji is mafia since he still looks quite lost now heh. Imo the other 3 are less forgiven yeah, and also leave terrible examples to the future. Gonna recap recent past games from Bran and Misho, tho my issue is more with Bran (Pandu is basically non existent in this game and seems that being fine with it is his actual intent).
Usually I am fine with newbies not hinting too. I avoid lynching them D1 etc but it's not Shijima's first game anymore. He was following the previous one even after his death too.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This bear is also too lazy to change his avatar Sakurai! Votelock Panda
@Crescent Jinx Is there a reason why there are 20 avatars for 19 players?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

to change into
You, smile-boy, you‘re back. You already locked so I just want you to catch up and tell me thoughts on players.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
You‘re such a shameless mafia :lmao You asked the hosts earlier what happens if the target of the passing dies, then you want to openly have me share my target. 1+1.

But don‘t distract now from your blunders of your weird PGO mafia intentions, you defending from that vs Farf rn makes you dig yourself deeper :awe
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



^ yet only „Holt“ questioned the asinine thoughts eh.
Lot of steam here, but no surprise from a mafia on the chopping block, grasping for the last straws to hold on to to pull oneself out from the swamp of the suspicious innocent child like play from last d1 game.

If I could vote it would be between Gry, Panda and Demon.
Former two were already explained, latter seemed suspiciously keen on getting info on PGO kill, then later not really contributing much when be ever as vigilantly present at all times.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
People you mean just Holt who as well tried to paint that the intend on that post was to give it to mafia, then you and now Gry is jumping on it conveniently to distract from his sus-ass failed attampt to be trustworthy town, right.

While you state the opposite you keep repeating it and the others jump on it just makes you yourself more sus in this tbh.
I can go back to check it again but it felt like someone else, maybe Gry, also mentioned it early on (as in right or a bit after) and not now. If it matters to you, since that was just an example in a counter claim. You're doing what Gry just did some pages ago: complain I'm repeating/insisting on it when I'm doing it solely to reply to you - when you're also actually causing me to diverge from the things I'm actually evaluating and, FFS again, openly commenting on, about my real issues and vote process. It's like you 2 have an issue with each other and I keep getting dragged to it even tho I said it alrdy none of you raised major flags to me today, quite annoying rly.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
o\ leave me alome
--- Double Post Merged, ---

votelock baka
lol :)))

and now GB brings me up to 1st place. didn't realize how important I was ♥
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You, smile-boy, you‘re back. You already locked so I just want you to catch up and tell me thoughts on players.
I'd be fine with either Baka or Panda, just wanted to see a two-way to check who changes or starts voting on who in the last few minutes of the day. Dunno about you but you feel less scummy than last game plus you got a potato to send around, got a feeling that Jinx would give the potato to a townie as starting holder and not a mafia, so for now you are clear to me.
As for the others, well, they can be everything, lol, day 1 is as unclear as ever. xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lot of steam here, but no surprise from a mafia on the chopping block, grasping for the last straws to hold on to to pull oneself out from the swamp of the suspicious innocent child like play from last d1 game.

If I could vote it would be between Gry, Panda and Demon.
Former two were already explained, latter seemed suspiciously keen on getting info on PGO kill, then later not really contributing much when be ever as vigilantly present at all times.
You can‘t be this bad when town, surely? Me this game and last game are like day and night, surely town Evil wouldn‘t be equating these.

I do agree something‘s off about Demon. I felt like he contradicted himself when talking about me in 2 different posts, but writing it off as him changing his mind weirdly.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Usually I am fine with newbies not hinting too. I avoid lynching them D1 etc but it's not Shijima's first game anymore. He was following the previous one even after his death too.
Yeah but say he's mafia now, from his posting now he still looks quite ... unknowledgeable to me. It was more in that sense since I don't think his previous game even after death served him that well that he'd look less in the dark now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top