Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Fiend I'll also add that you're one of the few "lazy hinters" (with a flat 'active' and nothing else) while the other 2 are people that had barely played the game recently +Sam.
I have never been particularly creative with hints to begin with but I don't see how claiming AR is lazy.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
The last time we were together, I didn't really have anything to say when my team piled up on me specially when it was fueled by hate not actual playing just imagine how the night phase would have become if i survived.

But yeah GB always get a pass even after a 2nd Jesus claim, no surprise here.
What are your thoughts on other players? Specially other silent ones like GB.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Ok, then what exactly do you expect that "something later" to be to be giving him a pass for now? Better define it now, so you have a measurement you can hold him later to.
But telling you already now, you will probably be disappointed. :catshrug
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
My Top 4 to Lynch

James
GB
DD
Farf
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Uhm, you say that while you were mafia both last game and how did his fly under the radar go exactly the firsth three days? :oh
Feel like the first replies he made, till like 15 minutes ago, he wasn’t even trying. That stands out and isn’t under the radar behavior. At least laat game he tried a litttle bit more is what Im saying
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Especially with the number of games I have played. Saying something like "I had the role before" is pretty much pointless.

I don't like when hints are too subjective.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Active Role.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Especially with the number of games I have played. Saying something like "I had the role before" is pretty much pointless.

I don't like when hints are too subjective.
Yeah but just one person had only that bit as her whole hint (the one I voted for). Some others added subjective stuff (like it, don't like it, less useful, had it before or not, etc) paired with other things.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Especially with the number of games I have played. Saying something like "I had the role before" is pretty much pointless.
Exactly lol. I see players like GrySun do it all the time. When he has 100 games on his record. Its not hint at all. Good thing you mentioned it.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,693
Gender
Female
Country
China
Why would I start a revenge train on you when we were teammates in a successful team last game? There's no logic to it. It was a placeholder vote, but the way you've acted has raised my ire. At least you've done something more than the omo aigoo bollocks and the "woe is me bear" bull but you've got time to read through the thread and post so I'd expect you to.

I made Choccy Pud with a caramel sauce and it was lovely, 40/10 comfy :hurr
ooh true i forgot we were teammates actually but that's even worse since you betraying nakama

Something weird about Panda to me is that he's simultaneously following and not following the game. Some parts sound like he's fully caught up, others like he isn't.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



LOL yes that makes no sense from him to say.
well i signed up so ill refresh the thread and browse pages, but im not hyped, primed and quoting posts left and right
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
c_c but that's actually your hint?
My game count is very low, My hint is better than his. The possibility of me getting a new role is actually plausible not like GrySun who probably played all the roles in this game.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
ooh true i forgot we were teammates actually but that's even worse since you betraying nakama



well i signed up so ill refresh the thread and browse pages, but im not hyped, primed and quoting posts left and right
Ok but you'll still quote and reply selectively? Cause it's the second time at least you ignore a quote or tag to provide a hint, and I don't think that's your usual self either.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Votekill James. Almost forgot that I haven’t voted yet.

Panda’s inactivity doesn’t feel very genuine to me tbh. Reminiscent of his cooking antics last game. Besides, there hasn’t even been much. This has been one of the more quiet D1s, so catching up wouldn’t take much at all. And it does seem like he did that already.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Is DD about his absence or something he said in particular you disliked?
His absence is weird, no a single aaaaaaaaaaaaa
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
well i signed up so ill refresh the thread and browse pages, but im not hyped, primed and quoting posts left and right
That's kinda how I felt when I was thrown from a game as mafia to another game where I was mafia again. You handled it much better than me last game though, but maybe 3rd time in a row is your breaking point for enthusiasm?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My game count is very low, My hint is better than his. The possibility of me getting a new role is actually plausible not like GrySun who probably played all the roles in this game.
But all I hinted is that I like my role and it is active, not whether I had it before or not :grumble
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
My game count is very low, My hint is better than his. The possibility of me getting a new role is actually plausible not like GrySun who probably played all the roles in this game.
Ik, but your hint wasn't that you had it, it was that you NEVER had it, so it falls under the same, according to your own criteria above. You kinda couldn't tell what route you took with it right now, it seems, which is very odd o.O
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Votekill James. Almost forgot that I haven’t voted yet.

Panda’s inactivity doesn’t feel very genuine to me tbh. Reminiscent of his cooking antics last game. Besides, there hasn’t even been much. This has been one of the more quiet D1s, so catching up wouldn’t take much at all. And it does seem like he did that already.
Odd you call Panda fake yet vote James. What did James do that was more deserving of a vote?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Lambu is the sub for this game. I know he can’t come like right now to vote or anything. Should I give Kato til D2? Or should I just auto switch them out? (maybe I’m too impatient but if he was active online today, I kind of am low on tolerance)

also for people who don’t change their avatar👀
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top