Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't think it matters atm to drum up a discussion, but I can find the posts. Feeling I remember from them was 1st "I don't think the potato thing matters" then some posts later "it is weird", kinda like a mafia who forgot what stance he was holding. But don't feel particularly strong on it yet.
Yes I didn't think much of it at first. Then I changed my mind after thinking more but that was more because of what you said might make more sense later. I still don't think it's something you would do as Mafia.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Also Erin did go back to her passive self I think, and in the end her extra bit in the hinting was "my role fits myself" which at first I thought it was something more elaborated.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gonna votekill Raven for now.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Fwiw I think someone was legit claiming innocent child while disguising it as a joke. Erin?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Will likely vote for Raven or Kat. Even that single returning post from Raven felt merely like a reaction that didn't go further.
Hm I thought it was fine, but given that she disappeared right after it does make it look less good.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Also Erin did go back to her passive self I think, and in the end her extra bit in the hinting was "my role fits myself" which at first I thought it was something more elaborated.
That was a strange enough comment to make me remember my own Koala-prostitute hint from last game, so if she doesn't live up to a perfectly sane explanation it's gonna raise major questions.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think last time Erin said something about a role fitting herself she was Pirate or something? And yes she did make an IC joke.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
oh raven is playing, damn wasted my vote on the wrong gal it seems
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Yes I didn't think much of it at first. Then I changed my mind after thinking more but that was more because of what you said might make more sense later. I still don't think it's something you would do as Mafia.
Really demon, that's your canon for why you changed your mind, and ambiguous nothing saying phrase? :hmm
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Also Erin did go back to her passive self I think, and in the end her extra bit in the hinting was "my role fits myself" which at first I thought it was something more elaborated.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gonna votekill Raven for now.
She has yet to log-in today though.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, again, just worth mentioning it.
Voted for someone that is still around and could "prove me wrong", tho I'd vote for others as well, tho the top 2 feels more like town than scum to me.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Mhm the game aesthetics, mechanics and my role doused my aesthetics considerably. During weekends I generally have some company over as well. And it's day 1 and I had 5 votes in 10 mins. So it's a combination of things :hmph

Demon, Kat and Sam seem suspicious to me. Demon bc of his page 1 inquiries on mechanics and the "just trying to understand mechanic :catshrug" post. Katsko was roleplaying again, like last time she was Santa. Sam tried to start a revenge train on me, like last game folks did on Gry.

Those are just initial vibes I got, I haven't read everything and I don't have an opinion on everyone
Why would I start a revenge train on you when we were teammates in a successful team last game? There's no logic to it. It was a placeholder vote, but the way you've acted has raised my ire. At least you've done something more than the omo aigoo bollocks and the "woe is me bear" bull but you've got time to read through the thread and post so I'd expect you to.

Sam of varying levels of comfortable is something to look out for imo ~
I made Choccy Pud with a caramel sauce and it was lovely, 40/10 comfy :hurr
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Fiend I'll also add that you're one of the few "lazy hinters" (with a flat 'active' and nothing else) while the other 2 are people that had barely played the game recently +Sam.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
As for Bakasakura~ undecided. On one hand being sick and playing while sick can be quite a pain. Makes me wonder if thats why she’s not really her usual passionate self.

Panchan just was absent up until now, hard to really develop an opinion on that. Would like to believe he would put in a little bit more effort as mafia to fly under the radar more.
That and he’s been actually busy (though for town, the majority of the day replies weren’t really helpful)
I don’t have any problems with Raven so far tbh, she hasn’t played in awhile and just seems a bit detached. Want to see how D2 goes.

About Kat, agree that she reminds us of previous game🐱 Considering voting for her atm
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Something weird about Panda to me is that he's simultaneously following and not following the game. Some parts sound like he's fully caught up, others like he isn't.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why would I start a revenge train on you when we were teammates in a successful team last game?
LOL yes that makes no sense from him to say.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Panchan just was absent up until now, hard to really develop an opinion on that. Would like to believe he would put in a little bit more effort as mafia to fly under the radar more.
Uhm, you say that while you were mafia both last game and how did his fly under the radar go exactly the firsth three days? :oh
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
In what sense? I leave my status to show when I'm around o.o I do read things in a safe tab here and there but that's for when I don't have enough time to post in hand and don't wanna have a shit load of things to read at once later on. And I did mention GB now, just think GB is playing GB so far which can usually go either way, so yeah it's rarely my D1 focus (and the things I've taken as oddity in the past on him in early stages didn't seem to be here yet). And well I didn't play the Santa game, don't know how you went there. Just recall you were like this when we were a team. Idk, you said several times this game is easy and you've done some nice plays with your town bold version, kinda hard to pretend I haven't seen those. People play differently so that matters when we evaluate them.
The last time we were together, I didn't really have anything to say when my team piled up on me specially when it was fueled by hate not actual playing just imagine how the night phase would have become if i survived.

But yeah GB always get a pass even after a 2nd Jesus claim, no surprise here.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Fiend I'll also add that you're one of the few "lazy hinters" (with a flat 'active' and nothing else) while the other 2 are people that had barely played the game recently +Sam.
Lazy hint or not it's still more than some others have done,. I'll reveal more when it's time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top