Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
But Demon, I am asking you, because that is your argument for not vote for him. Obviously I did not like his bomb claim, which is why I don't hold much weight in his words this phase, but for you those few words were enough to trust him, so explain that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not voting or what I also mean is changing your position on the said bomb thing.
Saying I trust him is a big word. I think he is most likely Town than not simply because I don't believe Mafia Gry would want that kind of attention D1. My guess is that he wants to scare Mafia from killing him.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
That's kinda how I felt when I was thrown from a game as mafia to another game where I was mafia again. You handled it much better than me last game though, but maybe 3rd time in a row is your breaking point for enthusiasm?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



But all I hinted is that I like my role and it is active, not whether I had it before or not :grumble
I checked and i was wrong on this one. I thought you said that.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
They are on the same level. But i talk of acceptance, its still more acceptable hint from a low count player at least on early day phases, while a high count player saying it is pointless since we all know for sure he did played them.
I disagree cause imo it's the same, you have a full role pool to consider, and then your reasoning also gets flawed when you hype something that wasn't correct this time (which was what Gry replied to you as a quote).
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
So Im totally town trust me lol, and you probably will laugh about my hint when I will tell more .
This does not sound promising. You know you can still add stuff to your hint. Or if you keep with it and our humour not the same, the "laugh" will rather turn into "annoyance". :hmm
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,688
Gender
Female
Country
China
you can kill me, but i did my duty; posted, voted, hinted and named suspects w/ motivation

that's more effort than hosts put in, who couldn't even be bothered to format OP properly and used up dec slot on "passable secondaries" lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oddly enough Baka not distrusting me anymore out of the blue makes me trust her less lol. Usually she homes in on me and doesn't let go :(
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,728
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
To anyone who isn't Farf, thoughts on Raven? Particularly her latest posts regarding hints.
Seems to be playing it a bit safe while she finds her feet after a year out, so it's not explicitly town or mafia in nature. Maybe warrants a bit more scrutiny but I don't think it's particularly worrying just yet.

=-= I said a bit better you Schmetterling!
Who knew the German word for butterfly could come off like a slur
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Saying I trust him is a big word. I think he is most likely Town than not simply because I don't believe Mafia Gry would want that kind of attention D1. My guess is that he wants to scare Mafia from killing him.
So you're implying he has an important role? So will you vote him if it is not a Detective or something else useful?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What else can be more important than killing a mafia at night Demon?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,728
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
you can kill me, but i did my duty; posted, voted, hinted and named suspects w/ motivation

that's more effort than hosts put in, who couldn't even be bothered to format OP properly and used up dec slot on "passable secondaries" lmao
The host stuff is just plain unnecessary, and your duty should've included wearing your avi. Tut tut.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
PSA: You can put avatars on phone, it's not hard.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
you can kill me, but i did my duty; posted, voted, hinted and named suspects w/ motivation

that's more effort than hosts put in, who couldn't even be bothered to format OP properly and used up dec slot on "passable secondaries" lmao
More effort, you still play from your phone without avatar or replying to direct questions?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, toxic comment btw.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I hate German, for a sec I thought I was being cursed lmao
It's why I used it haha XD
:bishie

anyway, should I reveal my role or sth? would that sway ppl away from lynching me?

Getting really tired of being killed D1-N2 honestly
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It's why I used it haha XD
:bishie

anyway, should I reveal my role or sth? would that sway ppl away from lynching me?

Getting really tired of being killed D1-N2 honestly
Do it. You said it sucks, so what's the loss.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,688
Gender
Female
Country
China
don't whine, you do the same in my games

you can kill me if you must, but don't use sth like avi as an excuse
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I disagree cause imo it's the same, you have a full role pool to consider, and then your reasoning also gets flawed when you hype something that wasn't correct this time (which was what Gry replied to you as a quote).
So what? Everyone do mistakes. I didn't get it right this time. No reason to say that when i admit i was wrong.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So what? Everyone do mistakes. I didn't get it right this time. No reason to say that when i admit i was wrong.
I saw your post after mine but I still didn't add anything to it cause the part where those hints are the same cause they still leave the whole role pool as options behind still stands.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
So you're implying he has an important role? So will you vote him if it is not a Detective or something else useful?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What else can be more important than killing a mafia at night Demon?
Important? Not necessarily. I think he just wants to live.

No one likes dying early. If you are into the game at least.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@Holt can you share your thoughts on why you want lynch James.

I do it because i played few games and when he is a scum, He throw few posts around, then go afk all day phase. I might be wrong my judgement but thats how i feel about him. I don't mind to lock him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top