Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Why did you guys kill panda
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Another disgusting Monday morning ugh, wonder what the Whos are up to this time. Perhaps, they will start decorating the town. Gross.



A one kill night. We don’t have any information to go from this night since Demon-who has left us without a sign. Who would have wanted Demon-who gone. So, at least we know there is a Janitor and surely and Investigator amongus.



Also Farf-who cannot vote today. So She is the new NVD and PGM.



I would like to ask the new HotPotato-who (if the passing was successful that is) to NOT reveal themselves. Let us make it a bit more difficult for the bad guys trying to kill at night. The most information I would give away would be whether the passing was successful (but even so, if it was unsuccessful the information is still too much, and the bad guys will know it is still with Gry-who). Let us just try our luck and bring a bad guy with the HotPotato-who down.



My top focus would be on the Panda-who voters. I feel like there should be at least one bad guy using the situation to get rid of Panda day 1. Panda-who even ended up being the Bodyguard which is a great loss for the Whoville. Of course, it was a lucky shot for the bad guys because there was not much information, but I refuse to believe there is 0 non-towns among those voters. With that being said, let me do some thinking. Sam-who was the first to vote for Panda-who and it seemed like a random placeholder vote. GB-who followed but iirc it was also his first post in game, he did end up changing it later. Then we have DD-who which was quite absent to my knowledge after I caught up with the thread. James-who and finally Baka-who that did so to save herself. Out of these 5 people, I do believe one is a scum. If I were to narrow it down, I would probably say DD-who and James-who the most likely to be it in my eyes. But it is just using the theory of elimination.



Another curious thing to me was the exchange between Baka-who and Erin-who around the end of the day phase. While I do understand that Baka-who was trying to save her life (which she did in the end by voting for Panda-who), she called out Erin-who for not changing her vote on her which Erin-who had said she was going to do. What I found curious was that Erin-who said, she was in process of changing it when she noticed Baka-who’s post. I am not necessarily saying that is impossible but sounds hard for me to believe in such a coincidence. Now I want to say that I do NOT think both are bad guys. One of them is likely to be, but they are definitely not on the same team (mafia or TP).



As for the non-hinters. It is time, hope you had enough time to prepare for the hint presentation. I think someone already mentioned who those were but based on my knowledge: GB (?), Kato (they didn’t show up at all), Shijima (prefers to keep it a secret), Brandish (?), Wojak (said they would give away hints later that day but didn’t in the end)



When it comes to Mr. Grinch, well, I might reveal my N1 result today if I see it fit. I will probably be going to sleep. Mr. Grinch has a busy agenda today, so need that extra energy.
eh werent you pushing for panda yesteday yourself?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Where is baka?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,093
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Kat Yes I was, or actually no I already wrote it lol, coz I said earlier I will very likely change my vote, but I thought carefully, and started to backread . But honestly how is it even relevant or significant ? even if I hadn't ? Its not like Baka is a confirmed townie. and why was she being upset for a random day 1, 1st randomly cast vote, especially when she could save herself. Jesus its MG !
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,899
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
and what does this function do? Innocent child would not have this ability?
When a janitor kills a player, we see ???? instead of their role. They cannot also be an innocent child!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also goodmorning everyone, working for the first 3/4 of this phase so bare with me 🙏🏻 Will try to follow the game as much as I can
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,093
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Copy Panda x4 -
SirSamuel (#10), GB (#20) , DD (#85), James (#212), Baka (#366)

Baka
x3 - Erinyes (#88), GrySun (#121), GB (#161)


GrySun x3 -
Baka Tai Chou (#90), Brandish (#150), Shijima (#374)
James why did changed your vote , why choosing Panda after gry and Baka got 3 votes ? were you trying to save one of them ? Baka saved herself so its understandable but you ?


Are you again traitor or again a temp doctor ? :arf
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Baka needs to be present
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
oh its only 7am in her timezone.
I understand, time difference is too big that I don’t know whether I can confront her.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,692
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@Evil3ye I take it you're suspicious of Farfalla then, given you've passed NVD onto her?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Let’s lynch Baka and have Kato hostkilled.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
A JANITOR?? DAMN IT, they got demonspeed cause he said he had active...
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,692
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I understand, time difference is too big that I don’t know whether I can confront her.
This sounds intriguing if I recall what you said about yourself last day phase correctly :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Let’s lynch Baka and have Kato hostkilled.
You must have an incriminating result on her then?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

A JANITOR?? DAMN IT, they got demonspeed cause he said he had active...
What's up with you this game DD? You're laying awfully low. You've only been reactionary and said you're active so far in 5 very short posts
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
This sounds intriguing if I recall what you said about yourself last day phase correctly :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You must have an incriminating result on her then?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



What's up with you this game DD? You're laying awfully low. You've only been reactionary and said you're active so far in 5 very short posts
I was recovering from illness, and I was also not active I admit, I'll be more active this day phase.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
This sounds intriguing if I recall what you said about yourself last day phase correctly :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You must have an incriminating result on her then?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



What's up with you this game DD? You're laying awfully low. You've only been reactionary and said you're active so far in 5 very short posts
Tbh there is no way to know just yet. But better to pressurize her to give away some info. If she refuses, lynching her doesn’t seem too illogical. If she says something convincing, then of course no point lynching her
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Those who voted for panda needs to be interrogated properly. Although I cannot say that anyone among them is mafia. But it would be surprising if there were no mafia among them. So least we can do is to put pressure on them to reveal things
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,692
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Tbh there is no way to know just yet. But better to pressurize her to give away some info. If she refuses, lynching her doesn’t seem too illogical. If she says something convincing, then of course no point lynching her
No way to know just yet? From how you made it sound yesterday you had a role that involves sanity (like Detective or Spy), so that's unfortunate if not the case given you seemed sure of yourself earlier this phase. The post I'm referring to by the way:

I’ll drop hints later. Not today. That is if I survive. But before that there are things I need to confirm myself.
"Things I need to confirm" is what led to my assumption. Still, you should still hint at some stage today.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
eh werent you pushing for panda yesteday yourself?
Nope. So did you change your vote for any reason or? What about yourself, any hints?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top