This is on discord but will put here too.
and what does this function do? Innocent child would not have this ability?That would be the Janitor role at play.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
eh werent you pushing for panda yesteday yourself?Another disgusting Monday morning ugh, wonder what the Whos are up to this time. Perhaps, they will start decorating the town. Gross.
A one kill night. We don’t have any information to go from this night since Demon-who has left us without a sign. Who would have wanted Demon-who gone. So, at least we know there is a Janitor and surely and Investigator amongus.
Also Farf-who cannot vote today. So She is the new NVD and PGM.
I would like to ask the new HotPotato-who (if the passing was successful that is) to NOT reveal themselves. Let us make it a bit more difficult for the bad guys trying to kill at night. The most information I would give away would be whether the passing was successful (but even so, if it was unsuccessful the information is still too much, and the bad guys will know it is still with Gry-who). Let us just try our luck and bring a bad guy with the HotPotato-who down.
My top focus would be on the Panda-who voters. I feel like there should be at least one bad guy using the situation to get rid of Panda day 1. Panda-who even ended up being the Bodyguard which is a great loss for the Whoville. Of course, it was a lucky shot for the bad guys because there was not much information, but I refuse to believe there is 0 non-towns among those voters. With that being said, let me do some thinking. Sam-who was the first to vote for Panda-who and it seemed like a random placeholder vote. GB-who followed but iirc it was also his first post in game, he did end up changing it later. Then we have DD-who which was quite absent to my knowledge after I caught up with the thread. James-who and finally Baka-who that did so to save herself. Out of these 5 people, I do believe one is a scum. If I were to narrow it down, I would probably say DD-who and James-who the most likely to be it in my eyes. But it is just using the theory of elimination.
Another curious thing to me was the exchange between Baka-who and Erin-who around the end of the day phase. While I do understand that Baka-who was trying to save her life (which she did in the end by voting for Panda-who), she called out Erin-who for not changing her vote on her which Erin-who had said she was going to do. What I found curious was that Erin-who said, she was in process of changing it when she noticed Baka-who’s post. I am not necessarily saying that is impossible but sounds hard for me to believe in such a coincidence. Now I want to say that I do NOT think both are bad guys. One of them is likely to be, but they are definitely not on the same team (mafia or TP).
As for the non-hinters. It is time, hope you had enough time to prepare for the hint presentation. I think someone already mentioned who those were but based on my knowledge: GB (?), Kato (they didn’t show up at all), Shijima (prefers to keep it a secret), Brandish (?), Wojak (said they would give away hints later that day but didn’t in the end)
When it comes to Mr. Grinch, well, I might reveal my N1 result today if I see it fit. I will probably be going to sleep. Mr. Grinch has a busy agenda today, so need that extra energy.
When a janitor kills a player, we see ???? instead of their role. They cannot also be an innocent child!and what does this function do? Innocent child would not have this ability?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
James why did changed your vote , why choosing Panda after gry and Baka got 3 votes ? were you trying to save one of them ? Baka saved herself so its understandable but you ?

oh its only 7am in her timezone.Baka needs to be present
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not like that's a rare occurrence with all due respectbtw, Kato didnt appear at all !
I understand, time difference is too big that I don’t know whether I can confront her.oh its only 7am in her timezone.
This sounds intriguing if I recall what you said about yourself last day phase correctlyI understand, time difference is too big that I don’t know whether I can confront her.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You must have an incriminating result on her then?Let’s lynch Baka and have Kato hostkilled.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
What's up with you this game DD? You're laying awfully low. You've only been reactionary and said you're active so far in 5 very short postsA JANITOR?? DAMN IT, they got demonspeed cause he said he had active...
I was recovering from illness, and I was also not active I admit, I'll be more active this day phase.This sounds intriguing if I recall what you said about yourself last day phase correctly
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You must have an incriminating result on her then?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
What's up with you this game DD? You're laying awfully low. You've only been reactionary and said you're active so far in 5 very short posts
Tbh there is no way to know just yet. But better to pressurize her to give away some info. If she refuses, lynching her doesn’t seem too illogical. If she says something convincing, then of course no point lynching herThis sounds intriguing if I recall what you said about yourself last day phase correctly
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You must have an incriminating result on her then?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
What's up with you this game DD? You're laying awfully low. You've only been reactionary and said you're active so far in 5 very short posts
--- Double Post Merged, ---
No way to know just yet? From how you made it sound yesterday you had a role that involves sanity (like Detective or Spy), so that's unfortunate if not the case given you seemed sure of yourself earlier this phase. The post I'm referring to by the way:Tbh there is no way to know just yet. But better to pressurize her to give away some info. If she refuses, lynching her doesn’t seem too illogical. If she says something convincing, then of course no point lynching her
"Things I need to confirm" is what led to my assumption. Still, you should still hint at some stage today.I’ll drop hints later. Not today. That is if I survive. But before that there are things I need to confirm myself.
Sam that's not really good following of the thread here from your side.@Evil3ye I take it you're suspicious of Farfalla then, given you've passed NVD onto her?
Nope. So did you change your vote for any reason or? What about yourself, any hints?eh werent you pushing for panda yesteday yourself?