Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
i love beating madara up when playing storm game ❤
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,039
Gender
Female
Country
France
Lmao the Zenitsu hate !

Son Goku would have made it into my list had I remembered his existence.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't hate Zenitsu...Probably because I didn't watch much of the anime which I think made him worse than he really is ? I always dislikes characters like him and for once I didn't, I don't dislike him that much. Which is weird.

Only my top 1 remains. But I expect to see him all the way into the top 3 at the very least. (Tho I'm ready to be disappointed by MH again (signature checks out))
 

Sachsenhesse

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
2,841
Reaction score
3,650
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Whats the best remix of ichigokun?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
i wonder if her VA was aware and how she felt
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
That description of Alibaba is so on point! Ohtaka tried so hard to make him look cool it felt so awkward and annoying.

Bakugou is one of BNHA's best characters :hmph .
 

Sachsenhesse

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
2,841
Reaction score
3,650
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ace was such cool character. Strong big brother with a funny tattoo. And now he is dead, never showed any big feats, his tattoo has a deeper meaning and gets shoehorned into the story at every corner.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yes I liked Ace(though his behavior at Marine Marineford was really dumb). But these flashbacks and even attempts at retconning his power level are super annoying. They don‘t make sense.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,993
Reaction score
18,562
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Retcon flashbacks are rarely ever a good method to improve/fix a character

I can't recall Ace being particularly annoying... A consequence of not being up to date with OP, perhaps?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Honestly, I don't see the problem. Power scaling is hard on long term, that's all. I don't feel like he has been particularly retconned.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,993
Reaction score
18,562
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Itachi... Now there was a poorly done [and detrimental to the plot] retcon
:invalid
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Personally I don't mind Ace himself, if one can separate him from the fan base. Never was keen on the OP forum section, so I can do that pretty good. But I can see how fanboyism here would be mega annoying, as he was clearly designed to be a fan fav.
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
Back online with the Top 20! Let's jump right into the shitshow.



I could honestly have given more points to anime Mikasa because her calling Eren all the time really ruined the character for me. It's actually the one most annoying thing I can't bear in animes! I assume she is much less annoying in the manga, because, well, you can't hear her screaming his name all the time obviously, hence why I decided to give her only 4 points. But I do agree that while she is badass and can get things done, her obsession with him was plain annoying in the end.

I do not think Alibaba was that bad in Magi. Pre-timeskip I mean. Let's never talk again about post-timeskip Magi.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Imo, Krillin is easily the most annoying in DB. I'm sad I forgot to include him.

Uber submitting Goku like:
You read my comment, right? I'm specifically refering to Goku from Dragon Ball Super, not the original DB.

I'm annoyed at what they made him become in DBS, I'm annoyed at those mofos at Toei that only think about money and milking a franchise, I'm annoyed at Toriyama for having zero respect for his characters, I'm annoyed at Toyotaro for having sold his soul to the devil and is now destroying the franchise with his shitty ass manga with abysmal quality that has nothing to offer to anybody, and finally, I'M SUPER ANNOYED AT THE FAN BASE WHO SEE NO PROBLEMS WITH THIS AND ARE HYPING AND DEFENDING THIS SHIT!!!

Goku (from the original Dragon Ball) is my favourite character. In the original DB, we got to see him develop from an ignorant mountain kid with no social queues to an inspiring martial arts master with wisdom and kindness to spare (and I double dare anybody to object on this cause I'm gonna drown them with evidence!!). The guy became a dependable symbol of hope. And sure, he does love big meals and fights, but that always came second to the safety and love for his friends and family.

Then comes DBS, removes all the nice traits that made Goku likeable, turns him into a big 40 yo kid who only cares about eating, screaming to increase power level, punching big guys, eating, screaming, punching....HELL NO! They basically retconned my man to a fucking retard who doesn't even know what "kissing" is? Can't recognize a pregnant woman even though he saw his own prego wife for 9 months (that's some Naruto level shit right there)? Is fooled by a painfully obvious disguise when the guy could read minds in the original DB?

So this was the DBS anime. Then comes the manga with the nails in the coffin, drops the bomb by making Goku say that he "never intended to save anything or anyone, he was just enjoying his precious fights and it just so happened that he saved the world lol" Like, there are tons of contradicting instances to this statement in the original manga where Goku doesn't give a shit about fighting and actually takes on the enemy for the sake of eliminating a threat, I could not believe an official manga can make such a huge retcon and everybody is ok with it...

I've already ranted about this in the most hated characters round, and I'll prolly keep ranting about it for the rest of my life. EFF YOU TOEI, TORIYAMA, AND TOYOTARO! AND A BIG EFF YOU TO THOSE THAT LOVE THIS CRAP.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Goku (as presented in the original dragon ball and dragon ball z anime) is one of my favourite characters. He obviously had his flaws, but his qualities easily made up for that.
Then Dragon ball "Super" happened, and turned him into a dumb, insensitive and overexcited pile of dung. So, I put Goku on this list as a giant middle finger to Toei for ruining my childhood, and as a big "F*CK YOU" to Toriyama for allowing and hyping this massacre.
Yup 5 years have passed and my thoughts on this matter are still the same lol.
 
Last edited:

Sachsenhesse

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
2,841
Reaction score
3,650
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Also Ace was annoying in Wano Arc. Otama and Yamato both had history with him, so it got milked like crazy.

Just let this dude rest. I swear to god, if vegapunk has met him too its over.

And yes the powerretconning is annoying too. Oh of course he had all 3 hakitypes and Conquerors haki too.

Logia with all Hakis, strong body and Conquerors Haki... still only has losses and draws.
 
Top