Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,610
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That's why I tried to see what you had in mind when you mentioned not revealing it, tho even about Demon you said he seemed contradictory and could have been seen as not so trusted so Idk how well your passing would have served to keep people safe, a bit subjective. But sure I see your point.

About the rest of the post, there's something regarding the potato that makes me think it's set to explode a bit later and not soonish that only you should know about it besides me. Was just thinking about that while having breakfast now, made more sense to me tho who knows... Even if I'm right the mid-sus suggestion still looks nice.

And for the record I don't think we should be always openly discussing the potato, this was a specific case because of the PGO tho most people are very passive about discussing stuff...
My PM was a bit troubled, but I haven‘t noticed anything that would indicate some explosion timing. Main difference is having to pass it instead of keeping, which could indicate that it is supposed to be passed several times. We‘ll see, either way Potato‘s best benefit is more in seeing who passes to who, who it kills is a bit more luck related.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What are the possibilities of Sk and Santa to be in this game?
Everything is possible but a waste of time discussing it. Let‘s just focus on who is scum for now, then shift gears as necessary later on?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
No, it‘s just that half of it is wasted explaining why you saved yourself lol. Anyone should lock another person and save themselves, doesn‘t really need explanation, and nobody other than Panda was a safe saving choice.
Have you not been reading this start of day, how so many suddenly sussed me. Wojak instantly voting start of day. I expected this to happen precisely because people wouldn't automatically think of it. And you got proof the first 4 pages of the day for that.

Sounds more like a mafia overthinking what people will suspect them flr next day and prepare words in advance, but really the saving isn‘t alignment indicative so it‘s really odd you‘d spend so much text on justifying it.
My overthinking is based off of history, and if you read back through my D1 posts you'll find a reply to farfalla where I mentioned something about a pattern I've been noticing. So, even this claim is backed off from D1.

Everything I do is backed off, because it's true. But you need to read back and read through the lines to confirm.

Also you should know by now that I overexplain, it's a self defence mechanism picked up from years back which I can't seem to ditch, but i think it's been noticeable in every game I played on MH, not sth you'd hang on to as reason of suspicion towards me, with you being a smart guy, Gry.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Again, you said "worse", even if later as you remarked recently, you still did it.
Idk why people hate BG so much, to the point you didn't try to use it either, is dying to spare more important stuff maybe that bad?
Unlike Evil I'd still let you be since that's something hard for someone to keep faking later on, based on your comments I had Avenger in mind instead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



It's a bit weird and funny when we change positioning since you're the one I currently like the least in game ç.ç
well in any case I wouldn't have picked demon, secondly why use it if I don't trust anyone?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Currently I'm also fine with James but that's just cause his hint reminded me of
My PM was a bit troubled, but I haven‘t noticed anything that would indicate some explosion timing. Main difference is having to pass it instead of keeping, which could indicate that it is supposed to be passed several times. We‘ll see, either way Potato‘s best benefit is more in seeing who passes to who, who it kills is a bit more luck related.
It's about what's attached to it that makes more sense as a later game thing.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,089
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
No strong sus vibes yet, but I agree with Erinyes about James, Why he changed votes, Maybe he was trying to protect his team and he still playing afk, throw meaningless posts then afk again and gives no explanation of his vote.

Another role hint: connected to a role I had before
Yeah his change is weird. And I find weird how he's keeping low profile.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Currently I'm also fine with James but that's just cause his hint reminded me of


It's about what's attached to it that makes more sense as a later game thing.
Oh I went back on sharing what I could have picked up about James but the browser saved it lmao. Just to finished the cut stuff in there then, what he said yday could make sense with this day, but I stopped writing that for a reason.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,610
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Eh I disagree with Farf, faking Necro is not hard whatsoever.

Have you not been reading this start of day, how so many suddenly sussed me. Wojak instantly voting start of day. I expected this to happen precisely because people wouldn't automatically think of it. And you got proof the first 4 pages of the day for that.



My overthinking is based off of history, and if you read back through my D1 posts you'll find a reply to farfalla where I mentioned something about a pattern I've been noticing. So, even this claim is backed off from D1.

Everything I do is backed off, because it's true. But you need to read back and read through the lines to confirm.

Also you should know by now that I overexplain, it's a self defence mechanism picked up from years back which I can't seem to ditch, but i think it's been noticeable in every game I played on MH, not sth you'd hang on to as reason of suspicion towards me, with you being a smart guy, Gry.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



well in any case I wouldn't have picked demon, secondly why use it if I don't trust anyone?
Come on, nobody is using the Panda vote against you when distrusting you but 99% is about your last several posts of the day. Wojak himself seems to only use the Panda vote as a disguise for his actual role related reasons.

Exactly, but only as mafia you‘d feel threatened to overexplain like this as defense mechanism. Focus more on your exact posts at the end. Quote the part people find fishy and explain yourself in comparative fashion, not like this. Would probably work better.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
well in any case I wouldn't have picked demon, secondly why use it if I don't trust anyone?
Because if you protect someone possibly oversharing like wojak or an active claimer you could either be protecting an important role or a scum and in that case that likely wouldn't cost your life anyways.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Eh I disagree with Farf, faking Necro is not hard whatsoever.



Come on, nobody is using the Panda vote against you when distrusting you but 99% is about your last several posts of the day. Wojak himself seems to only use the Panda vote as a disguise for his actual role related reasons.

Exactly, but only as mafia you‘d feel threatened to overexplain like this as defense mechanism. Focus more on your exact posts at the end. Quote the part people find fishy and explain yourself in comparative fashion, not like this. Would probably work better.
fine, if you think I'm your mafia buddy in disguise, lynch me.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Unlike Evil I'd still let you be since that's something hard for someone to keep faking later on, based on your comments I had Avenger in mind instead.
Just a small side note here that last game Panda won with a necro claim. It could have been demon and she is claiming it now. Just to get this out there too.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Because if you protect someone possibly oversharing like wojak or an active claimer you could either be protecting an important role or a scum and in that case that likely wouldn't cost your life anyways.
isn't the point of BG to SAVE someone, why use it if you use it on non target and non town? what if there's a tp and I end up saving the TP?

Not to mention it's a oneshot, if successful. I want to be able to use other roles instead of dying before I get that chance.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just a small side note here that last game Panda won with a necro claim. It could have been demon and she is claiming it now. Just to get this out there too.
he claimed pirate, and necro was stolen by james, but fair point. Not true, but logical.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
isn't the point of BG to SAVE someone, why use it if you use it on non target and non town? what if there's a tp and I end up saving the TP?

Not to mention it's a oneshot, if successful. I want to be able to use other roles instead of dying before I get that chance.
I don't see how what I've mentioned isn't related to a saving attempt, just added that if you'd pick wrong I think your chances of protecting a TP, as you mention, wouldn't be as high, but that's just based on math. You asked why, I said why, maybe because of personal style as well. Dunno why people say so often they hate the role, it's like they play MG to survive over winning.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I don't see how what I've mentioned isn't related to a saving attempt, just added that if you'd pick wrong I think your chances of protecting a TP, as you mention, wouldn't be as high, but that's just based on math. You asked why, I said why, maybe because of personal style as well. Dunno why people say so often they hate the role, it's like they play MG to survive over winning.
well wasting your life for someone else is unappealing, all players who enjoy the game enjoy it for the talking and debating and the detective aspect of it no? like there's no one in this game who only played to use their role and not talk in game at all (or mandatory minimum)
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
did james say anything?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,872
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
and holt
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,610
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Think will leave Gry be too today. I kind of was thinking he would pass it to Farfalla too and he did.
Wait so why did you pass PGO to Farf if you thought I would already pass her the Potato? Post D1 did you trust anyone other than Farf?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,872
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
can hint list be pinned, I'm really tired of scrolling.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Crescent Jinx @Shad
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Brandish μ did you hint?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top