This is on discord but will put here too.
You got PGO FROM EVIL?Ah in the end the NVD gets disclaimed so I guess the PGO is for night protection solely, which I'll gladly take lol, appreciated.
Well mafia won't touch me tonight as you know, Marcie.
I don't think we can do that, player content can't be sticked, but you can wait for Jinx to confirm.can hint list be pinned, I'm really tired of scrolling.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Crescent Jinx @Shad
Not that many, but what I meant that for me personally I already made out if you would be townie perhaps this could be an not awful choice either. I didn't make my decision on weather or not the bomb might get passed there.Wait so why did you pass PGO to Farf if you thought I would already pass her the Potato? Post D1 did you trust anyone other than Farf?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well then they will kill you next.Waheyhey! Sam prodded a newbie who hadn't hinted, he must be scum!!1! Fantastic analysis from some questionable parties, truly remarkable stuff lol. Those who didn't hint yesterday absolutely must hint in some form today, and even then I'd encourage people to be more forthcoming with more hints.
For me, my role is protagonist material.
Yes, there is only one NVD curse around.You got PGO FROM EVIL?
You have something good to contribute then do it. @GrySun said the same that he can reveal anytimes, then what's the holdup?Tempting to reveal my role now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Suppose I can..I AM THE APPRENTICE I TARGETED DEMONSPEED AT NIGHT!Yes, there is only one NVD curse around.
You have something good to contribute then do it. @GrySun said the same that he can reveal anytimes, then what's the holdup?
Potentially, I was already blocked last night so they lucked out there.Well then they will kill you next.
I don‘t remember saying that.You have something good to contribute then do it. @GrySun said the same that he can reveal anytimes, then what's the holdup?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
More likely a town prostitute. I wonder if you‘re now oversharing.Potentially, I was already blocked last night so they lucked out there.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Funny guy, was just two pages ago:I don‘t remember saying that.![]()
You sound pretty fine. Can claim my role anytime.
Also interesting post that you're admitting that it's benefit is seeing who passes to who, and not wanting to reveal who you passed to just couple pages ago. So what is it now Gry-chan? All over the place today.either way Potato‘s best benefit is more in seeing who passes to who
Is that a dogwhistle to your teammates to have a crack tonight in case you end up being lynched? You have been a bit passive and looking like you're trying to be careful this game Gry, it's a bit like mafia you without the major fumblesMore likely a town prostitute. I wonder if you‘re now oversharing.

You are misreading. I was telling GB that he can claim my role anytime because I‘m fine with him. A nod to a past game.Funny guy, was just two pages ago:
Also interesting post that you're admitting that it's benefit is seeing who passes to who, and not wanting to reveal who you passed to just couple pages ago. So what is it now Gry-chan? All over the place today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
A dogwhistle for what? You‘re writing the words not me, doubt anyone needs help seeing what you‘re sharing.Is that a dogwhistle to your teammates to have a crack tonight in case you end up being lynched? You have been a bit passive and looking like you're trying to be careful this game Gry, it's a bit like mafia you without the major fumbles![]()
@Brandish μ what were your findings on the paranoid part of the PGO that got you confused? Saw nothing different from the usual, paranoid is the name of the role itself.Is brandish trolling about the PGO? Strange posts.
your role hint it's a role that's used rarely ingame or is it one thats not usually part of the roles present?@Brandish μ what were your findings on the paranoid part of the PGO that got you confused? Saw nothing different from the usual, paranoid is the name of the role itself.
Funny guy, was just two pages ago:
Also interesting post that you're admitting that it's benefit is seeing who passes to who, and not wanting to reveal who you passed to just couple pages ago. So what is it now Gry-chan? All over the place today.
It's one I don't see often in games, don't recall last time I saw it. Don't think even Jinx would use a role that's out of the current set o.Oyour role hint it's a role that's used rarely ingame or is it one thats not usually part of the roles present?
perhaps........perhaps its also easier for mafia to claim a role like this. hmmmmIt's one I don't see often in games, don't recall last time I saw it. Don't think even Jinx would use a role that's out of the current set o.O
I think someone like Evil would have a good educated guess on it, could even say it alrdy, didn't do it yet cause of one small possible benefit.
Sadly no. Since it’s player made. We do keep track of the players who died in the og op. You can save the Erin’s list for yourself somewhere on your phone or computercan hint list be pinned, I'm really tired of scrolling.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Crescent Jinx @Shad
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Brandish μ did you hint?