Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Ah in the end the NVD gets disclaimed so I guess the PGO is for night protection solely, which I'll gladly take lol, appreciated.
Well mafia won't touch me tonight as you know, Marcie.
You got PGO FROM EVIL?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
can hint list be pinned, I'm really tired of scrolling.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Crescent Jinx @Shad
I don't think we can do that, player content can't be sticked, but you can wait for Jinx to confirm.

Meanwhile you can bookmark any post you want to find faster, then you click on your profile image -> Bookmarks to see it again.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Wait so why did you pass PGO to Farf if you thought I would already pass her the Potato? Post D1 did you trust anyone other than Farf?
Not that many, but what I meant that for me personally I already made out if you would be townie perhaps this could be an not awful choice either. I didn't make my decision on weather or not the bomb might get passed there.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Tempting to reveal my role now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Waheyhey! Sam prodded a newbie who hadn't hinted, he must be scum!!1! Fantastic analysis from some questionable parties, truly remarkable stuff lol. Those who didn't hint yesterday absolutely must hint in some form today, and even then I'd encourage people to be more forthcoming with more hints.

For me, my role is protagonist material.
Well then they will kill you next.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Also is there no voting results for day 1?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yes, there is only one NVD curse around.


You have something good to contribute then do it. @GrySun said the same that he can reveal anytimes, then what's the holdup?
Suppose I can..I AM THE APPRENTICE I TARGETED DEMONSPEED AT NIGHT!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You have something good to contribute then do it. @GrySun said the same that he can reveal anytimes, then what's the holdup?
I don‘t remember saying that. :wonder
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Potentially, I was already blocked last night so they lucked out there.
More likely a town prostitute. I wonder if you‘re now oversharing.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I think I can believe DD, claim seems pretty confident. Unless off Demon was Apprentice, meh.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I don‘t remember saying that. :wonder
Funny guy, was just two pages ago:

You sound pretty fine. Can claim my role anytime.
either way Potato‘s best benefit is more in seeing who passes to who
Also interesting post that you're admitting that it's benefit is seeing who passes to who, and not wanting to reveal who you passed to just couple pages ago. So what is it now Gry-chan? All over the place today.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,690
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
More likely a town prostitute. I wonder if you‘re now oversharing.
Is that a dogwhistle to your teammates to have a crack tonight in case you end up being lynched? You have been a bit passive and looking like you're trying to be careful this game Gry, it's a bit like mafia you without the major fumbles :hmm
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Funny guy, was just two pages ago:




Also interesting post that you're admitting that it's benefit is seeing who passes to who, and not wanting to reveal who you passed to just couple pages ago. So what is it now Gry-chan? All over the place today.
You are misreading. I was telling GB that he can claim my role anytime because I‘m fine with him. A nod to a past game.

I already said why it didn‘t matter for today, because it exploding now is too unlikely and I clearly gave it to a town-sounding person, whereas from now on giving it with intentions to kill matters more and thus so does the „target“ of the passing. Mafia passing to mafia is very unlikely starting from now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is that a dogwhistle to your teammates to have a crack tonight in case you end up being lynched? You have been a bit passive and looking like you're trying to be careful this game Gry, it's a bit like mafia you without the major fumbles :hmm
A dogwhistle for what? You‘re writing the words not me, doubt anyone needs help seeing what you‘re sharing.
I‘m really not, funny you‘d call me passive with top posts.. Not hunting anyone in specific just yet due to hunches not feeling that strong, but I‘ve interacted with pretty much everyone at this point, that‘s hardly careful.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Will catch up on reading and the tags for me in a bit. My first order of business is Kato who hasn’t appeared since the game began. Therefore, I’m switching him out with @Lambu. I have dm Kato and will give him to the end of this phase to appear and explain himself either in dm or the thread for mercy sake under the umbrella of us having a sub already ready for this kind of sh**. But right now he is hostkill. Just going to do it in closing post.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
@Brandish μ what were your findings on the paranoid part of the PGO that got you confused? Saw nothing different from the usual, paranoid is the name of the role itself.
your role hint it's a role that's used rarely ingame or is it one thats not usually part of the roles present?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Funny guy, was just two pages ago:




Also interesting post that you're admitting that it's benefit is seeing who passes to who, and not wanting to reveal who you passed to just couple pages ago. So what is it now Gry-chan? All over the place today.

Also saying he can reveal any time, but yday saying he wants to avoid dying at least the first night cuz he likes his role odd
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
your role hint it's a role that's used rarely ingame or is it one thats not usually part of the roles present?
It's one I don't see often in games, don't recall last time I saw it. Don't think even Jinx would use a role that's out of the current set o.O
I think someone like Evil would have a good educated guess on it, could even say it alrdy, didn't do it yet cause of one small possible benefit.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
It's one I don't see often in games, don't recall last time I saw it. Don't think even Jinx would use a role that's out of the current set o.O
I think someone like Evil would have a good educated guess on it, could even say it alrdy, didn't do it yet cause of one small possible benefit.
perhaps........perhaps its also easier for mafia to claim a role like this. hmmmm
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
can hint list be pinned, I'm really tired of scrolling.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Crescent Jinx @Shad
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Brandish μ did you hint?
Sadly no. Since it’s player made. We do keep track of the players who died in the og op. You can save the Erin’s list for yourself somewhere on your phone or computer
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top