Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why james getting host killed?
Dunno, nothing in my pm or in the rules said I wasn't allowed to talk about the added potato part in my role. But it seems to be the case, as in not being allowed to talk about it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wasn't the hostkill about Kato?
Jinx said that two are getting hostkilled. Probably me and Kato from the looks of it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
How many times will we have people post PM details til things are clear.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
So the "diffusion" by being passed to part that made no sense is perhaps Jinx's rule bending thing?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
3 h and 50m left

time flies, we better decide now on who we lynch
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I made my list of 5 mafias, I‘d vote among those.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Votekill Bakataichoi


The claim is really really good, very well done indeed for you and your team , I just don't buy it at the moment and out of my three suspects she has been my top list since previous phase, the whole i dont like my role but is so desperate for survival last phase gave me weebie jeebies
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
thank you GB, such good detective :D you and erin and kat and Gry, top notch ♥
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Farfalla So you got the potato then, is that true?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Fishometer from low to high


Erinyes
Marma
GrySun
Sakura
Evileye
Farfalla
Kat
DD
Sam
Wojake
GB
Shijma
Brandish
Holt

Uncertain: James, and Kato
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Brandish μ did you hint?
Nope, won't be hinting anytime soon. Personal preference.

Is brandish trolling about the PGO? Strange posts.
@Brandish μ what were your findings on the paranoid part of the PGO that got you confused? Saw nothing different from the usual, paranoid is the name of the role itself.
Yes I got the mechanic wrong. Interpreted the use of 'paranoid' in the mechanic description as meanibg the PGO shot would be paranoid. Hosts confirmed I was mistaken.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

dd finding my mistake to be the only thing that stood out ay could be something "objective" for a mafia dd to latch onto hmm. Might revenge vote you for this.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Nope, won't be hinting anytime soon. Personal preference.





Yes I got the mechanic wrong. Interpreted the use of 'paranoid' in the mechanic description as meanibg the PGO shot would be paranoid. Hosts confirmed I was mistaken.
Who you want to lynch, Who is the priority in your list? I read Grysun saying you tunnel vision. I feel lazy to check.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Who you want to lynch, Who is the priority in your list? I read Grysun saying you tunnel vision. I feel lazy to check.
Yes I have an existing tunnel on Evil and GrySun where I believe one of them is mafia, because it made sense to me that one of the mechanic secondaries start with town and the other mafia. I'm going to delay my tunnel for a day tho and see who gets killed or investigated.

My lynch preferences are dd and Sam for now. GB also oddly wordy this game making me feel weird. Other than that I wouldn't be opposed to lynching a low profile player.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Raven I see I'm high on your fishy rating :errr fair enough :errr
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Yes I have an existing tunnel on Evil and GrySun where I believe one of them is mafia, because it made sense to me that one of the mechanic secondaries start with town and the other mafia. I'm going to delay my tunnel for a day tho and see who gets killed or investigated.

My lynch preferences are dd and Sam for now. GB also oddly wordy this game making me feel weird. Other than that I wouldn't be opposed to lynching a low profile player.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Raven I see I'm high on your fishy rating :errr fair enough :errr
Well you didn't reveal role or wasn't around much. But now you will are climbing in my list.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I'll log back on in 1hr to read n vote.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Suppose I can..I AM THE APPRENTICE I TARGETED DEMONSPEED AT NIGHT!
I was hoping you would be back when I am back, good to see you. DD-who that is quite curious to me. Any reason why you would target Demonspeed-who? Also, what about your vote on Panda-who day 1? Was it random or was there more depth in it?


Vote kill James
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

subject to change.
Raven-who care to elaborate? What are your thoughts? From the looks of it, James is getting hostkilled. What would be your next step?

As a closing note:

Kat, Erin, Gry, DD are my main suspects.
thank you GB, such good detective :D you and erin and kat and Gry, top notch ♥
So you suspect mostly those who said something against you. I just want to point out that first, you didn't add GB-who in your sus list, then he votes for you and he is in the top list. You really do feel a bit too defensive which makes me question things. Just the fact that you claimed early and there was no contest to that makes me feel a bit less bad about your behavior.

Nope, won't be hinting anytime soon. Personal preference.
You know at this point I think it either means you are a scummy-who that is scared to claim or you do not want to hint because of the importance of the role (and not hinting that basically means hinting that so might as well say something honestly).
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Raven-who care to elaborate? What are your thoughts? From the looks of it, James is getting hostkilled. What would be your next step?
I moved James to uncertain. Not going to votelock him.

My next step is being a team player and vote for the most popular vote.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I was hoping you would be back when I am back, good to see you. DD-who that is quite curious to me. Any reason why you would target Demonspeed-who? Also, what about your vote on Panda-who day 1? Was it random or was there more depth in it?




Raven-who care to elaborate? What are your thoughts? From the looks of it, James is getting hostkilled. What would be your next step?





So you suspect mostly those who said something against you. I just want to point out that first, you didn't add GB-who in your sus list, then he votes for you and he is in the top list. You really do feel a bit too defensive which makes me question things. Just the fact that you claimed early and there was no contest to that makes me feel a bit less bad about your behavior.



You know at this point I think it either means you are a scummy-who that is scared to claim or you do not want to hint because of the importance of the role (and not hinting that basically means hinting that so might as well say something honestly).
Random tho I should checked the votes at first, he already had two.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top