- Joined
- Sep 14, 2006
- Messages
- 3,226
- Reaction score
- 60
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
cant i be like a Supreme-Admiral instead?
n i cant remember if thats from OP or not..
n i cant remember if thats from OP or not..
Yea man I would also chose an xbox 360 if i had the chance...mmm... remember... somehow somebody has something so that there's no need to pay...
I mean... $600!!! an xbox 360 is cheaper!
Fine you can be a Supreme-Admiral...cant i be like a Supreme-Admiral instead?
n i cant remember if thats from OP or not..
Yea, well do you have anyone in mind? We need to get Foxx back casue he might go back to PY if he feels bad...Or we need to have PY join us.nice, im in charge of the sea and you of the land, now we just gotta get someone to cover the sky >_>



Good for you zwiv! 
Well my plan went well, we got some allies and got rid of any resistance we had!hey zwi! how'd ur plot go?
what was it about? *goes read*![]()
.Thanks, it has grown alot, the only translator thread that has more posts I think is njt's but im getting close to passing that one to?!Hey zwiv!
Try to drop by here and posting something here too.
Looks like your thread is growing so fast.Good for you zwiv!
So you're trying to start planning something using penguin zwiv? What is the plan? ^^
You're going to surpass njt thread?Thanks, it has grown alot, the only translator thread that has more posts I think is njt's but im getting close to passing that one to?!
Cool zwiv!
PY has "surrendered" yesterday??Well my plan is to arm penguins with weapons and taking the world hostage, killing all the world leaders and start my own society.
PY was the only person in my way, but she "surrendered" yesterday, so now I guess I have won!
Then will PY join your army too zwiv? 


Well she surrendered. She probably wont join me...she's not the type of person to change sides so easily, but she does admit defeat.You're going to surpass njt thread?Cool zwiv!
![]()
PY has "surrendered" yesterday??Then will PY join your army too zwiv?
![]()

Foxx has a great idea. We cant get soft we keep on pushing. We will now get more people on our side, now that we have no opositiion.General, since its your plan, whats the next step?![]()
Great idea!Fill the world with penguins, I want to see them everywhere I go![]()

more questions
whats your favourite song?
Whats your favourite game
and what your favourite console


Well I dont mean spamming, but a small reminder. Like propaganda...penguins everywhere? i would take it easy on that if i where you, what if they turn on us? if they are everywhere n all of em hates us we can be nowhere![]()
Yes they are.But penguins are so lovely![]()


