Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
  1. So 1 block is wasted on "townie" Holt , 1 mafia team killed their traitor and another got blocked by escort if they have one. Is the scenario you are feeding me right now
  2. Didn't we have 3 kills, we have 4 parties here you people
i assume james died trying to defuse potato on potato holding pgo farf
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
  • only said townie because you people started defending his slip and this wasn't a shijima level slip
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Whenever I have any free 30 mins (fml) I wanna cross wojak, Baka and Kat claims as well cause imo those blocks don't explain 2+ actions on Gry that yield no results. Couldn't think thru yet.
lynch gry and you'll have your answer
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
  • Anyway i am lockeded AF atm if you guys think we can afford a misslynhc at this stage .... will be afk till tomorrow
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
  • only said townie because you people started defending his slip and this wasn't a shijima level slip
3 blocks are not easy to trust. I would say I trust baka. and I also blocked holt. Which means were are you @Kat ?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Raven I need some input from you, can you catch up with the thread and give your thoughts, also night action reveals, it's D4 already, we need everything in the open
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Gry basically sayd he did not like the votes on holt.

Then I said what I did. And it is apparent there is a blocker and likely two. And I claim town prostitute without any counter claim. And also write who I targeted and how I can verify some truths in the statements of players who got blocked. He immediately claims mistrust.

His role is also something safe to claim....banshee...that basically does nothing. So he doesn't have to provide anything and gets to spread confusion. How convenient. Obviously it is nothing impossible. But to me it seems like his carefully crafted scenario.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
This might be the greatest mafia team of all time honestly. ending 2022 with a bang.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
  • Even more convinient if you claim prosti
I am a noob, he is a veteran. Can I create such a complicated scenario? Not to mention my scenario is several degrees more complicated than his and way more harder to fake.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
WOjak is legit townie I think, also putting naive traitor on a prostitute is also devilish as expected from the hosts.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

erinyes is a townie too, in my eyes at least.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gry basically sayd he did not like the votes on holt.

Then I said what I did. And it is apparent there is a blocker and likely two. And I claim town prostitute without any counter claim. And also write who I targeted and how I can verify some truths in the statements of players who got blocked. He immediately claims mistrust.

His role is also something safe to claim....banshee...that basically does nothing. So he doesn't have to provide anything and gets to spread confusion. How convenient. Obviously it is nothing impossible. But to me it seems like his carefully crafted scenario.
Why is that bad? The votes on Holt were really quick and by non-claimers that some are probably mafia.

Not always is there a prostitute for town to counter claim you.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
I am a noob, he is a veteran. Can I create such a complicated scenario? Not to mention my scenario is several degrees more complicated than his and way more harder to fake.
Noob here but you clearly knowledgeable
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I agree with DD tho that Prostitute + Naive traitor makes sense so this speaks for Wojak being town. Very bad targets for a town prostitute but new player.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

WOjak is legit townie I think, also putting naive traitor on a prostitute is also devilish as expected from the hosts.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

erinyes is a townie too, in my eyes at least.
So who‘s not townie. Raven, GB, Brandish?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Not always is there a prostitute for town to counter claim you.
In this game there certainly is one, right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I agree with DD tho that Prostitute + Naive traitor makes sense so this speaks for Wojak being town. Very bad targets for a town prostitute but new player.
you change your color too often man.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

looks like you are trying to avoid the heat.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@Raven I need some input from you, can you catch up with the thread and give your thoughts, also night action reveals, it's D4 already, we need everything in the open
Here is how i feel, I didn't want to talk about it but since you asked me i would.

Erinyes pointed out a good point about what you said about the prostitute, and tbh i don't trust you Sakura as well, How you are still alive with your role being this good. Also pretty safe to say you are blocked over and over, and blame it on Mafia.

Between Grysun and Farf, I trust Grysun more, Farf claimed vengeful and now she is hider, Idk how she can both in the same time or have it as secondary.

DD claimed after Erinyes which is no brainer weird, Holt targetting PGO and both claimed apprentice. I trust DD more than Holt.

Wojake claimed naïve traitor and now he says he have something big to reveal. He also sounded like an experienced player earlier now he isn't playing with the same rhythm
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Noob here but you clearly knowledgeable
I have to be a genius level player to be able to fake this. I am an engineer by trade and one of the first thing we learn is to keep things simple and not to over-engineer things.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
In this game there certainly is one, right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



you change your color too often man.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

looks like you are trying to avoid the heat.
Why should there be one this game certainly?

Yes it‘s called being a townie that doesn‘t tunnel. You take in new information all the time and shape/update your opinions as you read.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Here is how i feel, I didn't want to talk about it but since you asked me i would.

Erinyes pointed out a good point about what you said about the prostitute, and tbh i don't trust you Sakura as well, How you are still alive with your role being this good. Also pretty safe to say you are blocked over and over, and blame it on Mafia.

Between Grysun and Farf, I trust Grysun more, Farf claimed vengeful and now she is hider, Idk how she can both in the same time or have it as secondary.

DD claimed after Erinyes which is no brainer weird, Holt targetting PGO and both claimed apprentice. I trust DD more than Holt.

Wojake claimed naïve traitor and now he says he have something big to reveal. He also sounded like an experienced player earlier now he isn't playing with the same rhythm
what is your role?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top