This is on discord but will put here too.
I confirmed her about as much as you didFunny how have you confirmed her?You're so weaksauce rn lol

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
"a lot of sense"I confirmed her about as much as you did
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
In other words none of us confirmed her, her claim just made a lot of sense so everyone collectively agreed she‘s town yesterday.
I'd even understand if you thought I was TP, however I'd be mafia with so many mistakes? Even if I wasn't paying attention, my team wouldn't let me make so many obvious mistakes. And just seeing how majority were quick to latch onto me for an easy lynch doesn't give you pause?I'm still quite confident Holt's mafia after all those weird stories with "ok, I could have, but" replies. Won't lie just being wrong the day before which was very costy +GB being the one pulling that and ghosting without a reveal right after give me pause tho...
There was already a discussion about how Holt couldn't be sure of that by then and how he took a leap then.I thought James or Evil died on it???
Buuuut baka claimed getting the PGO ???I thought James or Evil died on it???
but got nothing except the pgo (thanks btw)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If you can smacktalk you can also respond about the NVD/PGO + Healthy confirmation.Gry is mafia that is common sense at this point imo.
Has that confirmed Marm right this moment? I have. My secondary is Sickly.If you can smacktalk you can also respond about the NVD/PGO + Healthy confirmation.
Adding:Here is how i feel, I didn't want to talk about it but since you asked me i would.
Erinyes pointed out a good point about what you said about the prostitute, and tbh i don't trust you Sakura as well, How you are still alive with your role being this good. Also pretty safe to say you are blocked over and over, and blame it on Mafia.
Between Grysun and Farf, I trust Grysun more, Farf claimed vengeful and now she is hider, Idk how she can both in the same time or have it as secondary.
DD claimed after Erinyes which is no brainer weird, Holt targetting PGO and both claimed apprentice. I trust DD more than Holt.
Wojake claimed naïve traitor and now he says he have something big to reveal. He also sounded like an experienced player earlier now he isn't playing with the same rhythm
You still didn‘t, because you never sicklied anyone before so we cannot compare. Or is it a 1-time usage?Has that confirmed Marm right this moment? I have. My secondary is Sickly.
If your team was deadset that the PGO got wasted alrdy (on James, or as you claim, on Evil), this could be a group overlook. Sometimes established ideas trick people especially when they're tired and going back and forth on things, which is common in mafia teams. But that's just food for thought, just think someone that played safe at first taking a big leap later looks iffy.I'd even understand if you thought I was TP, however I'd be mafia with so many mistakes? Even if I wasn't paying attention, my team wouldn't let me make so many obvious mistakes. And just seeing how majority were quick to latch onto me for an easy lynch doesn't give you pause?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But if the PGO gets wasted, we aren't informed. Then it's basically just a NVD now.Buuuut baka claimed getting the PGO ???
That's fair. But I know it's confirmed. You don't know.You still didn‘t, because you never sicklied anyone before so we cannot compare. Or is it a 1-time usage?
Fair enough, though Sickly can be both on town and on mafia. I‘ll take the Marm confirmation for now.That's fair. But I know it's confirmed. You don't know.
It's not one-time. I didn't use because NVD is already in play and if town juggles it properly we have one less vote. Plus voting is a way for town to identify mafia. It's not something to just use because you have the role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Between Raven, Brandish and Holt which do you think are mafia? 1, 2, all?
- Dish so try hard this it sickens me
- Idc about dying but it's bad atm
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You can distrust me if you want with that "prosti" "escort" wording, you'll lose the game if you base your suspicions off of that. Not the first time I get misslynched for using the words reversed, last time it was escort instead of prosti when revealing my roleHere is how i feel, I didn't want to talk about it but since you asked me i would.
Erinyes pointed out a good point about what you said about the prostitute, and tbh i don't trust you Sakura as well, How you are still alive with your role being this good. Also pretty safe to say you are blocked over and over, and blame it on Mafia.
Between Grysun and Farf, I trust Grysun more, Farf claimed vengeful and now she is hider, Idk how she can both in the same time or have it as secondary.
DD claimed after Erinyes which is no brainer weird, Holt targetting PGO and both claimed apprentice. I trust DD more than Holt.
Wojake claimed naïve traitor and now he says he have something big to reveal. He also sounded like an experienced player earlier now he isn't playing with the same rhythm