Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Funny how have you confirmed her? :rolleyes: You're so weaksauce rn lol
I confirmed her about as much as you did :wowsoBOB
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

In other words none of us confirmed her, her claim just made a lot of sense so everyone collectively agreed she‘s town yesterday.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I confirmed her about as much as you did :wowsoBOB
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

In other words none of us confirmed her, her claim just made a lot of sense so everyone collectively agreed she‘s town yesterday.
"a lot of sense"

That is confirming in MG I'll give you that.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Besides she can always be NVDed to show she is legit. And if you‘re Pirate and stole from her we could also confirm you in a similar way, hence why you‘d claim it if you did.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'm still quite confident Holt's mafia after all those weird stories with "ok, I could have, but" replies. Won't lie just being wrong the day before which was very costy +GB being the one pulling that and ghosting without a reveal right after give me pause tho...
I'd even understand if you thought I was TP, however I'd be mafia with so many mistakes? Even if I wasn't paying attention, my team wouldn't let me make so many obvious mistakes. And just seeing how majority were quick to latch onto me for an easy lynch doesn't give you pause?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Holt is indeed riddled with misplays, but I‘d rather lynch Raven or Gb than him due to uncooperstive no-claimer that‘s very likely mafia. I can always shoot him after I die.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gry is mafia that is common sense at this point imo.
If you can smacktalk you can also respond about the NVD/PGO + Healthy confirmation.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Here is how i feel, I didn't want to talk about it but since you asked me i would.

Erinyes pointed out a good point about what you said about the prostitute, and tbh i don't trust you Sakura as well, How you are still alive with your role being this good. Also pretty safe to say you are blocked over and over, and blame it on Mafia.

Between Grysun and Farf, I trust Grysun more, Farf claimed vengeful and now she is hider, Idk how she can both in the same time or have it as secondary.

DD claimed after Erinyes which is no brainer weird, Holt targetting PGO and both claimed apprentice. I trust DD more than Holt.

Wojake claimed naïve traitor and now he says he have something big to reveal. He also sounded like an experienced player earlier now he isn't playing with the same rhythm
Adding:

Brandish is being himself, He has similar playstyle. Could be anything. But i'd rather him around than someone like GB who is strangely active today.

Kat claimed she get blocked is somehow weird, everyone is getting blocked, There might be a shape shifter at this point.

Erinyes and Marma are townies to me.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'd even understand if you thought I was TP, however I'd be mafia with so many mistakes? Even if I wasn't paying attention, my team wouldn't let me make so many obvious mistakes. And just seeing how majority were quick to latch onto me for an easy lynch doesn't give you pause?
If your team was deadset that the PGO got wasted alrdy (on James, or as you claim, on Evil), this could be a group overlook. Sometimes established ideas trick people especially when they're tired and going back and forth on things, which is common in mafia teams. But that's just food for thought, just think someone that played safe at first taking a big leap later looks iffy.
Those ones jumping on you doesn't gimme pause per se cause I feel differently about those people in there, but there's the rest I've mentioned.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Buuuut baka claimed getting the PGO ???
But if the PGO gets wasted, we aren't informed. Then it's basically just a NVD now.
Ok, gonna bbl again.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You still didn‘t, because you never sicklied anyone before so we cannot compare. Or is it a 1-time usage?
That's fair. But I know it's confirmed. You don't know.

It's not one-time. I didn't use because NVD is already in play and if town juggles it properly we have one less vote. Plus voting is a way for town to identify mafia. It's not something to just use because you have the role.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
  • Dish so try hard this it sickens me
  • Idc about dying but it's bad atm
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That's fair. But I know it's confirmed. You don't know.

It's not one-time. I didn't use because NVD is already in play and if town juggles it properly we have one less vote. Plus voting is a way for town to identify mafia. It's not something to just use because you have the role.
Fair enough, though Sickly can be both on town and on mafia. I‘ll take the Marm confirmation for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

  • Dish so try hard this it sickens me
  • Idc about dying but it's bad atm
Between Raven, Brandish and Holt which do you think are mafia? 1, 2, all?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If you were some bait Jesus role GB you‘d have claimed Det long ago. Very letdown by the usual hackerman.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Defentely mafia Brandish and holt, raven being raven is a wild card she is like shijima
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Here is how i feel, I didn't want to talk about it but since you asked me i would.

Erinyes pointed out a good point about what you said about the prostitute, and tbh i don't trust you Sakura as well, How you are still alive with your role being this good. Also pretty safe to say you are blocked over and over, and blame it on Mafia.

Between Grysun and Farf, I trust Grysun more, Farf claimed vengeful and now she is hider, Idk how she can both in the same time or have it as secondary.

DD claimed after Erinyes which is no brainer weird, Holt targetting PGO and both claimed apprentice. I trust DD more than Holt.

Wojake claimed naïve traitor and now he says he have something big to reveal. He also sounded like an experienced player earlier now he isn't playing with the same rhythm
You can distrust me if you want with that "prosti" "escort" wording, you'll lose the game if you base your suspicions off of that. Not the first time I get misslynched for using the words reversed, last time it was escort instead of prosti when revealing my role :catshrug , and I was prosti. Anyway, next as you can see wojak confirmed he blocked me N2 so at least 1 day is revealed to be true that I was blocked by town prosti, why is it so hard to believe I'd get blocked by escort N3 now?

I think she's claiming to have secondary 1 time role of hider.

PGO is probably rendered null by James trying to disarm the potato on Farf on N2, when she was in possession of both potato and PGO. So, no, holt might not be lying.

Well naive traitor is secondary, why would it stop him from using his main role? He revealed anyway.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Why bother same old tropes like anyone believes I can be a detective nowadays
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Votekill Holt

Might change so you can know who my other sus is (if Holt is gonna die for sure)

bbl, gn
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top