This is on discord but will put here too.
I‘d appreciate if someone could help me with this train of thought. If you‘re mafia, know there are 2 teams and haven‘t blocked a good role, but the good role is still blocked next day, would you block that good role next night? Or would you assume the other team will block the good role again?Look guys, something is weird.
If Wojak blocked Baka N2, and did not block her N3, who blocked Baka N3? A mafia team that did not block Baka N2 would assume the other team will keep blocking Baka so neither mafia team would block Baka.
But she was blocked regardless. So I‘d dare say between Wojak and Baka there is either a liar or mafia don‘t work on common sense and block a person another mafia team was „blocking“ the night before.
Why? I've been consistently town this game.Defentely mafia Brandish and holt, raven being raven is a wild card she is like shijima
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i doubt thatI don‘t know. It makes more sense if there isn‘t, because we do have plenty other roles and mafia have 2 teams. But if there is, one mafia team is escortless?
You think there‘s 2 Escorts + 1 Prostitute?i doubt that
yea read your comment on targeting healthy and thought holt, blame your blue color. BUT it applies to you, why not pirate my necro???? when I am to this day still sus and they could have continued blocking me at night while you'd have used all those juicy roles with pirated necroWhich one u confusing me with Holt or dd![]()
either way
![]()
=-= oddHas that confirmed Marm right this moment? I have. My secondary is Sickly.
why didn't you use sickly on other nights on other targets?Has that confirmed Marm right this moment? I have. My secondary is Sickly.
Why you want to kill him lol.BUT it applies to you, why not pirate my necro????
i find it odd that you trust erin and marma of all players.Adding:
Brandish is being himself, He has similar playstyle. Could be anything. But i'd rather him around than someone like GB who is strangely active today.
Kat claimed she get blocked is somehow weird, everyone is getting blocked, There might be a shape shifter at this point.
Erinyes and Marma are townies to me.
Well Erin and Marm have provided stuff, consistency and results which you obviously haven't.i find it odd that you trust erin and marma of all players.
so basically in that theory there are 3 blocking rolesI‘d appreciate if someone could help me with this train of thought. If you‘re mafia, know there are 2 teams and haven‘t blocked a good role, but the good role is still blocked next day, would you block that good role next night? Or would you assume the other team will block the good role again?
I‘m having hard times seeing how either mafia team wouldn‘t just think the other would block Baka again, and then as our town Prostitute Wojak doesn‘t block Baka again she remains unblocked N3. At least that should be what happens.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well Erin and Marm have provided stuff, consistency and results which you obviously haven't.
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE WHO THE FRIG IS THE MAFIA!?!?!
- Are you actually kidding me sickly with the sickly mechanic? Like hell I buy that
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why you want to kill him lol.
# of blockers is not the point, and it‘s not a theory. I‘m asking if a team would assume another team would keep blocking a Det for example, or if they‘d add their Blocker to the mix randomly?so basically in that theory there are 3 blocking roles
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well mafia team should have killed her not bloecked her, her role allow her to spy, to investigate, to protect, she should be prio1 mafia kill and she stills is alive with a new excuse every day.Nobody knew what Wojak was, so them continuing to block Baka after he stopped blocking her is far too bizarre.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well I didnt want but i thought if I dont make it next day at least you know about eveil targets/action I shouldnt be mafia priority kill with a spy and necro around but wellI wish eren didn't reveal her main role so early in the phase though, this gives me flashbacks when DD stole my bomb role last day in chainsaw