Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Look guys, something is weird.

If Wojak blocked Baka N2, and did not block her N3, who blocked Baka N3? A mafia team that did not block Baka N2 would assume the other team will keep blocking Baka so neither mafia team would block Baka.

But she was blocked regardless. So I‘d dare say between Wojak and Baka there is either a liar or mafia don‘t work on common sense and block a person another mafia team was „blocking“ the night before.
I‘d appreciate if someone could help me with this train of thought. If you‘re mafia, know there are 2 teams and haven‘t blocked a good role, but the good role is still blocked next day, would you block that good role next night? Or would you assume the other team will block the good role again?

I‘m having hard times seeing how either mafia team wouldn‘t just think the other would block Baka again, and then as our town Prostitute Wojak doesn‘t block Baka again she remains unblocked N3. At least that should be what happens.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Defentely mafia Brandish and holt, raven being raven is a wild card she is like shijima
Why? I've been consistently town this game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Will answer (if there is any) answer of u later GB
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I don‘t know. It makes more sense if there isn‘t, because we do have plenty other roles and mafia have 2 teams. But if there is, one mafia team is escortless?
i doubt that
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Which one u confusing me with Holt or dd :hmph :handgun either way :hmph
yea read your comment on targeting healthy and thought holt, blame your blue color. BUT it applies to you, why not pirate my necro???? when I am to this day still sus and they could have continued blocking me at night while you'd have used all those juicy roles with pirated necro
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Votekill Holt
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Adding:

Brandish is being himself, He has similar playstyle. Could be anything. But i'd rather him around than someone like GB who is strangely active today.

Kat claimed she get blocked is somehow weird, everyone is getting blocked, There might be a shape shifter at this point.

Erinyes and Marma are townies to me.
i find it odd that you trust erin and marma of all players.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
  • Are you actually kidding me sickly with the sickly mechanic? Like hell I buy that
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I‘d appreciate if someone could help me with this train of thought. If you‘re mafia, know there are 2 teams and haven‘t blocked a good role, but the good role is still blocked next day, would you block that good role next night? Or would you assume the other team will block the good role again?

I‘m having hard times seeing how either mafia team wouldn‘t just think the other would block Baka again, and then as our town Prostitute Wojak doesn‘t block Baka again she remains unblocked N3. At least that should be what happens.
so basically in that theory there are 3 blocking roles :derp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well Erin and Marm have provided stuff, consistency and results which you obviously haven't.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
  • Are you actually kidding me sickly with the sickly mechanic? Like hell I buy that
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE WHO THE FRIG IS THE MAFIA!?!?!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah sickly makes zero sense, less than none.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
  • I kind of trust eren that investigator thing was way too bold for a mafia to pull off so early in the game and I also trusted farf but yday was kind of a no Bueno but then again evil killed asako last game cold bloodedly
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
so basically in that theory there are 3 blocking roles :derp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



# of blockers is not the point, and it‘s not a theory. I‘m asking if a team would assume another team would keep blocking a Det for example, or if they‘d add their Blocker to the mix randomly?
Nobody knew what Wojak was, so them continuing to block Baka after he stopped blocking her is far too bizarre.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
  • Inb4 there is an actual pgo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

  • I wish eren didn't reveal her main role so early in the phase though, this gives me flashbacks when DD stole my bomb role last day in chainsaw
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,248
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Nobody knew what Wojak was, so them continuing to block Baka after he stopped blocking her is far too bizarre.
Well mafia team should have killed her not bloecked her, her role allow her to spy, to investigate, to protect, she should be prio1 mafia kill and she stills is alive with a new excuse every day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wish eren didn't reveal her main role so early in the phase though, this gives me flashbacks when DD stole my bomb role last day in chainsaw
Well I didnt want but i thought if I dont make it next day at least you know about eveil targets/action I shouldnt be mafia priority kill with a spy and necro around but well
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top