Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
One mafia team is certainly having less members than the other. If Brandish was recruited by the Janitor team they are 4. Demon‘s team only has 1 person left most likely. Hm.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Just on the Banshee thing - which has been questionable at best - I can't be on two or three killing teams lol. Regardless of which team I'm on they should've killed GrySun on N3 but he's still around.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Idk how he k
Also are we certain GB was a mafia right?
We don't know, Because of the "??????"

Grysun however knows because he is Mafia most likely.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
9 players are alive.

If it is like I calculated, it is 4v1v4, with town having 4 people.

I suggest the last Demon/GB person claims publicly. His only way to win is to not get lynched by the 4-man mafia. Meanwhile we lynch a member of the 4-man.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just on the Banshee thing - which has been questionable at best - I can't be on two or three killing teams lol. Regardless of which team I'm on they should've killed GrySun on N3 but he's still around.
Weak defense. GrySun was not trusted at all why would they kill him. And multiple team thing applies to me as well.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Raven are you with Demon or with Janitor team?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I guess maybe Brandish was also picked up by the other team so 3v2v4 hm.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Are you truly, truly vanilla town?

If yes, there can be no SS. SS was a mafia secondary 1-time. SS + 2 mafia parties is crazy.
You being Sleeper dispells SS possibility and turns it into 2 mafias that recruit a Sickly(if they haven‘t already).
Yes, I am.

If recruited I would retain Sickly, yes. I'm really out of depth when it comes to TP this is why I'm not usually mentioning lovers or whatever. It's just off its head to have so many killers.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sure would help if we could narrow down the 4 townies. Me, Marm, Erin + who? DD worst slip ever, Farf‘s playstyle is trustworthy but her roles kinda aren‘t, Raven is town savior role, brandish is vanilla, Kat is a bit too focused this phase in specific, Wojak sounds town but very unfortunate blocks and wordings in posts.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Please consider votelocking Brandish, as we need to be on one track.
As of now I think I will most likely vote Brandish unless something crazy happens.

Btw you said your role can save the town, how can it save us? Is this a doctor claim? Maybe BP? Can't think of anything else that would save us in this situation.
Last I checked you lynched townie Holt last day, instead of mafia GB.
How are you sure GB was mafia? Are you the Janitor? Enlighten us please.

Given the people pushing for his lynch no. I am lynching Raven atm.
Okay Gry, when I start feeling a little better about you, you literally slap me in the face. Is Brandish-who your teammate?


My thoughts for today's lynch:
1) we lynch Gry - if he really is Banshee he will take Brandish or Raven (who are likely to be scums) with him and if he isn't then he is a filthy liar anyway
2) we lynch Brandish to support Gry Banshee theory

I really do not like that Gry is against lynching Brandish now after all that I have said. It feels like Gry and Brandish are on one team.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Lets remember what Gry did? He got Spy killed, who was getting replaced by Lambu

Bullied Shjima, A newplayer and lead to his death.

Spent half of the game head clashing with Sakura.

Now spreading negative energy and said that its hopeless to keep playing, Then now he is willing to side with the scum, He said that.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No way GB was town the way he was playing, and the way Holt lynch went down.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Tell me how is this playing?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lets remember what Gry did? He got Spy killed, who was getting replaced by Lambu

Bullied Shjima, A newplayer and lead to his death.

Spent half of the game head clashing with Sakura.

Now spreading negative energy and said that its hopeless to keep playing, Then now he is willing to side with the scum, He said that.
referring to this
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Kat + Raven same team?

Kat making banshee kill plans disregarding current number of living players screams mafia.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
As of now I think I will most likely vote Brandish unless something crazy happens.

Btw you said your role can save the town, how can it save us? Is this a doctor claim? Maybe BP? Can't think of anything else that would save us in this situation.


How are you sure GB was mafia? Are you the Janitor? Enlighten us please.



Okay Gry, when I start feeling a little better about you, you literally slap me in the face. Is Brandish-who your teammate?


My thoughts for today's lynch:
1) we lynch Gry - if he really is Banshee he will take Brandish or Raven (who are likely to be scums) with him and if he isn't then he is a filthy liar anyway
2) we lynch Brandish to support Gry Banshee theory

I really do not like that Gry is against lynching Brandish now after all that I have said. It feels like Gry and Brandish are on one team.
I will reveal in the right time

We don't lynch Gry, He flip flops, Unpredictable player. he is good as third lynch, after we get rid of farf

The best lynch is Brandish. He knew that Holt is illusion and wanted to kill someone else.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Tell me how is this playing?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



referring to this
What have you done? Suspected James(town), sold vote for hugs, voted Shijima herself for game-unrelated reason then washes hands clean of it and responsinility, never claims role, lynches Holt(town).

You are kinda more than obvious.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And oddly now that I finally cursed Raven with Banshee she doesn‘t want me lynched.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Weak defense. GrySun was not trusted at all why would they kill him. And multiple team thing applies to me as well.
It's also weak offence to put me as mafia just because you claim to be Banshee with me on a list imo. It's just funny to me that you/others always say you don't live long unless you're mafia yet there's situations like this.

If you were VT I'd have lead/attempted lynches on you already. That would have been fun.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
What have you done? Suspected James(town), sold vote for hugs, voted Shijima herself for game-unrelated reason then washes hands clean of it and responsinility, never claims role, lynches Holt(town).

You are kinda more than obvious.
I was fooled by you and farf.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What have you done? Suspected James(town), sold vote for hugs, voted Shijima herself for game-unrelated reason then washes hands clean of it and responsinility, never claims role, lynches Holt(town).

You are kinda more than obvious.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And oddly now that I finally cursed Raven with Banshee she doesn‘t want me lynched.
ego cursed*
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Just note how staged and planned Raven is today. It's out of the GB playbook from yesterday. smh
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Just note how staged and planned Raven is today. It's out of the GB playbook from yesterday. smh
Nice slip.

I don't know if GB will die today or not. But you confirmed now that you knew he will die.

:rofl
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Kat + Raven same team?

Kat making banshee kill plans disregarding current number of living players screams mafia.
First of all, I said I support the Brandish lynch more. Then you started holding his hand for some reason so I thought maybe you two are a team hence I came up with the scenario where we lynch you. Don't twist it on me sir.

As for Raven, I don't trust her but if I had to pick between you, Brandish or Raven. I would be picking Brandish or you first for the reasons I have already stated. Brandish is 100% mafia/tp, you could be Banshee or mafia/tp and Raven could also be mafia/tp but I have more arguments for you and Brandish.

I was starting to trust your Banshee claim but you suddenly trying to save Brandish makes no sense for me if I put myself in Gry Banshee shoes.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘ll take some hours to step back and reevaluate everything. Too many posts being thrown around wildly. We need some order.

Everyone should gather their minds and write thoughts on remaining players(8, not counting self).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top