Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,238
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Erinyes who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch

@Marmalade who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch

@Kat who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch

@wojak t who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch

@digitaldude t who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch

We need to act now, We are against 2 mafia teams. One mislynch and its over
Wait i' will think carefully when home.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm still at work just wanted to post my results.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,679
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
BUT in case you are Banshee and you are not lying and you said your targets were Brand, Evil, Holt and Raven. The mafia knew that of course since you said it (except Raven cuz that was last night target as you claimed). Evil and Holt are dead, so why didn't mafia kill you? Maybe because they were afraid you would take one of them with you and SINCE Evil and Holt are dead and nobody knew about Raven until today that leaves Brandish, so if you are Banshee then Brandish is very likely to be mafia, no? Because if you had townies in your list they would most definitely kill you to get that extra kill, especially after that no kill night.
Yeah I was anti Brandish for that reason as well.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Wait i' will think carefully when home.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm still at work just wanted to post my results.
Please make sure to use your votelock, It gonna be important, Please consider lynching Brandish, as we need to on one track. Me and DD will vote him
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Please make sure to use your votelock, It gonna be important, Please consider lynching Brandish, as we need to on one track. Me and DD will vote him
I cant vote brandish sickened me fug...
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I cant I have non voter disease.
:sad
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just laughed that Grysun want to spread negative energy to make people give up so he can have easy win.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,679
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Raven sounding super desperate. Her team close to winning or losing? Can‘t tell.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
But maybe that is reverse psychology. People here know how you play, but I don't so I cannot compare unfortunately. And "I don't play that way" isn't a very legitimate argument if it makes sense. I still don't trust your Townie claim, but I am going to wait with voting since we cannot afford another mislynch.
I know we haven't played many games together hence I'm (more or less) indicating that you may need to consider "I don't play that way" for a townie role (some roles I do not use them 'properly'). My use of Sickly is not particularly proper according to the questions I've received about it this game.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
wait I used it on shijima, shijima was gry and gb.
DD-who I already accepted my faith as Paranoid spy or Perm blocked Spy or Illusion. Don't make me overthink the scenario where I am actually sane and the only result I ever was got me a mafia. How can you make such a mistake smh.

@Kat who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch
Honestly, Brandish or Gry are mafia/tp for sure. At LEAST one if not both. I can give Gry the benefit of doubt for another day and believe he is Banshee. If he really is Banshee and he is still alive that would mean that Brandish is mafia or mafia wasted an opportunity for getting a free kill through Banshee (if their teammate wasn't listed). So, for today I think that lynching Brandish is quite a good option.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Or maybe, cuz i want to save us from your doing, leading all bad lynchs.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,679
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I know we haven't played many games together hence I'm (more or less) indicating that you may need to consider "I don't play that way" for a townie role (some roles I do not use them 'properly'). My use of Sickly is not particularly proper according to the questions I've received about it this game.
Are you truly, truly vanilla town?

If yes, there can be no SS. SS was a mafia secondary 1-time. SS + 2 mafia parties is crazy.
You being Sleeper dispells SS possibility and turns it into 2 mafias that recruit a Sickly(if they haven‘t already).
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
What is the least amount of risk in killing grysun vs brandish, in case we are wrong on grysun he can at least take out a mafia. hmmm. Also some votes might not count cause we have illusions here.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
When you think about it, Grysun did fucked this game for townies, Leading townies to the bottom of the abyss
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Are you truly, truly vanilla town?

If yes, there can be no SS. SS was a mafia secondary 1-time. SS + 2 mafia parties is crazy.
You being Sleeper dispells SS possibility and turns it into 2 mafias that recruit a Sickly(if they haven‘t already).
Have you accepted my farfalla theory then?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yeah I was anti Brandish for that reason as well.
So are you going to vote for him today? Because if I was a Banshee (especially a player who I keep hearing always gets killed early) and I would live until today with no protective role that would explain why I am alive. I would definitely be trying to get Brandish out. Unless Brandish is your teammate, then I don't see why you wouldn't push for him, right?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
DD-who I already accepted my faith as Paranoid spy or Perm blocked Spy or Illusion. Don't make me overthink the scenario where I am actually sane and the only result I ever was got me a mafia. How can you make such a mistake smh.



Honestly, Brandish or Gry are mafia/tp for sure. At LEAST one if not both. I can give Gry the benefit of doubt for another day and believe he is Banshee. If he really is Banshee and he is still alive that would mean that Brandish is mafia or mafia wasted an opportunity for getting a free kill through Banshee (if their teammate wasn't listed). So, for today I think that lynching Brandish is quite a good option.
Please consider votelocking Brandish, as we need to be on one track.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,679
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Or maybe, cuz i want to save us from your doing, leading all bad lynchs.
Last I checked you lynched townie Holt last day, instead of mafia GB.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So are you going to vote for him today? Because if I was a Banshee (especially a player who I keep hearing always gets killed early) and I would live until today with no protective role that would explain why I am alive. I would definitely be trying to get Brandish out. Unless Brandish is your teammate, then I don't see why you wouldn't push for him, right?
Given the people pushing for his lynch no. I am lynching Raven atm.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,679
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So are you going to vote for him today? Because if I was a Banshee (especially a player who I keep hearing always gets killed early) and I would live until today with no protective role that would explain why I am alive. I would definitely be trying to get Brandish out. Unless Brandish is your teammate, then I don't see why you wouldn't push for him, right?
Many mafias are around, I‘m not inclined to trust you with your lynch ideas currently.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top