This is on discord but will put here too.
I cant I have non voter disease.Can you votekill now, we need to be ready
Wait i' will think carefully when home.@Erinyes who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch
@Marmalade who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch
@Kat who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch
@wojak t who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch
@digitaldude t who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch
We need to act now, We are against 2 mafia teams. One mislynch and its over
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah I was anti Brandish for that reason as well.BUT in case you are Banshee and you are not lying and you said your targets were Brand, Evil, Holt and Raven. The mafia knew that of course since you said it (except Raven cuz that was last night target as you claimed). Evil and Holt are dead, so why didn't mafia kill you? Maybe because they were afraid you would take one of them with you and SINCE Evil and Holt are dead and nobody knew about Raven until today that leaves Brandish, so if you are Banshee then Brandish is very likely to be mafia, no? Because if you had townies in your list they would most definitely kill you to get that extra kill, especially after that no kill night.
Please make sure to use your votelock, It gonna be important, Please consider lynching Brandish, as we need to on one track. Me and DD will vote himWait i' will think carefully when home.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm still at work just wanted to post my results.
I cant vote brandish sickened me fug...Please make sure to use your votelock, It gonna be important, Please consider lynching Brandish, as we need to on one track. Me and DD will vote him
I cant I have non voter disease.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I know we haven't played many games together hence I'm (more or less) indicating that you may need to consider "I don't play that way" for a townie role (some roles I do not use them 'properly'). My use of Sickly is not particularly proper according to the questions I've received about it this game.But maybe that is reverse psychology. People here know how you play, but I don't so I cannot compare unfortunately. And "I don't play that way" isn't a very legitimate argument if it makes sense. I still don't trust your Townie claim, but I am going to wait with voting since we cannot afford another mislynch.
DD-who I already accepted my faith as Paranoid spy or Perm blocked Spy or Illusion. Don't make me overthink the scenario where I am actually sane and the only result I ever was got me a mafia. How can you make such a mistake smh.wait I used it on shijima, shijima was gry and gb.
Honestly, Brandish or Gry are mafia/tp for sure. At LEAST one if not both. I can give Gry the benefit of doubt for another day and believe he is Banshee. If he really is Banshee and he is still alive that would mean that Brandish is mafia or mafia wasted an opportunity for getting a free kill through Banshee (if their teammate wasn't listed). So, for today I think that lynching Brandish is quite a good option.@Kat who is the most highly likely target you want to lynch
Are you truly, truly vanilla town?I know we haven't played many games together hence I'm (more or less) indicating that you may need to consider "I don't play that way" for a townie role (some roles I do not use them 'properly'). My use of Sickly is not particularly proper according to the questions I've received about it this game.
Have you accepted my farfalla theory then?Are you truly, truly vanilla town?
If yes, there can be no SS. SS was a mafia secondary 1-time. SS + 2 mafia parties is crazy.
You being Sleeper dispells SS possibility and turns it into 2 mafias that recruit a Sickly(if they haven‘t already).
So are you going to vote for him today? Because if I was a Banshee (especially a player who I keep hearing always gets killed early) and I would live until today with no protective role that would explain why I am alive. I would definitely be trying to get Brandish out. Unless Brandish is your teammate, then I don't see why you wouldn't push for him, right?Yeah I was anti Brandish for that reason as well.
Please consider votelocking Brandish, as we need to be on one track.DD-who I already accepted my faith as Paranoid spy or Perm blocked Spy or Illusion. Don't make me overthink the scenario where I am actually sane and the only result I ever was got me a mafia. How can you make such a mistake smh.
Honestly, Brandish or Gry are mafia/tp for sure. At LEAST one if not both. I can give Gry the benefit of doubt for another day and believe he is Banshee. If he really is Banshee and he is still alive that would mean that Brandish is mafia or mafia wasted an opportunity for getting a free kill through Banshee (if their teammate wasn't listed). So, for today I think that lynching Brandish is quite a good option.
Last I checked you lynched townie Holt last day, instead of mafia GB.Or maybe, cuz i want to save us from your doing, leading all bad lynchs.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Given the people pushing for his lynch no. I am lynching Raven atm.So are you going to vote for him today? Because if I was a Banshee (especially a player who I keep hearing always gets killed early) and I would live until today with no protective role that would explain why I am alive. I would definitely be trying to get Brandish out. Unless Brandish is your teammate, then I don't see why you wouldn't push for him, right?
Many mafias are around, I‘m not inclined to trust you with your lynch ideas currently.So are you going to vote for him today? Because if I was a Banshee (especially a player who I keep hearing always gets killed early) and I would live until today with no protective role that would explain why I am alive. I would definitely be trying to get Brandish out. Unless Brandish is your teammate, then I don't see why you wouldn't push for him, right?