Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
If you do I vote brandish
You could be lying about your role, There is still a possibility for that
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I give you my word. I will claim if you did vote brandish.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

We will be together for another dayphase, and if i didn't, you can lynch me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

We will be together for another dayphase, and if i didn't, you can lynch me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

We will be together for another dayphase, and if i didn't, you can lynch me.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I accidently deleted my post @Shad @Crescent Jinx
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If you do I vote brandish
You could be possibility lying about your role

I give you my word.

If you vote Brandish, I will 100% claim now, I have no reason not if you did. I will also make myself more sus, and you would be around for another day to lynch me if i didn't
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,679
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I accidently deleted my post @Shad @Crescent Jinx
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You could be possibility lying about your role

I give you my word.

If you vote Brandish, I will 100% claim now, I have no reason not if you did. I will also make myself more sus, and you would be around for another day to lynch me if i didn't

Ladies first
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
You could be lying about your role, There is still a possibility for that
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I give you my word. I will claim if you did vote brandish.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

We will be together for another dayphase, and if i didn't, you can lynch me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

We will be together for another dayphase, and if i didn't, you can lynch me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

We will be together for another dayphase, and if i didn't, you can lynch me.
Wow this magic, I swear it got deleted.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I did everything i can at this point, I feel good about my performance and definitely gave it my all. Had strong leads for scum Lynchs and people don’t agree with it. If I died i won’t be sad about it.
We've had those :yodawg
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Ladies first
There is still time, Reconsider it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



We've had those :yodawg
You know Brandish, I respect you, At least you didn't get very emotional when i accused you and now when i'm trying to get you killed. big boy.

 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Can you repeat why didn't you use Sickly in N1 and 2 btw if you have alrdy? Can't see why I town Sickly would hold back on that? Even if you hit another townie, it's not like in D2, for example, that would have been so harmful it could to cost the game, so why not? If anything, it could hinder scum from possibly saving teammates.
It's not one-time. I didn't use because NVD is already in play and if town juggles it properly we have one less vote. Plus voting is a way for town to identify mafia. It's not something to just use because you have the role.
The exact wording. It makes no sense to not use it early days when the votes don't matter as much as they do now honestly, so I don't think that's legit.


If Mafia kept blocking Baka/jammin, I assume Kat might be an illusion, I doubt there is 2 excorts in the game.
This Illusion thing is so frustrating. If that is the case, I will be useless in terms of Spy and the only result to go by would be my N1. If we manage to lynch the Escort that could be proven or the opposite.

Oh forgot one thing. I am only voting either Raven, Kat or Wojak today. DD and Brandish are both close enough to being the 5th townie in option B for me to go for them today. Brandish also cannot be Janitor.

Even if I‘m at tied votes with DD or Brand I‘m not voting them.
So you said that you sus Brandish and after I came up with the theory of Brandish being mafia that supports your Banshee claim and you even agreed with it to an extend, you are now saying Brandish is closer to being a townie? Honestly at this point I am like 80% sure you two are a pair and you are trying to save him from being lynched.

What did DD do last night? Sorry I was drunk all night
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

DigitalDude
Dear Lord-who when are things in this particular game going get any better. At least now we know that one of the DD and wojak pair is lying. Also why did you block DD who supposedly was a new SM? That would not be helping town at all.


Either wojak is lying or he is an illusion, if he managed to kill me today then if we have a townie that can target wojak then break the illusion.
With all these Illusions or at least theories that there are Illusions everywhere, we really need to find the SS asap because the game might be over soon as N5 is approaching.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Either way, there are currently two obvious pairs that need to be broken:
  • Brandish and Gry (I am not going to repeat what I said about these two, they are definitely my priority for today's lynch and I believe both of them are gonna secure us a dead mafia.)
  • wojak and DD (I have a reason for both: DD my n1 results, and both for today's wojak block claim)
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Kinda wonder why a prostitute wouldn't be killed, or maybe even blocked. Or that's the case and we have another blocker. Doubt that's the case though, that'd be nuts.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The exact wording. It makes no sense to not use it early days when the votes don't matter as much as they do now honestly, so I don't think that's legit.
I'm not going to say how I do is the best way but there's sense in it you choose not to look at it another way.

Btw your Bansee theory was more or less discussed when Gry was threatening the kill. Last night I was the only guy on the list alive and if there is more than one party then the other mafia team (not the one you theoretically have me in) chose not to kill me too. There are a number of reasons that could be the case, one of them being the possibility Gry and/or I are left to remain lynch targets. We shouldn't lynch Gry because it's better to let mafia bullet him but the way things are looking he's close to the chopping block.

Idk why dd is getting a pass smh
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
If you vote brandish I will
What does the vote have to do with your claim again? Can't you just tell us? You're the last one and there aren't many options anyway. It could clear things. We are probably gonna lose anyway but what you have up your sleeve with "I can save the town" could really help so please just tell us what you know.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Do agree dd and wojak need to be broken up or sorted and we should do that by lynching today.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,679
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Kat i think you haven't paid attention the last like 3 days if you think me and Brandish are together lol

The reason for everything is in my big post that you surely read, so not sure why you asking me to repeat.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What about digital dude?
Can I trust you?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Can I trust you?
I told you before I am willing to ride on a DD lynch train. You go first I’ll change my vote to DE as well. Raven is not gonna get lynched today anyway
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
What about digital dude?
You should have been leading the cavalry on this lynch man
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Kat i think you haven't paid attention the last like 3 days if you think me and Brandish are together lol

The reason for everything is in my big post that you surely read, so not sure why you asking me to repeat.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Can I trust you?
Surprised there aren't Lover theories on us yet :nah
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
You should have been leading the cavalry on this lynch man
There was a thing I was annoyed with. But I will only share it after the game is over. That thing made me pay less attention yesterday so I went drinking
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

When I came back to play my irritated self got the better of me. I’m sorry for my rudeness to whoever I was rude to yesterday
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Your day kind of effects your play I guess
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@GrySun ?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,679
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like I said everyone has things that point to them being mafia and not. I think I'd agree to a DD lynch, screw it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top