- Joined
- Jun 30, 2013
- Messages
- 1,289
- Reaction score
- 1,797
- Age
- 31
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
To Start off anyone who believes the BDSK are anywhere near Irene is playing themselves. They are already proven not to be. Wendy and Erza enchants who are much weaker than Irene's overpowered BDSK. It isn't even up for debate if they are near Irene in power.
As far as Selene vs Irene hard to say really. We clearly see Irene power work on Selene and this version of Irene was much weaker than her true Human form and much weaker than her dragon form. Also a non serious Irene already fought someone like Selene when her and Acnologia had their scuffle and she was able to push him back with her attack and dodge his attacks. Clearly neither was serious but it gives you an idea of Irene power. These two instances also show Irene enchantment works on Dragon god tier characters.
Giving Selene the benefit of the doubt I say Irene mid difficulty. Although I would say by feats I don't see Irene having any real struggle against Human Selene. Even Acnologia was very impressed by her power.
As far as Selene vs Irene hard to say really. We clearly see Irene power work on Selene and this version of Irene was much weaker than her true Human form and much weaker than her dragon form. Also a non serious Irene already fought someone like Selene when her and Acnologia had their scuffle and she was able to push him back with her attack and dodge his attacks. Clearly neither was serious but it gives you an idea of Irene power. These two instances also show Irene enchantment works on Dragon god tier characters.
Giving Selene the benefit of the doubt I say Irene mid difficulty. Although I would say by feats I don't see Irene having any real struggle against Human Selene. Even Acnologia was very impressed by her power.

