- Joined
- Nov 15, 2021
- Messages
- 1,658
- Reaction score
- 7,397
- Age
- 23
- Country
-
@Demonspeed veuillez épingler
Last edited:
Baam doesn't even have a wife for her to fuck though.Yuri is the Raikage in TOG she just breaking door and walls to get her ways
I don't think she is afraid of Baam. She doesn't know his power level.It's funny how deplorable Lilial is.
She complains that Androssi used a sneak attack on her when she only had the courage to go after Baam because she had the SS
We don't know what rank Sea Snake is. And we've seen the regulars running from Sea Snake for how many chapters now? I'm sorry, but I can't be offended that they spent like maybe a minute mixing Sea Snake up just to let Androssi get a hit in over the idea that two Ranker level fighters, with a sneak attack in mind couldn't just blitz LillialAnd you think a regular can do that to HR beast?
Even Ren was shaking.
Yuri don’t want to fuck BaamBaam doesn't even have a wife for her to fuck though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
II'd be more offended if they were ranker level. All they did was disorientate Sea Snake and act as a decoy so that Anrdossi could get a strong hit on Lillial.
If both of them were Ranker level, Lillial would be outright dead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And is easy to do that being a C regular?Yeah, now that we have the scans I don't believe Drabi is Ranker tier. They just executed a plan to separate Lilial from the snake.
But in the end she only had the confidence to kill him because she had SS.I don't think she is afraid of Baam. She doesn't know his power level.
My guy, we're about 400 chapters in from Baam back when he wasn't shit, being able to freeze people like Love and Quant. I'm not shocked that a well placed regular binding ability could stop a ranker for a second.Maybe you miss that the stronger attack from lilial don’t even harm one of the snake
But lime tied up hundreds of them? Yes make a lot of sense
Drav did absolutely nothing.And is easy to do that being a C regular?
For realDrav did absolutely nothing.
The captain america girl who did all the work.
That was never going to last forever. I'm surprised we got that for as long as we did.we got only one chapter this week, the special treatement of sui is over.
zahard princess does skip every lower and upper day, but they still have calves that are double size of my calves...Lol Lilial does not skip leg day man, her calves are looking buff as hell. And she looked cool with all the snakes behind her as well.
He's just going to pretend he was never one of Ren's simps.For real
It was just one chapter this time?
I need Ren conclusion just to shame sly
I think the only reason to believe it is Ranker level is Ren's statement. Plus even Lilial was afraid of it.Why is the snake HR level?
It has only killed regulars so far, remember that we are on 44F, apart from Lilial, Baam and Androssi, it is very likely that the other participants are just D-rank regulars.