Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,103
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :





​

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.


The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.





❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.



❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town



❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.




❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.



❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.



Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)


I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.


 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,058
Gender
Female
Country
France
First I should claim too. I am passive.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait why do Farf got my avy ??
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,058
Gender
Female
Country
France
  1. Tatsumafiaki Loves using excuses as the cover in one game it carried her till the finishing line even almost
??? Not sure I know which game or even which excuses you could be refering to ?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
she thought she 'd subbing for you. As you havent appeared I mentioned several subs. Kat, lakhan and potentially you.
So the role farf talking about is hers or tatsu's?

Just making sure to not get confused in the night phase.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,058
Gender
Female
Country
France
As for the votes, I will go for someone who already has a vote to try to save myself.
I have a good feeling about Kat and Daws for reasons mentioned already. DD also seems like his usual self.
Among people who have votes the ones I have weird feelings about would be Shad and Shobu. Maybe GB too (that weird critik about my excuses is quite misplaced) but he has no votes so that would led me nowhere. The others feels pretty neutral neutral.

Votelock Shobu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

(Votelocking right away to make it at least a draw)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don't wanna comment on hosts PMs but on disco Erinchi mentioned Tatsu for me, only got available to play now and was setting up but then the final forum msg was actually a Lakhan replacement, cause I guess he communicated he'd be gone out of the blue.

Anyways, only got about 5 mins to vote and even if it looks like revenge I'll votekill Shad.

Cause Idk if Shad shares silly hints like "never had it" as someone that played little himself. He said later his hint is the one above and then says it that ain't a real hint, just fluff. Feels like going back and forth.
Best I could spot with not a lot of mins at hand, besides that Bia evaded the hinting part, same for Dawsie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Adding up I don't think Shobu is scum, he said he never saw his role making it look like something that isn't around often, looked better than a "never had it before" one.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,103
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
🕘 Day ended 🕘




​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---






​




☀ Day 1 ended ☀





- Shame, Shame ...!!
The woman has no shame they said! A cursed love! the immoral queen shall die,
screamed the angry crowd.

The folk decided to lynch her!
Such a cruel fate!!




@Shobu_Yoruichi - Bulletproof







🌑 Start of night 1 🌑

Night 1 ends in
Countdown




​
--- Double Post Merged, ---





🌑 Night 1 ended 🌑






Oracle: - Another woman ceases to exist
.
Ygritte: Why are they targeting only women?
Oracle - they say " dangerous women shall die"!
Ygritte - They are afraid of us!

- they won't kill me! I'm a free woman!







GB - Detective




"Seems times never change. Women will always be the target of evil men ! !"






☀ Start of Day 2 ☀​
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
So we are without a detective and a bulletproof.

Right now, I am more wary of Tatsu, Shad, Daws, Hermit, Pom and Samuel. They were sneaky and evasive about hints last day.

For me, my role is kinda hard to confirm. And am not too fond of my role.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Hello guys. It's been a while.
GB had his dream role only to die...now that's ironic. :XD
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
What made them target GB tho? I guess they thought he"d not be protected at night or something?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,718
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
That's a major blow to our cause, wonder who he'd of targeted.

Sharing more about my role: It's an active one and I used it last night
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,103
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
⚔ Votecount ⚔​






votekill Tatsumaki
Ah, votekill Tatsu, between her and Juviii, but given Tatsu's role if she is what she promises, she can still vote or do something post mortem, I think she's mafia, though and I'll follow GB's intuition.
!votekill Shad for now.
Votekill Tatsumaki
Votekill Shad
Votekill Shad

I won't be here for the rest of the phase, it ends too early for where I live. Hopefully I'll wake up to me alive and a dead mafia.
Votelock DD

Night and ciao.
Votelock DD

He just came and disappeared. I‘m going to sleep and won’t be back before Dp ends. While DD is very suspicious, we’ll know immediately he isn’t town if Shad flips town and the other way around. Shad was less obvious in his hinting while DD has from the beginning been more specific. (At least from the hinting), but I distrust that DD has been flying off the radar without making much of case someone just second claimed his role before him…
Not to get too personal but I was doing prep for a minor medical procedure today. I am the real investigator.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

vote kill shad.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Its strange if mafia has a janitor then they would know there is an investigator and wouldnt claim that, but for there to be two investigators is suspicious.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So in case shad is a mafia, likely they never had a janitor.
!votelock Shad I trust DD more so will go with that.
Suspects:

Shad or DD
Tatsu
Katiii
Wojak
Sam

My N2 target is likely to be Gry

Votekill Shad

Goodnight, folks.
Votekill Shad

Still think DD could be the one but with such inactivity there it's hard to get a lot out of him currently.

@Juviii Who was targeted with your role Night 1?
Votekill Shad
Gonna votekill Shad for now again as well.


11/11

-
Shad x8 - Grysun (#271, #295) , farfalla (#272 =Juviii (#273) Tatsumaki (#274) , Digital (#294)) Sonofsaws (#299) Sirsamuel (#301) wojak (#302)


-
Tatsumaki x1 - Wojak (#184) Hermit (#209) , Ladypompom (#239)



-
Digitaldude x2 - Shad (#281 Ladypompom (#290)

-








💀 Day 2 End in 💀
Countdown









NB - please note that the day will be slightly shorter (around 22hrs) I have to go to work earlier, apologies for any inconvenience ! <3
 
Last edited:

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I feel like the person who killed GB is rather obvious
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I agree....she's rather sus. Any hint about your role?
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I might be wrong on this but her and her team offed him (Imo). Or maybe another team did it to set her up but that feels like too much mental gymnastics for such a small game :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I agree....she's rather sus. Any hint about your role?
I used my role last night but got nothing.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,065
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
which means you successfully using your role at night should trigger a host pm?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top