Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,109
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :





​

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.


The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.





❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.



❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town



❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.




❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.



❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.



Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)


I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.


 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
So DD claimed investigator to protect me ?
Doesn't compute.

Maybe he is trolling/baiting, since he disappeared and didn't vote or acknowledge what he said.

Shad.. did you risk a claim and it backfired on you?
I woudn't fake a role that put me as most sus from the get go >.<
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,067
Gender
Female
Country
France
@digitaldud yesterday you wanted to lynch the inactive ones, yet here you are : very silent :rolleyes:
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Meanwhile @Lady pompom's temp role is interesting, you didn't explain what it is or how it expires but let assume it is true;

One of the main reason host add temp role is to give psy something to do and fall over, while looking for a traitor (game is small for TP right?).
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Meanwhile @Lady pompom's temp role is interesting, you didn't explain what it is or how it expires but let assume it is true;

One of the main reason host add temp role is to give psy something to do and fall over, while looking for a traitor (game is small for TP right?).
And to be able to check out townies with roles such as sickly or temporary roles like mine. Interesting to see you jumping onto my claim now, Shad.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
And to be able to check out townies with roles such as sickly or temporary roles like mine. Interesting to see you jumping onto my claim now, Shad.
Did I miss something else you wanted to discuss? Before jumping to discussing you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My point was, if a psy claims, we need to be ware, you shoudn't feel targetted unless you understand that Iam considering the traitor claiming a secondary role before that happens, nothing to worry about before a missing kill.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Did I miss something else you wanted to discuss? Before jumping to discussing you?
Huh, which one is lying about investigator role? You being top suspect with DD and jumping onto someone like me who was mostly suspected for inactivity/hints looks suspicious rather than trying to build your case a d arguments, you jump onto someone you know town finds sus and ends at that, mafia move, don’t you agree?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did I miss something else you wanted to discuss? Before jumping to discussing you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My point was, if a psy claims, we need to be ware, you shoudn't feel targetted unless you understand that Iam considering the traitor claiming a secondary role before that happens, nothing to worry about before a missing kill.
If I were traitor I would have let myself get lynched, honestly.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Huh, which one is lying about investigator role? You being top suspect with DD and jumping onto someone like me who was mostly suspected for inactivity/hints looks suspicious rather than trying to build your case a d arguments, you jump onto someone you know town finds sus and ends at that, mafia move, don’t you agree?
You are paranoid or jumpy, discussing your case, doesn't change anything for me or DD.
I guess until DD replies Im supposed to stay silent :o
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Also, you mentioning traitor first before considering all other roles is iffy. You know, this game is too small for a psy, and distracting from the huge 2 investigators claim while shading me, just doesn’t look very town to me, Shad.

You are paranoid or jumpy, discussing your case, doesn't change anything for me or DD.
I guess until DD replies Im supposed to stay silent :o
I am always paranoid in mafia games :blush thank you. But you can also call out other people you find suspicious, I’ll change my vote to either you or DD most likely and see which one was telling the truth.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Here's the hint list, I just had time to grab what people said and place them on a doc this time. Looks like a single sentence, but they're fragments... Also could still be missing stuff even tho I just went back to where I stopped and tried to search for things I recalled and knew that wasn't there.


GryI like my role, could be useful depending on what happens at night. Sure. I blocked Hermit last night.
HermitWon't mention anything for now. I used my role last night but got nothing. Or the target did nothing. I doubt im that important a player to block :XD I actually targeted him last night, but sadly a filthy Sag got in my way :nah
ShadI never had this role before, so that a plus for me. Active. My role is being made useless this game. Basically I'm investigator and mafia probably coudn't or didn't kill with Janitor.
SamCan't recall if I've had my role before, don't think so but it has been ages since I played. I'll reveal more tomorrow. It's an active one and I used it last night. I'm happy to acknowledge that I targeted @GrySun night 1 with my role.
ShobuDidn't even knew existed D:
Kat/JuviiiI will go first: I was going to just wing this, but my night quirk convinced me otherwise, SO I hope that my successor for this quirk is going to do a great job saving the people in the name of Stark. This day is so hopeless that yall are taking my "successor" so seriously ... as successor I mean the person who is going to sub for me the next day or so. Sorry to tell you but your theories about that went to waste (Kat). I had my role before, in a way. I had it officially, not temp, if that helps. But I had something else too that game. I gave plenty of hints today. Anyone that research a bit can get what the role is.
Lakhan/meI never had this role before (Lak). Adding it alrdy that I got an active role, I think I had it more than once but don't recall feeling very successful with it. I'm a Detective and I targeted Sam yday, got Innocent.
wojakAnd for now I can say that I do have a night role. For me, my role is kinda hard to confirm. And am not too fond of my role. I used my role....but my role is hard to confirm without me being dead. And if I say more I'd basically be giving away my role. Therefore, let me say that I have a protecting role. Yesterday Kat said she had a protecting role. Which I interpreted as doc as I myself have a protecting role that is not doc.
DDAlright I'll hint to get the ball rolling, my role wont be useful for a while. I never claimed apprentice I said it would take a while for my role to be useful. I am investigator.
BiaNot my first time having it, I dislike it. I have a secondary temporary role, and I was hoping to do something with it with my hints yesterday, but it didn't work. I used my main role on someone I distrust. Yeah, I get it, but did you see that I claimed I have a temporary secondary role and that I intended to do something with it? Can you think why I said that and add the dots with my "main" claim, maybe? If say more, I'll be kinda ruining the purpose of it, but whatever. Yes, I had it since D1. (I have it still), but it will "wear off". It was just me trying to get secondary into use because I knew what people would assume if I say I dislike my role and I wanted to, let's say, spare some townies from death which obviously didn't work as GB died anyways.
GBI am an active
TatsuFirst I should claim too. I am passive. I am passive and deadly. I ain't bomb guys. I meant pgo.
DawsI'm pretty sure me, DD, and one other person have the same role.

Gonna votekill Shad for now again as well. I still think he wasn't set on a role in D1 cause he was faking his hints, could have been just my own PoV but people seemed to have issues with it as well. I'll have more time later to write my points on people as a whole but the reality is that I don't believe we got 2 Investigators, basically due to the reasons that were shared alrdy by others. Could be DD as well, he barely said anything, but I'll go with that now cause of my first point.

Edit: added stuff to the list
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Votekill Shad
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,067
Gender
Female
Country
France
Votekill Shad

I won't be here for the rest of the phase, it ends too early for where I live. Hopefully I'll wake up to me alive and a dead mafia.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,725
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Two investigator claims doesn't look good for Shad, but if he has more to say I'll at least hear him out before condemning him. Would be good to see more from @digitaldude too.

Is PGO too safe a claim from Tatsu to stop people from checking her? :hmm

@Juviii you need to give a straightforward hint about your role imo
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,067
Gender
Female
Country
France
@Erinyes sorry but I think you missed wojak's vote on me ?
Here
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,725
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@GrySun @Farfalla as you two look the most reasonable and likely to be town to me currently, what are your thoughts on Juviii, her hint(s) etc.?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,067
Gender
Female
Country
France
Two investigator claims doesn't look good for Shad, but if he has more to say I'll at least hear him out before condemning him. Would be good to see more from @digitaldude too.
I would agree with you but it's getting late where I am so I won't be around to see the fight and its conclusion. I do hope DD will come back and talk to yall.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I gotta go to sleep as well and I'm no way I'm coming back since I will be sleeping.

I was waiting for DD's reply but nothing, and only 7 hours left, only thing that makes sense to me is that he claimed without reading the thread, I claimed in a cryptic and confusing way so he could have been confused while reading, believing I claimed SM like Gry said.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

need to vote but confused, if you guys still want to go for tatsu I can vote her, otherwise Im locking dd and calling it a day?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun @Farfalla as you two look the most reasonable and likely to be town to me currently, what are your thoughts on Juviii, her hint(s) etc.?
I don‘t trust her, more due to her posting rather than any hint stuff.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

need to vote but confused, if you guys still want to go for tatsu I can vote her, otherwise Im locking dd and calling it a day?
No, we likely lynch you or DD. Him disappearing isn‘t very helpful in solving this, so if you‘re town then RIP.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top