Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,140
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :





​

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.


The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.





❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.



❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town



❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.




❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.



❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.



Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)


I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.


 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Weird that instead of reading properly you go for a jab at three so called legit heads instead but alright..
Yeah cause even if I'd believe in you or more, doesn't mean the rest is clear.
Maybe that's a light jab as well tho? Amiright?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Of those I'd take me out and put Juviii instead, but agree with the rest, specially tatsu an wojak because of their claims.



Yes indeed and my theory is that there's a third option to why someone didn't die last night, rather than a poisoner or you blocking correct it could be that mafia wasted a kill on me thinking I'm traitor because I boldly claimed a secondary :XD and if that happened it'd be fun, because that's what I've been trying to get at since D1.
Bia you're the single one without a claim at this point.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yes indeed and my theory is that there's a third option to why someone didn't die last night, rather than a poisoner or you blocking correct it could be that mafia wasted a kill on me thinking I'm traitor because I boldly claimed a secondary :XD and if that happened it'd be fun, because that's what I've been trying to get at since D1.
Or, well, recruited you. Do you think sharing your role and/or secondary could be helpful to see you as town or narrow down suspects?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Dunno why Juvs took long to mention a vanilla role - I get it's not an easy sail after that but not like many here would have an easy sail after speaking yday.
There weren't many things that would fit her hint, tho that one does but there was also a Freeman/Hoe pair in a previous game.

Now that's out, for the future so you people can't say that running those important checks are so demanding:

Just click the total amount of posts in the thread and use the search tool to see if the person participated in it. The amount of posts will tell you that. A simple CTRL F in page 1 will lead you to the person's role in the usual post 1 list. It's rly a simple and quick check.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah cause even if I'd believe in you or more, doesn't mean the rest is clear.
Yeah no, sounded more like an insult kind of jab, or I’m not understanding your words correctly. Not like wojak or Sam are confirmed and the whole talk was in essence about if Sam‘s theories fit or if he‘s likely just lying.

Between Sam, Daws and Tatsu where are you at?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Bia mentioned a wasted kill so I guess it's gonna be something along the line of Hider.
Then we have BP+BG+Doc+PGO+Hider and a duplicating role among our ranks, huh. That's within 9-10 townies or so, heh.

Got a very busy day ahead but I'll try my best to follow things on the sidelines and post what I'd reach to about this game based on what's said...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Dunno why Juvs took long to mention a vanilla role - I get it's not an easy sail after that but not like many here would have an easy sail after speaking yday.
There weren't many things that would fit her hint, tho that one does but there was also a Freeman/Hoe pair in a previous game.

Now that's out, for the future so you people can't say that running those important checks are so demanding:

Just click the total amount of posts in the thread and use the search tool to see if the person participated in it. The amount of posts will tell you that. A simple CTRL F in page 1 will lead you to the person's role in the usual post 1 list. It's rly a simple and quick check.
What I don‘t get is why she didn‘t just claim. I doubt none of the mafias would not check her hint, so at that point all she‘s doing is claiming it to mafias instead of claiming it to town imo.

Not to mention the very good sleeper/traitor odds this game puts the reveal at an even fishier spot. Meh.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,200
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yeah cause even if I'd believe in you or more, doesn't mean the rest is clear.
Maybe that's a light jab as well tho? Amiright?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Bia you're the single one without a claim at this point.
Sure, my secondary is bulletproof and I am primarily vanilla (yeah, I know we had a bulletproof citizen already, but that's what I got, mine will wear off). I hinted I was active to bait because I wanted to make use of my bulletproof while I could, since it's a temporary role. I'm confused to whether it worked or not since we didn't see any death from last night.

You know you're being sus here.....
So are you, lol
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So one is vanilla with fancy temporary Bulletproof and the other is just a vanilla. Very very weird.

@Hermit now would be a good time to share your result.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah no, sounded more like an insult kind of jab, or I’m not understanding your words correctly. Not like wojak or Sam are confirmed and the whole talk was in essence about if Sam‘s theories fit or if he‘s likely just lying.

Between Sam, Daws and Tatsu where are you at?
It wasn't an insult on you people's intelligence, it was a provocation regarding people' sincerity.

I don't like the 3 o them because of different things: Sam and Tatsu along with other claims seem too puffed as I just said and Daws cause I'm not sure how I feel about a reasoning for mafia to block him in N1, tho that's reasonable doubt. Gonna think some more about his case, sort my opinion on Juvs reveal but I'd add I'm not super fond of Bia's course till now. From the top of my head, the rest of people seem fine to me. BBL
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Sure, my secondary is bulletproof and I am primarily vanilla (yeah, I know we had a bulletproof citize
No, you targeted Grysun last night. You aren't vanilla at all, lol.

I might be a paranoid spy but you definitely had a night action last night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Hermit now would be a good time to share your result.
^Was waiting for her claim before posting. She was my night 2 target.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,775
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I don't even think there is a town doc as things stand right now. Also, can you state whom did you save in night one?
I protected Gry night 1, and I protected him night 2. I've talked about this from as far back as mid-Day 2: #222

Mafia pirate theory adds nothing to the game so far other than giving you a route to avoid suspicion. I strongly think this is something you cooked up you find a way out.


Let us consider the things from the beginning,
Let's make these assumptions, you are doc, I'm bodyguard and Gry is prostitute.
And consider a fact that is no one died last night.

You and I both protected Gry and Gry blocked you. Which could only mean Mafia targeted someone else and that person either got recruited or got saved by some egg shenanigans. I think this is rather unlikely.

Gry was supposed to be number1 target for mafia. If I were among the scums, I would have urged my team to take out Gry or Farfalla(considering she's not my teammate, which would increase her possibility of being a det) and if available would have used strongman on him.

Now let's change the assumption a bit. Gry remains Prostitute and I remain bodyguard. Remove you from the assumption. Mind you, I'm not assuming you're mafia. Not yet.

The fact remains the same. Mafia could not kill anyone. Which certainly indicates the possibility that the kill got blocked. The pirate or poisoner theory doesn't hold much weight because, If Gry was targeted, then I'd have died. That's why I think if Daws was poisoned(I don't trust his claim yet), it had to be in N1 not N2. If mafia kill got blocked, I certainly think Gry himself did it by blocking you.

Unless we get some new info, I do not see anyone more sus than you at this moment.
I got wound up and went far too Shad-like for my liking with my theory, but it's one answer I have for explaining the events of Night 2. I am a Doctor, I know that for a fact, so there can only be so many explanations for what happened. Either Gry had his role stolen (Pirate), Mafia ended up recruiting, or there's a scenario where you're not actually bodyguard and mafia recruited. The recruitment is the likely scenario, but what else happened is up in the air. Could also be a host cock-up, but I doubt it.

End of the day, I know I protected Gry both nights and I certainly think I'm more trustworthy than you who is starting to approach train levels on me for a lynch lol. If I'm lynched, you can bet I'll bust your balls when you see how you fucked up.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No, you targeted Grysun last night. You aren't vanilla at all, lol.

I might be a paranoid spy but you definitely had a night action last night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


^Was waiting for her claim before posting. She was my night 2 target.
Hm she may in fact be the Santa that gave me a gift. I‘m saying this because her being upset at Shad yesterday sounded far too genuine for them both to be mafia together.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,200
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
No, you targeted Grysun last night. You aren't vanilla at all, lol.

I might be a paranoid spy but you definitely had a night action last night.
Yes, you're right, but now you ruined the plan if mafia hadn't targeted me yet thinking I'm traitor.:XD I targeted Gry last night and found innocent and I targeted Tatsu N1 and found innocent. Now, explain to me why I didn't die to tatsu if she's PGO? I could only think of me being Bulletproof secondary or because she isn't a Pgo at all and I'm probably a dysfunctional det anyways since our det died long ago.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Targeting GrySun leaving other sus players.....hard to believe
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,775
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yes, you're right, but now you ruined the plan if mafia hadn't targeted me yet thinking I'm traitor.:XD I targeted Gry last night and found innocent and I targeted Tatsu N1 and found innocent. Now, explain to me why I didn't die to tatsu if she's PGO? I could only think of me being Bulletproof secondary or because she isn't a Pgo at all and I'm probably a dysfunctional det anyways since our det died long ago.
Farf claiming Det after GB died was already bad, now you're saying you're a 3rd Det? :huh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is all very hard to believe 🤔
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think she‘s very likely lying and her jig is up. I just think it‘s a Santa not a mafia. I‘m conflicted because the gift I got is really really good and her lynch counts as a mislynch for mafias wincon, but she‘d have to die eventually. Hm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did nobody really get anything N1?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Actually if Tatsu is mafia and got a useful scum gift it‘d make sense she‘d keep it to herself.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
The roles for townies are way too powerful there must be a liar somewhere, I am trusting wojak claim the least.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Because that line of thinking used the assumption Sam put forth about me having been pirated.
Weird that instead of reading properly you go for a jab at three so called legit heads instead but alright..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Any chance you‘d intentionally counter claim Shad for trust post-recruitment as Traitor?
No chance, mafia escort is the most powerful thing mafia have in any game beside strongman.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Samuel got blocked? thats number one target so far.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,200
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Targeting GrySun leaving other sus players.....hard to believe
Sanity confirmation where? Gry dies early N2, if he died and I had a result, I'd know for sure sanity.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think she‘s very likely lying and her jig is up. I just think it‘s a Santa not a mafia. I‘m conflicted because the gift I got is really really good and her lynch counts as a mislynch for mafias wincon, but she‘d have to die eventually. Hm.
Come on, it's Easter, not Christmas. If anything I'd think low profile people like Daws and suspicious ones like Juviii could be a Santa. Though, wojak claim isn't the best with how mnay protective roles there are, I trust Sam over him. I'm not sure where to stand about Farfy, she could be part of the famiglia too. As for tatsu, I'm 100% sure she either lied about role or I really got a lucky interaction here with my bulletproof blocking her only shot.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Hm she may in fact be the Santa that gave me a gift. I‘m saying this because her being upset at Shad yesterday sounded far too genuine for them both to be mafia together.
Her vote on DD to me seemed her trying to save Shad by starting a lynch mob on the other investigator. She tried to save me in a similar way in that Jojo game you hosted last year, or maybe im reading too much into this :hmm

Yes, you're right, but now you ruined the plan if mafia hadn't targeted me yet thinking I'm traitor.:XD I targeted Gry last night and found innocent and I targeted Tatsu N1 and found innocent.
A Virgo detective? Not buying it :pls

Why target Grysun though, didn't Shad dying as Mafia escort practically clear him as the prostitute. You wanted to check your sanity?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top