Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,151
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :





​

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.


The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.





❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.



❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town



❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.




❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.



❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.



Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)


I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.


 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Well he would be my second most ideal target to lynch today after you honestly.

But somehow you saying hes Mafia....makes me think he isnt :mono
:XD fishy claim, fishy playing and even now he kept shading me along with Shad, you gotta be kidding me. Same for tatsu who just claimed vague things, then finally stated role, then vanished into thin air.

Why not just claim Det and hide the fact you have a secondary? Would go more along the way of baiting a kill if you wanted that.
When does your BP power expire?
I claimed active and I wouldn't reveal my det until later on, just like I do, but I won't tell you more, maybe it expires today, or tomorrow or after tomorrow ~
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
Santa + BP sounds strong tho.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
So Pom all this time to reveal: Townie + bp ?
Then no actually you're the 3rd det. (Who never really went after farf the 2nd det)
And you don’t understand why you survived on me even tho you have BP. Hmmm yeah okay.
I listed possibilities here, since BP is a passive role, it didn't happen ever that a BP targets a PGO, so if you are a PGO, sorry but you wasted your shot on me and not a mafia, on the other hand, at least it wasn't a doc. I'm just saying the way you claimed was also fishy, so you can't really be pointing out the fingers here.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
There's eventually a possibility GB checked me and is the one who died on me. Not farfetched but meh.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What if you blocked her tonight, prevent her from giving any presents so we can lynch an actual Mafia :p (Kidding, im not even sure if Santa can be blocked).

Actually her throwing wojak and Tatsumaki under the bus is making me trust them more. Weird.
Santa can be blocked and we could permanently neuter her, just the question is, is that worth it? I could also just try and block the mafia killer instead. But an option.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
I listed possibilities here, since BP is a passive role, it didn't happen ever that a BP targets a PGO, so if you are a PGO, sorry but you wasted your shot on me and not a mafia, on the other hand, at least it wasn't a doc. I'm just saying the way you claimed was also fishy, so you can't really be pointing out the fingers here.
True it's wasted and true it's better wasted on you than a doc.
Tho it's not my fault if that claim is often used by mafia. I claim what I have.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Santa can be blocked and we could permanently neuter her, just the question is, is that worth it? I could also just try and block the mafia killer instead. But an option.
Depends on who you'd want to lynch in Pom's place.

We dont know who the Mafia killer is, no? Unless you want to go for Sam?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Same for tatsu who just claimed vague things, then finally stated role, then vanished into thin air.
You are right on this tbh, shes coasting way too much.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Santa + BP sounds strong tho.
Against 2 blockers in a tiny game. Could potentially make the game go longer - enough for Santa to make it 5 nights. But again, 2 blockers.. Sounds like a miserable experience.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Pom looks like Santa scrambling to prolong her life in any way that is possible. Going from Townie + secondary BP to Det in just a few moments was very rich, and if she was Det then I'd of expected her to counter-claim when Farf claimed to be a 2nd Det because there's no way there'd be 3 of the fuckers + a Spy.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around what happened earlier with Gry, myself and Wojak. Maybe Det was a fake claim by Farf to get recruited? Either way, if Wojak keeps gunning for me that'll be weird as. Dude needs to stop being so against Doctors, I'm not dishing out any covid vaccines here if that's his concern :kappa

Pom looking Santa, Farf Tatsu Wojak and Daws questionable for scum.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Pom looking Santa, Farf Tatsu Wojak and Daws questionable for scum.
Someone, I forgot who, pointed out earlier that Daws would have no reason to lie that he learned Prostitute from me, which may paint him in a green-er light.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If Santa has more gifts like what I got I could see game going long enough for a win.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yikes, Bia, that's even worse than myfirst assumption. Not only claiming to be defensive as I wrote about before (BP) but also investigative... From a setup POV, what would be your opinion on why would a det of any sanity get a bonus a claimed sane spy didn't get, what's the architectural point in that? You were fine with me in D2, your issue with me was that in your eyes I was protecting wojak somehow?
I'm not set on the santa case cause Ik what I started with so Idk where I stand regarding this game yet, had presumed mech from the go. But if anything, there's also some time to discuss the case of the BP+BG+PGO+Doc+Duplicator in a game that seems to have a single lethal side, that lacks a strongman seemly as well (even if wtv we feel like about that is only used later)
There was some post from Bia I wanted to double check when I was writing... gonna reread in breaks
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm not set on the santa case cause Ik what I started with so Idk where I stand regarding this game yet, had presumed mech from the go.
I only got my special stuff last night though. I don‘t know how else to explain it‘s existence than by Santa gift. Would be funny if Erin renamed the role as Easter Bunny in death post.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe sharing your secondary could help as well Farf.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@wojak @SirSamuel016 I do not need any night protection anymore so direct your role usages elsewhere in the next nights.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
vote kill pompom very strange, though I still suspect wojak.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
What I don‘t get is why she didn‘t just claim. I doubt none of the mafias would not check her hint, so at that point all she‘s doing is claiming it to mafias instead of claiming it to town imo.

Not to mention the very good sleeper/traitor odds this game puts the reveal at an even fishier spot. Meh.
1- As a rule I never claim before day 3.
2- It's not exactly something I can prove and it's a troublesome role to be believed about. But that game is my only 2 official roles game, I tried to at least give a very specific hint so you can at least see I was being consistent from the beginning.
3- I'm stubborn and proud. You can ignore this one but it's certainly true.

About the sleeper part, well yeah, can be, but with the Santa added to it, I don't think so, more leaning towards me being a trap.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yikes, Bia, that's even worse than myfirst assumption. Not only claiming to be defensive as I wrote about before (BP) but also investigative... From a setup POV, what would be your opinion on why would a det of any sanity get a bonus a claimed sane spy didn't get, what's the architectural point in that? You were fine with me in D2, your issue with me was that in your eyes I was protecting wojak somehow?
I'm not set on the santa case cause Ik what I started with so Idk where I stand regarding this game yet, had presumed mech from the go. But if anything, there's also some time to discuss the case of the BP+BG+PGO+Doc+Duplicator in a game that seems to have a single lethal side, that lacks a strongman seemly as well (even if wtv we feel like about that is only used later)
There was some post from Bia I wanted to double check when I was writing... gonna reread in breaks
You can reread as many posts as you want, my claims were always in point with my role and what I wanted to achieve with it. Like Gry pointed out, if Daws is truly apprentice and learned how to be a hoe from him + spy , imagine it would make little sense for a Santa + Bulletproof since bulletproof won't really make gifts go through blocks.

Pom looks like Santa scrambling to prolong her life in any way that is possible. Going from Townie + secondary BP to Det in just a few moments was very rich, and if she was Det then I'd of expected her to counter-claim when Farf claimed to be a 2nd Det because there's no way there'd be 3 of the fuckers + a Spy.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around what happened earlier with Gry, myself and Wojak. Maybe Det was a fake claim by Farf to get recruited? Either way, if Wojak keeps gunning for me that'll be weird as. Dude needs to stop being so against Doctors, I'm not dishing out any covid vaccines here if that's his concern :kappa

Pom looking Santa, Farf Tatsu Wojak and Daws questionable for scum.
Well, maybe there's a way for it to be 3 dets, I'm probably naive, and one of Lawl or Farfy was the sane/insane, considering how many "duplicates" there are, I don't see why its so unbeliavable, because I'm certain a temporary BP.

Daws also only manifested he'd continue to target Gry, even though apprentice takes 2 nights to learn and I see no one questioning that.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
votekill Lady P

Gry, I decided against the blocking idea tonight for PomPom since I realized the chances of a mislynch are too high. Also I'm starting to think the traitor was recruited night 1. Last night you definitely blocked a kill.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
vote kill pompom very strange, though I still suspect wojak.
And you should, trust your instincts, DD!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

votekill Lady P

Gry, I decided against the blocking idea tonight for PomPom since I realized the chances of a mislynch are too high. Also I'm starting to think the traitor was recruited night 1. Last night you definitely blocked a kill.
I would think I could have "tanked" the kill too with Shad openly painting me as a traitor, but if Gry targeted someone spicy~
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I would think I could have "tanked" the kill too with Shad openly painting me as a traitor, but if Gry targeted someone spicy~
He said he targeted Samuel, well that's a whole other headache on its own.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
He said he targeted Samuel, well that's a whole other headache on its own.
Hm, this is quite complicated then... If he target sam, no kill happened, then wojak who also targeted Gry would need to not be a bodyguard for Sam to be the killer. Or they targeted me thinking I'm traitor and failed.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well, maybe there's a way for it to be 3 dets, I'm probably naive, and one of Lawl or Farfy was the sane/insane, considering how many "duplicates" there are, I don't see why its so unbeliavable, because I'm certain a temporary BP.

Daws also only manifested he'd continue to target Gry, even though apprentice takes 2 nights to learn and I see no one questioning that.
Yeah nah, even two Dets seems a bit unlikely to me so one of you or Farf should be fake :hmm

@wojak @SirSamuel016 I do not need any night protection anymore so direct your role usages elsewhere in the next nights.
Noted. I'm a little concerned they might take me out tonight but fark it does look they've stoked enough fire to be able to push me for a mislynch next day 🤔
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top