Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,163
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :





​

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.


The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.





❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.



❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town



❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.




❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.



❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.



Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)


I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.


 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,203
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Noted. I'm a little concerned they might take me out tonight but fark it does look they've stoked enough fire to be able to push me for a mislynch next day 🤔
You'll have to trust on Gry blocking the right person, as for mislynch, that'd be entirely up to town messing up, 'cause so far you and Gry are as green as it goes, Hermit too. I'd say wojak, Farfy and possibily Tatsu are lying. Maybe Juviii, but I trust her more after her claim, strangely enough.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
So, any theories on why the janitor hasn't killed anyone yet? The investigator hasn't done anything at all since the game started :oh
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So, any theories on why the janitor hasn't killed anyone yet? The investigator hasn't done anything at all since the game started :oh
Given the Santa allegations, Janitor could be one of the "eggs" aka gifts that are there to be given?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,203
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
So, any theories on why the janitor hasn't killed anyone yet? The investigator hasn't done anything at all since the game started :oh
Either they lied about having a janitor, which is unlikely since DD is probably saying the truth, or it was a "mafia apprentice" shenanigan with janitor being a possible role they can learn.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Votekill Lady pompom

Could change to Sam later depending on how things unfold. @Hermit you may consider targeting me at night.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Votekill Lady pompom

Could change to Sam later depending on how things unfold. @Hermit you may consider targeting me at night.
You must be Kylie Minogue because you can't get me out of your head 💀
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
At this point the sus list is rather short...

Top Level sus; Sam and Pom
Second tier Sus: Daws, Farfalla
Somewhat Sus; Juv, Tatsu

Trustworhty; Me(basically who ever writes their sus list should have their own name), Gry, DD, Hermit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You must be Kylie Minogue because you can't get me out of your head 💀
You literally got caught with your claim. Then cooked up a pirate story that made you more sus
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And Pom Pom blocking a mafia kill with her bp role, there is no reason mafia would go for her with all the players claiming roles.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
At this point the sus list is rather short...

Top Level sus; Sam and Pom
Second tier Sus: Daws, Farfalla
Somewhat Sus; Juv, Tatsu

Trustworhty; Me(basically who ever writes their sus list should have their own name), Gry, DD, Hermit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You literally got caught with your claim. Then cooked up a pirate story that made you more sus
Wowee top level sus and listed BEFORE Pom, plus I got caught out with my claim? This is sad dude, you've deluded yourself into thinking I'm scum and you can't even consider other valid options. Railroading like this does no favours for town, and as I've consistently said, I'm a doctor that targeted Gry both nights 1 and 2. I'm no killer, and the more you keep going down this track the less I think you can be trusted.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Wowee top level sus and listed BEFORE Pom, plus I got caught out with my claim? This is sad dude, you've deluded yourself into thinking I'm scum and you can't even consider other valid options. Railroading like this does no favours for town, and as I've consistently said, I'm a doctor that targeted Gry both nights 1 and 2. I'm no killer, and the more you keep going down this track the less I think you can be trusted.
If I am night killed or lynched, my role will be proven and that would put you in a further worse situation. You are more sus to me than you are to anyone else, because I know for a fact that I am bodyguard and others are still debating(openly or in their game related thoughts) whether to trust me or not.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't buy that pirate story at all.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Only explanation on your favor is that mafia target got recruited. Which is possible but with all the things out there, it would be strange if you were not considered sus.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Or Shad lost cointoss on me N1, but it would still block learning.
What does that mean?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Farfalla
what does your egg do?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
If I am night killed or lynched, my role will be proven and that would put you in a further worse situation. You are more sus to me than you are to anyone else, because I know for a fact that I am bodyguard and others are still debating(openly or in their game related thoughts) whether to trust me or not.
Same situation for me if I'm night killed or lynched, it's going to read Doctor with a real nice green colour to it and then you're going to get a big ol' "I told you so" in Mafia Discussion :XD

Only explanation on your favor is that mafia target got recruited. Which is possible
There you go, you're thinking a bit now. Just because Tyrion is short doesn't mean you need to be short-sighted and go after the Doctor :teehee
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I'll have to go to sleep. Don't know if I will be able to be here at the end of the day. Keep my vote on Pom. And good luck to you guys.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I shall Votekill Pompom before I head off to bed shortly. Likely Santa/scum, the claim switching was baffling and I still don't see what was going on there at all.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,686
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hey guys, it's rly what I said when the day started, lemme quote the post
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I do have some spice ~ but I'm not the type to risk on a possible PGO, nope.
I didn't get to act - after the previous day, I was informed I'd be able to use an egg I started with, which had the effect of abilities that got used on me being redirected for a phase. Any role I'd have would get voided once the effect was in place.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah a good thing about Shad being Escort is that I can stop being paranoid about you as the usual drift.
^
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hey guys, it's rly what I said when the day started, lemme quote the post
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



^
Maybe I'm 1iq at 1AM but I'm missing the point there a bit... you're saying you redirected a block? :hmm
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,686
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
That was the post I wanted to comment on before, late to come back but wtv:

Yes, I had it since D1. (I have it still), but it will "wear off".


None. It was just me trying to get secondary into use because I knew what people would assume if I say I dislike my role and I wanted to, let's say, spare some townies from death which obviously didn't work as GB died anyways...


I won't speak for Tatsu since she can say it herself, but I do have in mind another role that can be "deadly", I want her to say it wuth her mouth and stop being vague, though. As for me I did claim I have a secondary temporary role, yeah.



No. Actually not.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah, votekill Tatsu, between her and Juviii, but given Tatsu's role if she is what she promises, she can still vote or do something post mortem, I think she's mafia, though and I'll follow GB's intuition.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Juviii @digitaldude hints? Claims?
Because she had given away alrdy she was trying to bait with her primary so scums would fail on the secondary, so I don't see why drag it till she's the last one to say something, it was alrdy a plan that wouldn't fly. Also she targeted Tatsu and thought she was RS. Then saw it was a PGO claim and that oddity didn't seem to come to her eyes till today - she pressed on solely to DD and Shad (unless I missed something). Not drawing any conclusions or assumptions yet, we don't even have a written interaction for BP x PGO since it's not like BP usually has an action. Or I missed that interaction...

I'll vote later when I'm done working. Still wanna reread people's posts first to see if I'd I like to comment on something else.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
What, it says abilities. Based on what you guys openly declared, I redirected nothing.
Sorry, your post is just confusing to me at this point in time. I need bedge 😩
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top