Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,171
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :





​

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.


The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.





❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.



❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town



❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.




❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.



❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.



Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)


I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.


 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
It doesn‘t sound like you‘re talking about Sam. Full sentence:
Yeah that bothered me as well. Was about to highlight it but I saw she had already responded to you.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Two thoughts to it: Lakhan was a Det of some kind, the thread lists "Red Detective"; could he make the distinction if he went and looked back to check before dropping his hint? I wager not, its his 3rd game in 5+ years. Second thought is purely throwing dirt for the sake of seeing what sort of reaction comes from it, in hopes it prevents town from mislynching me. She's gotta be scum, likely the recruited party from Night 2.
Maybe it's cause I would never consider mafia roles as references if I'm townie but it was still needed that people would basically drag you out to answer that...
At least you admitted now you were being dirty.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
No one died in N2, Sam. What are you talking about?
I meant Night 3, and I wouldn't of been able to kill in N2 either not just because I'm Doctor, but also because Gry blocked me. I believe you were recruited Night 2, I've been saying that in multiple points so I think that argument from me should be pretty clear no?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
There's even a remote possibility that Hermit got recruited in N2 and came in his mate's aid adjusting his speech as he said (which wouldn't rly implicate him but could save Sam) but even I'm not leaning towards believing that so fuck me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I meant Night 3, and I wouldn't of been able to kill in N2 either not just because I'm Doctor, but also because Gry blocked me. I believe you were recruited Night 2, I've been saying that in multiple points so I think that argument from me should be pretty clear no?
I've claimed Det in D2 tho, so that would make me a traitor and then you'd be saying you actually believe my Det claim.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Idk if it‘s reassuring seeing Tatsu and Juviii vote Farf so readily. I can see where wojak is coming from with his thoughts, and Daws is just detached to the max.
True enough, I don't have time to be much else. I think that is a notable observation on Tatsu and Juviii though. On top of that, Juviii is playing both sides with little explanation:
Kinda going against my instincts but I need to decide so Votekill Farfalla.
Also, please note that Tatsu followed up right after:

I really want to vote Daws but choosing between Farf and Sam should give us more answers.
I will Votekill Farfalla
This is the third day in a row these two have voted back-to-back for the same target.

Day 2
Shad x8 - Grysun (#271, #295) , farfalla (#272 =Juviii (#273) Tatsumaki (#274) , Digital (#294)) Sonofsaws (#299) Sirsamuel (#301) wojak (#302)
Day 3
Lady pompom x8 - SOnofdaws (#407) Grysun (#411) Digitaldude (#433) Hermit (#436) Wojak (446) Sirsamuel (#453) Tatsumaki (#481) Juviii (#482)
Both coincidentally have the most suspect role claims in the game right now.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I've claimed Det in D2 tho, so that would make me a traitor and then you'd be saying you actually believe my Det claim.
?????????????

How do you reach that conclusion? I've been saying it for a while now, you're traitor and you claimed an uncontestable 2nd det to get Mafia to recruit you night 2. No one in town died Night 2, so a recruitment fits and your claim and role usage scream of convenience. Claim a role town needs so they're less likely to suspect you, especially after they just lost the actual role, and then the results are easy to fake from there once you get recruited to incriminate town and keep heat off of your teammates.

Who are your teammates? Fake bodyguard Wojak, and 'Apprentice' Daws?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Nobody even answers to my questions but Gry, wtv.
vote lock Sam

My meetings start in 30 mins, dunno if I can follow the end of the phase.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Both coincidentally have the most suspect role claims in the game right now.
That's a detached statement to make when you've got town deciding to lynch either its Doctor or the supposed 2nd Det
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If Sam is Mafia Det or Mafia Doc, both plausible this game, Det moreso, my block on him likely didn‘t do anything N2 anyway. So regardless who‘s the mafia among them, they probably recruited N2. Best recruit options were Hermit, Farf and perhaps Juviii.

Not much point thinking about these variables anymore. What matters for now is whether Farf or Sam are more convincing, and the least convincing will be lynched. They have both convincing and not-convincing aspects to themselves.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Nobody even answers to my questions but Gry, wtv.
vote lock Sam

My meetings start in 30 mins, dunno if I can follow the end of the phase.
Tit for tat

VOTELOCK FARFALLA

We can't afford to mislynch and you're the obvious scum among the remnants of your team.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I've claimed Det in D2 tho, so that would make me a traitor and then you'd be saying you actually believe my Det claim.
A day 2 det claim is pretty wild to begin with
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tit for tat

VOTELOCK FARFALLA

We can't afford to mislynch and you're the obvious scum among the remnants of your team.
Despite the odd Day 2 detective reveal, you clearly can't be trusted. You explaining away a lie doesn't mean you didn't lie.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
?????????????

How do you reach that conclusion? I've been saying it for a while now, you're traitor and you claimed an uncontestable 2nd det to get Mafia to recruit you night 2. No one in town died Night 2, so a recruitment fits and your claim and role usage scream of convenience. Claim a role town needs so they're less likely to suspect you, especially after they just lost the actual role, and then the results are easy to fake from there once you get recruited to incriminate town and keep heat off of your teammates.

Who are your teammates? Fake bodyguard Wojak, and 'Apprentice' Daws?
So instead of saying I'm traitor with a claimed role you declared at first you didn't believe in it you're not saying I'm a traitor that faked my actual real townie role that's usually picked to serve my recruitment process and I'm the one getting????? when you explain this kind of bizarre thinking?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
If Sam is Mafia Det or Mafia Doc, both plausible this game, Det moreso, my block on him likely didn‘t do anything N2 anyway. So regardless who‘s the mafia among them, they probably recruited N2. Best recruit options were Hermit, Farf and perhaps Juviii.

Not much point thinking about these variables anymore. What matters for now is whether Farf or Sam are more convincing, and the least convincing will be lynched. They have both convincing and not-convincing aspects to themselves.
I think Sam is certainly suspect, but I'm not sure how effective mafia detective would be in such a small game or a mafia doctor with no other mafia teams or killers around.

If I had to guess the mafia team composition, it would be:

1. Mafia Boss
2. Mafia Rookie
3. Mafia Escort
4. Sleeper (Juviii or Tatsu) or Traitor (Farf)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Boss for one Detective is kinda like Doc for one trap role(PGO/Bomb), hm.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
A day 2 det claim is pretty wild to begin with
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Despite the odd Day 2 detective reveal, you clearly can't be trusted. You explaining away a lie doesn't mean you didn't lie.
Yeah you're rly not following the game, as if we didn't have a semi mass vote reveal in D2.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I do wish this wasn‘t so frustrating. Props to the mafia among you two.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I think Sam is certainly suspect, but I'm not sure how effective mafia detective would be in such a small game or a mafia doctor with no other mafia teams or killers around.

If I had to guess the mafia team composition, it would be:

1. Mafia Boss
2. Mafia Rookie
3. Mafia Escort
4. Sleeper (Juviii or Tatsu) or Traitor (Farf)
Well you're the last drop in the bucket, so just come at me alrdy.

In the end, good thing I have those meetings so I'm actually forced to stop replying.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
If Sam is Mafia Det or Mafia Doc, both plausible this game, Det moreso, my block on him likely didn‘t do anything N2 anyway. So regardless who‘s the mafia among them, they probably recruited N2. Best recruit options were Hermit, Farf and perhaps Juviii.

Not much point thinking about these variables anymore. What matters for now is whether Farf or Sam are more convincing, and the least convincing will be lynched. They have both convincing and not-convincing aspects to themselves.
I have to laugh because we've been in a fair few of these situations where you're close to mislynching me, hoping you don't end up mislynching me like multiple other times 💀

Despite the odd Day 2 detective reveal, you clearly can't be trusted. You explaining away a lie doesn't mean you didn't lie.
I can't be trusted? What's untrustworthy about my actions (N1 and N2 protected Gry, N3 protected Hermit which was confirmed by Hermit (Spy)), or my voting record? You think a 2nd Det is more trustworthy than the Doctor? C'mon Daws...

So instead of saying I'm traitor with a claimed role you declared at first you didn't believe in it you're not saying I'm a traitor that faked my actual real townie role that's usually picked to serve my recruitment process and I'm the one getting????? when you explain this kind of bizarre thinking?
What are you even trying to say? That's a whole bunch of jumbled stuff to me. You are the traitor. To get recruited by Mafia, you claimed Det Day 2 so they'd go after you night 2. There wasn't a kill Night 2, which to me indicates someone got recruited (you). All you needed to do after that was fake a second result to incriminate me because you knew I was town and with Wojak presenting as Bodyguard, you could have a chance at mislynching me which is where we are at now.

__________________________

@GrySun Whats the likelihood of Mafia Rookie being in a game of 13 players? Would the rookie recruiting a traitor night 2 allow him to choose another role, or would he have to kill properly a 2nd time to then "level up"?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If Sam is Mafia Det or Mafia Doc, both plausible this game, Det moreso, my block on him likely didn‘t do anything N2 anyway. So regardless who‘s the mafia among them, they probably recruited N2. Best recruit options were Hermit, Farf and perhaps Juviii.

Not much point thinking about these variables anymore. What matters for now is whether Farf or Sam are more convincing, and the least convincing will be lynched. They have both convincing and not-convincing aspects to themselves.
That discussion right now wasn't about the traitor point itself it was about how inconsistent his positioning about me is. He's not even believable about never trusting that I'm Det. Meh, the judgement is your own...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top