Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 570 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 58 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 570 Spoilers & Discussion

Will Baam manage to escape without getting caught?

• Yes. He'll reach his destination without getting caught by the other parties.

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • No. He'll return at the hotel.

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • No. He'll be caught by Tiara and go to the Po Bidau Mothership.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • No. He will go somewhere else supported by Yuri.

Votes: 18 38.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol so the real Gustang made a surplus and left them in the DW, I don’t think so! More like the Data Gustang made a new stock before suicide!

Last edited:

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Lol so the real Gustang made a surplus and left them in the DW, I don’t think so! More like the Data Gustang made them before suicide!
Lol, there is no need for data people to use clicker, unlike real people, data people are stagnant, they don't improve. This is why we saw Data Eduan and Data Zahard just like they were when they finished hell train.

Do you forget that they are designed to create a copy of how they were at the moment they finished hell train? If data people are allowed to improve themselves using clicker, they will change in both fighting ability and power, no longer a copy of how they were at the moment they finished hell train. It will go against the intention of creating HF.

And I don't think Eduan is the only companions who get clicker from Gustang.

Last edited:

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
When broke Holan curse he is going to teamed up with Yuri and Baam cause the only enemy here is
PB, Matte probably still alive and is going to make his appearance for the 2 v 2
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Baam have to continue with the test
I guess Baam is going to give Real BM to Yuri.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I Wonder if the power of the snake in Androssi LPB
Going to be TF or Anima

My wish TF (she already has the horn)
Animas are weak!

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
When broke Holan curse he is going to teamed up with Yuri and Baam cause the only enemy here is
PB, Matte probably still alive and is going to make his appearance for the 2 v 2

Baam have to continue with the test
I guess Baam is going to give Real BM to Yuri.

I Wonder if the power of the snake in Androssi LPB
Going to be TF or Anima

My wish TF (she already has the horn)
Animas are weak!
Yuri + Hollan vs Tiara + Matte is still a 2 v 1, since Matte was running out of stamina before using the spear against Zam Zam. There is a huge gap between people useful in a fight against a top 100 like Hollan, and Advanced Rankers that would get rolled by Division commanders.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I doubt Holan changes sides! Like Ren, he’s devoted to Traum!

ZZ should be ready by now and Kirin has to step in before Traum

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Baam and Yuri are not officially agains Traumerei
The only enemy for Holan are Matte and Tiara.

Yuri + Hollan vs Tiara + Matte is still a 2 v 1, since Matte was running out of stamina before using the spear against Zam Zam. There is a huge gap between people useful in a fight against a top 100 like Hollan, and Advanced Rankers that would get rolled by Division commanders.
I need the laugh react asap 2 v 1 😭😂
Is true tho.. but hey Matte have to fight to death anyway.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Holan doesn’t know about the competition in the hotel and he’s still butt hurt from losing to Bam at the Nest. I’m hoping he goes all out at Bam rn!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
He doesn't but he is about to know once he is sane.

Once baam cure him he is automatically is going to question What is happening why he is helping him.

He already know he can win agains Baam

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Bam knows that JH called for Yuri and that LPB and PB want to capture him! JH told him not to get captured! Bam + Yuri vs. Tiara + Holan

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Holan doesn’t know about the competition in the hotel and he’s still butt hurt from losing to Bam at the Nest. I’m hoping he goes all out at Bam rn!
He knows that Baam is a guest of the Family Head and that attacking him would thus be a very bad idea.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Androssi LPB
Versace TF

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Hollan isn't in his normal state. He is probably going to attack everyone here.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Hmmm, what i am wondering is what insurances tiara has in regards to aguero and rak. I am thinking she might have written something as insurance and perhaps also to keep bam in check.

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Did i overestimate Holan ? How is that guy calling Yuri and Tiara monster, i thought he was top 300 .

Even with his new berserk state he find Yuri and Tiara monster ?

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Did i overestimate Holan ? How is that guy calling Yuri and Tiara monster, i thought he was top 300 .

Yuri also called Tiara a monster btw, also top 300 is usual BH rank, not Hatchling tier, he should be close because he is the best and pushed Jinsung back.

Hmmm, what i am wondering is what insurances tiara has in regards to aguero and rak. I am thinking she might have written something as insurance and perhaps also to keep bam in check.
If Tiara also takes his friends hostage Baam should just rage quit and dip with the second thorn.
change my mind

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
A middle of the pack High Ranker is like Cheonhee (she wouldn't have confidently challenged Yuri after she climbed ranks from her starting top 500 if she was much lower while being older, thinking she had princess tier potential), lower tier we have Dorian frog, Khul Nissam, Berdych that can't beat Division Commanders.
Hollan is definitely above Cheonhee probably similarly specked to Karaka between Ranks 3/400 power level wise, Division Commanders in 4th squadron were confirmed to be useless in a fight between Jinsung and Kallavan.

Also see Aria in Baam vs White

fredopao

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Is Baam even compatible with spells? All we know is that is that he can negate them. Arlen's specialty was spells but it doesn't necessarily mean that Baam is compatible with them.
I don't know where you saw this, but everyone in the tower can use spells as long as they know how to do them. we've already seen many characters casting spells. Of course a family head can make more powerful spells. Baam has already used a spell. Restored a character's head.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

IIRC he was framed as a promising new talent and whatnot. But definitely not in the ballpark of pudily or jinsung. IIRC pudily straight up told hollan he didn't have a chance against jinsung. jinsung is ranked in the top 100 but I don't think he is stronger than any of the corp commanders we have seen so far or evankhel. Add to that, to get into the top 300 you have to kill someone there (or some other still unknown BS). Which barring nonsense does sound like too much for hollan.

Also, I don't think it's the case that hollan is stronger now than he used to be. He is in distress, in pain and simply out of his damn mind. I could buy him being weaker than he was tbh.

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't get that desire to put every High Ranker who gets a bit of praise in the Top 300.

Hollan is another "Great potential who will be one of the best in his family at his prime" character. There is no way he is in the Top 300 right now.

I don't know where you saw this, but everyone in the tower can use spells as long as they know how to do them. we've already seen many characters casting spells. Of course a family head can make more powerful spells. Baam has already used a spell. Restored a character's head.
I think you are mixing things up. We have seen some spell casters yes, but just like with pretty much everything else, there is the matter of affinity. Arlen's specialty wouldn't be spells if she wasn't particularly good at it compared to her companions.

What Baam did to Aria wasn't said to be a spell. He restored her body before the Tower could recognize her death.We have yet to see character learn a spell from scratch.