- Joined
- Mar 18, 2007
- Messages
- 1,780
- Reaction score
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx
Admit it, your just a lazy ass, ne?
Admit it, your just a lazy ass, ne?


"laziness is a virtue"

sorry didnt see you there ornis, what did you think of the latest episode?......the azula and "cool" guy scene had me laughing for the whole episode@ Imperium
*eyes strain*
Where
<.< --- >.>
Where is the new ep for Avy!?!
On-line, aye?
That's a yes; yes, I watch the Avatar....


bax likes one piece....then he cant be all that bad, only fun-people like one piece and im not scary, im a nice guy....reallySo you like the same manga as bax, I wonder does that mean your also scary as him

I didn't catch it yet -_-
Don't be so sure about baxbax likes one piece....then he cant be all that bad, only fun-people like one piece and im not scary, im a nice guy....really![]()

Narutoso what your fav manga???

the latest episode one veoh: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1342616yQXBnPb8?searchId=6418855331275317889&rank=1@ Imperium
Tell me the newest Avatar ep is on-line...I didn't catch it yet -_-
//One-piece
//...
//I guess I'm no fun >.>

.......so your one of "them"Naruto

Yup, I'm a Narutard, and I'm not afraid to admit it.......so your one of "them"![]()


skip the san.....pirate-san is gone, and i was getting all hyped up to spam your thread![]()
damn me?Maybe he went to sleep, wait it's still to early to sleep, damn you Pirate!![]()


so then what shall i call you then, how about pirate-hime....skip the san.
Nope, never read that, I only watched 1 ep of iti guessed as much from the sig and avy
But you Do read one piece right???

Don't worry, I didn't mean thatskip the san.
im back, had to get somethin to eat n drink n then i needed more snus too >_>
damn me?
im sensitive y'know >_>
![]()

Nope, never read that, I only watched 1 ep of it![]()
if you wanna die sure.so then what shall i call you then, how about pirate-hime....


Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against One Piece, but I'm not gonna read it anywayi use to be like you....i was quite a narutard and i laughed with scorn at those foolish one-piece fanatics, but then i was shown the light and i haven't been the same since. so I advise you dear grayfoxx read one piece and you will see true manga delight!!


if you wanna die sure

well then can i go with them all itpithepiratethepiratepirate!just go for "itp", "ithepirate", "thepirate" or plain "pirate"
And why not, GrayFoxx *Instigator? Me? NoDon't get me wrong, I have nothing against One Piece, but I'm not gonna read it anyway![]()
*