Insert Generic Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

Admit it, your just a lazy ass, ne? :tem
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

lol, you caught me out:darn

but as Socrates once said :XD "laziness is a virtue"
 
Last edited:

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

Oh, I soooooo agree on that :D

I have a question, what is your fav manga?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

ONEPIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Imperium

*eyes strain*

Where
<.< --- >.>

Where is the new ep for Avy!?!

On-line, aye?

That's a yes; yes, I watch the Avatar....
sorry didnt see you there ornis, what did you think of the latest episode?......the azula and "cool" guy scene had me laughing for the whole episode :rofl
 
Last edited:

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

So you like the same manga as bax, I wonder does that mean your also scary as him :s
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: did i just change his title....

So you like the same manga as bax, I wonder does that mean your also scary as him
bax likes one piece....then he cant be all that bad, only fun-people like one piece and im not scary, im a nice guy....really :shifty

so what your fav manga???
 

ornis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
154
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

@ Imperium

Tell me the newest Avatar ep is on-line... :nuts I didn't catch it yet -_-

//One-piece

//...

//I guess I'm no fun >.>
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Last edited:

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Imperium has hijacked this thread!!!

.......so your one of "them" :XD
Yup, I'm a Narutard, and I'm not afraid to admit it :amuse
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Imperium is hungry!!

i guessed as much from the sig and avy -_-;

But you Do read one piece right???
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

....pirate-san is gone, and i was getting all hyped up to spam your thread :oh
skip the san.

im back, had to get somethin to eat n drink n then i needed more snus too >_>
Maybe he went to sleep, wait it's still to early to sleep, damn you Pirate! :yelling
damn me? :wtf

im sensitive y'know >_>

:XD
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

i guessed as much from the sig and avy -_-;

But you Do read one piece right???
Nope, never read that, I only watched 1 ep of it :p

skip the san.

im back, had to get somethin to eat n drink n then i needed more snus too >_>

damn me? :wtf

im sensitive y'know >_>

:XD
Don't worry, I didn't mean that :amuse
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Grayfoxx needs to see the "light"

Nope, never read that, I only watched 1 ep of it :p

i use to be like you....i was quite a narutard and i laughed with scorn at those foolish one-piece fanatics, but then i was shown the light and i haven't been the same since. so I advise you dear grayfoxx read one piece and you will see true manga delight!!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Pirate-hime returned!!!

so then what shall i call you then, how about pirate-hime....
if you wanna die sure. :notrust

just go for "itp", "ithepirate", "thepirate" or plain "pirate" :amuse
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Grayfoxx needs to see the "light"

i use to be like you....i was quite a narutard and i laughed with scorn at those foolish one-piece fanatics, but then i was shown the light and i haven't been the same since. so I advise you dear grayfoxx read one piece and you will see true manga delight!!
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against One Piece, but I'm not gonna read it anyway :p
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

Hey Foxx :amuse

I got a question for you?

Who is the person in your sig, is it from Naruto. If it is I dont pay attention to Naruto anymore.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: nobody realizes im changing this...

if you wanna die sure
:rofl

just go for "itp", "ithepirate", "thepirate" or plain "pirate"
well then can i go with them all itpithepiratethepiratepirate!
 

ornis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
154
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against One Piece, but I'm not gonna read it anyway :p
And why not, GrayFoxx *Instigator? Me? No :oh*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top