Insert Generic Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

GoW FTW! I love this game! :nuts
I didn't like it that much:amuse I liked prince of persia better, now thats a class game :nod
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

When it comes to Prince of Persia, I can't really say anything.

The last time I played it was the 2D version about 12 or even more years ago :XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

itpithepiratethepiratepirate!! do you read one piece or are you like "them".
yes i do read OP im not up to date cause for some reason i only read a certain groups releases

I think that it's his fav, but I'm not sure :headscratch
dont assume things, just cause my name is pirate

my favourite remains secret until revealed :nuts
GoW FTW! I love this game! :nuts

Too bad I didn't have the chance to play the second one :(
aye, second that, love GoW, man you could even do bankai ffs! :D
When it comes to Prince of Persia, I can't really say anything.

The last time I played it was the 2D version about 12 or even more years ago :XD
second that too :D
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

not really, but ill giva ya some hints though.

HINTS:
1. its my alltime favourite
2. its completed
3. the first 2 volumes were real crap scans
4. the anime is nice but ends totally diffrent
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

DEATH NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

No wait, the first 2 volumes of DN wasn't that much crappy and it doesn't end totally different :headscratch
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

death note my ass, hate "n", almost makes the series worthless, that lil' brat :cussing
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

yeah, I don't like 'n' too. But I love the manga anyway so fuck him :p
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

so, givin' up? :D
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

I'm thinking about it, but nothing comes tomy mind... :headscratch


I'm going to sleep now, maybe I'll come up with something tomorrow :amuse
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

wuss, hollar if ya want more hints
 

ornis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
154
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

Does it deal with wandering samurai?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

nope, its a modern tale, although it contains martial arts (somewhat atleast)
 

ornis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
154
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

Does it have a 3 in the title...

Maybe it involves a demonic junior high-schooler...
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

no the title does not contain a 3 but it can be shortend into three letters.

define demonic :D
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

nope, it doesnt have any magic, ghosts or anything like that (BIG HINT RIGHT THERE!!)
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

school eh? are you learning something specific or just the usual math, history, chem. etc etc?
 

ornis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
154
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

nope, it doesnt have any magic, ghosts or anything like that (BIG HINT RIGHT THERE!!)
GTO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top