Chapter Tower of God Chapter 573 Spoilers & Discussion

What happens next?

  • Traumerei won't appear. Gustang will have his way with Baam and co.

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Traumerei appears: Gustang VS Traumerei.

    Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Traumerei appears but they only talk.

    Votes: 53 69.7%
  • Traumerei doesn't appear but Baam confronts Gustang.

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Baam and co manage to run away without getting caught.

    Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Something else.

    Votes: 6 7.9%

  • Total voters
    76
  • Poll closed .

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,723
Reaction score
61,451
Gender
Male
Country
France
Arlene would have obviously changed her memories, and only had the old ones reactivate upon a trigger

Thats what Gingo did to Ichigo in the lost shinigami arc

Idk, I trust SIU when he says rachel will be the heroine of the story and powerful

Shinwonryu'ing the LPB forces as a solo defense while Gustang is away will do that

Zahad could potentially have 4 irregulars, 5 if Arkyung is one, against him by the end of this arc

Really 6 since Blossom hates his guts too
Aren't you mixing things up? I don't remember SIU saying she would be the heroine and powerful. He said that she is the female protagonist. And she is obviously an antagonist so she a villain protagonist. I have no memory of him saying anywhere that she will be powerful. How do you explain the lack of talent, different looks etc. It's way too farfetched IMO.

An antagonist doesn't need to be powerful to be good. She has connections with FUG and more, whatever she is planning with Emily, is one of Headon's pawns, a strong link with Baam etc. As an antagonist she has been pretty solid, compared to Traumerei who has been so underwhelming despite his great powers.

Can you imagine Rachel powering up and somehow having a close battle with Baam in the future? Maybe it will happen, but I'd say the chances are almost nil.

I remember being one of the few posters here who thought that Rachel might go to the Rice Pot since she is an Irregular but it never happened.
 

Alexi52

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2022
Messages
345
Reaction score
724
Age
33
Country
United States
Traumerei is most likely not going to fight yet, too early, at most they are going to make deal to have the tournament now be the LPB vs The PB family with Gustang vs Traumerei being involved, maybe like RoR rules
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,723
Reaction score
61,451
Gender
Male
Country
France
Traumerei is most likely not going to fight yet, too early, at most they are going to make deal to have the tournament now be the LPB vs The PB family with Gustang vs Traumerei being involved, maybe like RoR rules
I don't think a tournament is happening. The most straightforward event would be a game between Team Baam, Team Traumerei and Team Gustang.

Still a bit weird to imagine though. Especially with Gustang involved.
 

Headlights

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2021
Messages
845
Reaction score
1,076
Country
United States
ya'll just hate rachel because she made Baam stronger by pushing him(quite literally) into FUG. Gustang has been waiting for countless millenia for this very fight. outright war will Zahard and his allies. Sh!t is about to go down after some filler chapters.

I don't see you guys react the same way with Hwa Ryun, who probably planned some of it.
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
I don't think a tournament is happening. The most straightforward event would be a game between Team Baam, Team Traumerei and Team Gustang.

Still a bit weird to imagine though. Especially with Gustang involved.
I doubt anyone is interested in playing a game at this point, and especially neither of the Family Heads are going to want to settle this issue via Towerborn proxies.

ya'll just hate rachel because she made Baam stronger by pushing him(quite literally) into FUG.
You, on the other hand, seem quite peachy with her willingness to sell someone into slavery. And that is, in the final reckoning, what she did to Baam.

She's a literal piece of shit human being who deserves nothing but an eternity of subsistence on piss and ashes.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,723
Reaction score
61,451
Gender
Male
Country
France
I doubt anyone is interested in playing a game at this point, and especially neither of the Family Heads are going to want to settle this issue via Towerborn proxies.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You, on the other hand, seem quite peachy with her willingness to sell someone into slavery.
Games are the way things are solved in the Tower. It feels like the most obvious outcome. Traumerei clearly isn't interested in hostages anymore since he let A.A. and Androssi go.
 

Headlights

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2021
Messages
845
Reaction score
1,076
Country
United States
You, on the other hand, seem quite peachy with her willingness to sell someone into slavery. And that is, in the final reckoning, what she did to Baam.

She's a literal piece of shit human being who deserves nothing but an eternity of subsistence on piss and ashes.
first, work of fiction. you should take a chill pill and connect with reality. second...Arlene made him a puppet to carry out her vengence not rachel. rachel didn't sell baam into anything, he willing join FUG(after a threat against his friends) if anyone is a POS in the series it would be Zahard. Baam followed Rachel into the tower, not the other way around. we wouldn't even have a story without rachel so your "pos" opinion is a moot point.


Maschenny is 10x worse personallity than rachel, and everyone loves her. she literally is a back stabber.


oh and she wants a lot of people to die to create chaos...
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
he willing join FUG(after a threat against his friends)
ROFLMAO.

you should take a chill pill and connect with reality.
Ah, yes, the old 'touch grass' argument. That tried and true hallmark of someone who has nothing worthwhile to say. Right up there with 'you can't write anything better' (which you have also laughably tried to throw out today) and something something Solo Leveling.

I think we're pretty much done here.
 

Headlights

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2021
Messages
845
Reaction score
1,076
Country
United States
you are rolling on the floor because you know I am right. he could have said no. he chose to say yes. and he remained in FUG even after his friends were in the clear.

rOfLmAo herr der
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,723
Reaction score
61,451
Gender
Male
Country
France
ya'll just hate rachel because she made Baam stronger by pushing him(quite literally) into FUG. Gustang has been waiting for countless millenia for this very fight. outright war will Zahard and his allies. Sh!t is about to go down after some filler chapters.

I don't see you guys react the same way with Hwa Ryun, who probably planned some of it.
There is a difference between disliking Rachel and having unrealistic expectations. I like Rachel more than Hwa Ryun, I wouldn't even say I like the latter because she is pretty much a plot device but expecting her to be Arlen is too much.
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
Maschenny is 10x worse personallity than rachel, and everyone loves her. she literally is a back stabber.
I don't like her either though. Or really Hwa Ryun, since you brought her up. I'm pretty equal opportunity about despising trashy people.

Seriously, an actual living and breathing Rachel apologist on this forum. I never thought to see it. @Demonspeed did we sell the forum to Reddit when I wasn't looking?
 

Headlights

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2021
Messages
845
Reaction score
1,076
Country
United States
I don't like her either though. Or really Hwa Ryun, since you brought her up. I'm pretty equal opportunity about despising trashy people.
no you just like trash characters like Rei, who got outsmarted by a C Rank regular and even with Gustang appearing in the middle of Rei's base refuse to accept that Gustang and Khun both outmaneuvered the FH of LPB. you refused to accept that arlene was worse than rachel when she reanimated her dead baby's corpse and locked him in a dark cave. you are just a denier of facts and no one should take your words serious.
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
you refused to accept that arlene was worse than rachel when she reanimated her dead baby's corpse and locked him in a dark cave
I'm pretty sure I haven't commented on this at all, anywhere, but feel free to keep making things up to suit whatever narrative you're trying and failing to push.

no you just like trash characters like Rei, who got outsmarted by a C Rank regular and even with Gustang appearing in the middle of Rei's base refuse to accept that Gustang and Khun both outmaneuvered the FH of LPB
I'm taking a wait and see approach. It's far too early in this whole affair to just hand Gustang any kind of victory. I'd be surprised if we were even at the halfway point of this arc right now.
 

Headlights

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2021
Messages
845
Reaction score
1,076
Country
United States
I refuse to believe that the woman that V and Zahard both fell in love with is that unattractive creature, yes.
you know that is not what anyone ment. she locked her dead baby puppet thing in a cave for however long it was before *checks notes* rachel saved him.
 
Last edited:

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
you know that is not what anyone ment. she locked her dead baby puppet thing in a cave for howeer long it was before *checks notes* rachel saved him.
It's what I meant when I said it. You can like it or not like it. I even elaborated in a follow up post that I also think she's 'ugly on the inside'. Which is true regardless of whatever Arlene Grace is or is not. She's a jealous, petty, grasping little creature who refuses to accept that she will never be what Baam is.
 

Headlights

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2021
Messages
845
Reaction score
1,076
Country
United States
It's what I meant when I said it. You can like it or not like it.
maybe when you stop washing Rei's nut sack and start seeing how inept he has been since they introduced his character,, then maybe you can talk about how you know what a good story is. according to you Baam needs to be some sort of super evil genius that takes control of his own destiny by ruining gustang's plans. khun literally did that with rei but some how "rei has got this"
 
Top