Chapter Tower of God Chapter 573 Spoilers & Discussion

What happens next?

  • Traumerei won't appear. Gustang will have his way with Baam and co.

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Traumerei appears: Gustang VS Traumerei.

    Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Traumerei appears but they only talk.

    Votes: 53 69.7%
  • Traumerei doesn't appear but Baam confronts Gustang.

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Baam and co manage to run away without getting caught.

    Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Something else.

    Votes: 6 7.9%

  • Total voters
    76
  • Poll closed .

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
Yes, I think Rachel is either Arlene under some kinda sleeper hypnosis type deal or her direct underling. I think she's gonna be insanely powerful by the end of the story.
Maaaaaybe the latter. I will not ever believe that Arlene Grace is as ugly as Rachel though.
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
Maaaaaybe the latter. I will not ever believe that Arlene Grace is as ugly as Rachel though.
Rachel isn't ugly. She thinks she is, but its not her fault that all the women who throw themselves at baam are unicorns
 

Headlights

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2021
Messages
845
Reaction score
1,076
Country
United States
rachel isn't ugly looks wise. she just isn't as pretty as all the other girls in Baam's life and that's why she thinks she is ugly. I mean cmon black march looks almost exactly like rachel with elf ears. funny how rachel chose and elf in the data realm.
 

Yelnats

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2020
Messages
2,285
Reaction score
2,374
Age
36
Country
Indonesia
rachel isn't ugly looks wise. she just isn't as pretty as all the other girls in Baam's life and that's why she thinks she is ugly. I mean cmon black march looks almost exactly like rachel with elf ears. funny how rachel chose and elf in the data realm.
It's her facial expression that make her looks ugly. She looks like star when she smile (at least for Baam).
 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Rachel being Arlen makes no sense. Different hair color, talent etc. Rachel herself has memories of Arlen.
we are falling to deep looking for answers!
 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
OK, so how does that work exactly?

Animal Branch A consumes Animal branch B. Let's say arbitrarily Fox Family, A, and Lion Family, B.

If the branch head for the Lion Family is killed, and the whole branch is consumed by another branch, does that mean Family A now has both animas that have a predilection for using foxes AND animas that prefer (possibly can only use) Lions?

Are the animals/shinheuh used by Anima that interchangeable? Is it merely a matter of acquiring sets of shinheuh, passed down for generations, as spoils of war/weapons for their anima to then use?

I was under the impression that the anima and the shinheuh they use are a special relation due to lineage. As in they are specifically bred to use X, Y, or Z animals, or perhaps they can ONLY use that animal type. Obviously, for special users like Rei, trainers, Ren (by way of his leech), they can use any and all animals. But lower-tier anima in any given family are partial to a specific species. Or is it merely a matter of access (snake branch anima are only given/inherit snakes for example)?

Also, what is the new, larger branch then called? You can't be the 'windbird branch' or the 'snake user branch' if you use birds and deer, snakes and monkeys. Etc.
 

SomeKindaAnimal

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
131
Reaction score
157
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Somebody said Rachel’s not ugly… Oh Hell Nah
Running when you can fly or ride blue oar is wild too
With Gustang appearing I know the story quality is about to go up so I’m actually excited.
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
With Gustang appearing I know the story quality is about to go up so I’m actually excited.
I personally think it's too early for him, but we'll see. I definitely wanted to see Baam throw down with the Branch Heads rather than having the whole thing defused like this. I don't want to come out of all this with him having done nothing more impressive than punching Holan.
 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
I really don’t understand you guys
Yuri was reallly smart in this chapter
If Baam really want to run with no problem
He has to manage to escape without hurting the
LPB family, killing one of this BH is not a smart move
At all. Even JH was “kindly” forced to leave!

if he escape the LPB MT leaving Bodies behind
His friends gona be hurt too, well that’s what the logic say but i know siu will protect those kids around baam.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Baam escaping and being innocent then being chased by LPB will give Baam a excuse to request “help” from others GF but if he hurt LPB family here
Traumerei has every reason to hunt him down and nobody can say shiett.
Remember that in the meeting 2 heads were in Baam favor to be free and independent.
 

SomeKindaAnimal

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
131
Reaction score
157
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I personally think it's too early for him, but we'll see. I definitely wanted to see Baam throw down with the Branch Heads rather than having the whole thing defused like this. I don't want to come out of all this with him having done nothing more impressive than punching Holan.
I don’t want to feel like he did all this just to have the twins be apart of his crew. So Baam gaining something from this I understand completely
 

Yelnats

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2020
Messages
2,285
Reaction score
2,374
Age
36
Country
Indonesia
Yuri was reallly smart in this chapter
If Baam really want to run with no problem
He has to manage to escape without hurting the
LPB family, killing one of this BH is not a smart move
And the occassions they badly hurt LPB members (Ren and Holan) are exceptions as they were self-defense caused by the intrusion of those two to the stage of the preliminary for the tournament (hotel), especially as the objective in the preliminary is to survive against unspecified intruder. The intrusion of Ren and Holan is a violation to the family head's order anyway.
 
Last edited:

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
Rachel being Arlen makes no sense. Different hair color, talent etc. Rachel herself has memories of Arlen.
Arlene would have obviously changed her memories, and only had the old ones reactivate upon a trigger

Thats what Gingo did to Ichigo in the lost shinigami arc

Idk, I trust SIU when he says rachel will be the heroine of the story and powerful

Shinwonryu'ing the LPB forces as a solo defense while Gustang is away will do that

Zahad could potentially have 4 irregulars, 5 if Arkyung is one, against him by the end of this arc

Really 6 since Blossom hates his guts too
 

Yelnats

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2020
Messages
2,285
Reaction score
2,374
Age
36
Country
Indonesia
Shinwonryu'ing the LPB forces as a solo defense while Gustang is away will do that
I doubt she can do that even if she asked shinwonryu training, a thorn, and a demon/admin's child to activate the thorn as 3 gifts from Gustang.
 
Top