- Joined
- Nov 15, 2021
- Messages
- 1,658
- Reaction score
- 7,397
- Age
- 23
- Country
-
Maaaaaybe the latter. I will not ever believe that Arlene Grace is as ugly as Rachel though.Yes, I think Rachel is either Arlene under some kinda sleeper hypnosis type deal or her direct underling. I think she's gonna be insanely powerful by the end of the story.
Rachel isn't ugly. She thinks she is, but its not her fault that all the women who throw themselves at baam are unicornsMaaaaaybe the latter. I will not ever believe that Arlene Grace is as ugly as Rachel though.
I disagree. She's definitely ugly on the inside though.Rachel isn't ugly. She thinks she is, but its not her fault that all the women who throw themselves at baam are unicorns
So was arleneI disagree. She's definitely ugly on the inside though.
We'll see. Pretty much everything about Arlene is speculative at this point.So was arlene
It's her facial expression that make her looks ugly. She looks like star when she smile (at least for Baam).rachel isn't ugly looks wise. she just isn't as pretty as all the other girls in Baam's life and that's why she thinks she is ugly. I mean cmon black march looks almost exactly like rachel with elf ears. funny how rachel chose and elf in the data realm.
we are falling to deep looking for answers!Rachel being Arlen makes no sense. Different hair color, talent etc. Rachel herself has memories of Arlen.
Most of them are unicorns because they're beautiful. Another is a unicorn because of a horn.all the women who throw themselves at baam are unicorns
OK, so how does that work exactly?
Animal Branch A consumes Animal branch B. Let's say arbitrarily Fox Family, A, and Lion Family, B.
If the branch head for the Lion Family is killed, and the whole branch is consumed by another branch, does that mean Family A now has both animas that have a predilection for using foxes AND animas that prefer (possibly can only use) Lions?
Are the animals/shinheuh used by Anima that interchangeable? Is it merely a matter of acquiring sets of shinheuh, passed down for generations, as spoils of war/weapons for their anima to then use?
I was under the impression that the anima and the shinheuh they use are a special relation due to lineage. As in they are specifically bred to use X, Y, or Z animals, or perhaps they can ONLY use that animal type. Obviously, for special users like Rei, trainers, Ren (by way of his leech), they can use any and all animals. But lower-tier anima in any given family are partial to a specific species. Or is it merely a matter of access (snake branch anima are only given/inherit snakes for example)?
Also, what is the new, larger branch then called? You can't be the 'windbird branch' or the 'snake user branch' if you use birds and deer, snakes and monkeys. Etc.
I personally think it's too early for him, but we'll see. I definitely wanted to see Baam throw down with the Branch Heads rather than having the whole thing defused like this. I don't want to come out of all this with him having done nothing more impressive than punching Holan.With Gustang appearing I know the story quality is about to go up so I’m actually excited.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don’t want to feel like he did all this just to have the twins be apart of his crew. So Baam gaining something from this I understand completelyI personally think it's too early for him, but we'll see. I definitely wanted to see Baam throw down with the Branch Heads rather than having the whole thing defused like this. I don't want to come out of all this with him having done nothing more impressive than punching Holan.
And the occassions they badly hurt LPB members (Ren and Holan) are exceptions as they were self-defense caused by the intrusion of those two to the stage of the preliminary for the tournament (hotel), especially as the objective in the preliminary is to survive against unspecified intruder. The intrusion of Ren and Holan is a violation to the family head's order anyway.Yuri was reallly smart in this chapter
If Baam really want to run with no problem
He has to manage to escape without hurting the
LPB family, killing one of this BH is not a smart move
About as likely as V being Icarus.Rachel being Arlen makes no sense. Different hair color, talent etc. Rachel herself has memories of Arlen.
Arlene would have obviously changed her memories, and only had the old ones reactivate upon a triggerRachel being Arlen makes no sense. Different hair color, talent etc. Rachel herself has memories of Arlen.
I doubt she can do that even if she asked shinwonryu training, a thorn, and a demon/admin's child to activate the thorn as 3 gifts from Gustang.Shinwonryu'ing the LPB forces as a solo defense while Gustang is away will do that