- Joined
- Nov 15, 2021
- Messages
- 1,658
- Reaction score
- 7,397
- Age
- 23
- Country
-
Well, shit. I thought that was him pulling down his scarf.![]()
it literally came out of his mouth
so...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Means Traum has something special inside as well!!!Well, shit. I thought that was him pulling down his scarf.
So HE is his own bowl? Hmm, not sure how that's supposed to fit the anima narrative.
Just take a look at the picsI can get behind this. I'm an unrepentant and craven fan for such fanservice. Come on, SIU!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He has swamp boots It looks like it has a lizard farm.Well, shit. I thought that was him pulling down his scarf.
So HE is his own bowl? Hmm, not sure how that's supposed to fit the anima narrative.
I can think of plenty of events which involved games, even Baam VS Data Zahard was one. But it doesn't mean that they always do that. It's just very common.Think of alllllll the fights there have been since the climb has been less a thing (essentially towards the end of S2). How many of them took place in the confines of a game?
All bets are off for Rei in my mind - controlling not just animals but people, not needing bowls, sending his summons far from himself, controlling multiple large beasts at once, summoning from inside/thin air, shinheuh that are extinct or ghosts, etc etcMeans Traum has something special inside as well!!!
He is controlling Yellow tryssa..All bets are off for Rei in my mind - controlling not just animals but people, not needing bowls, sending his summons far from himself, controlling multiple large beasts at once, summoning from inside/thin air, shinheuh that are extinct or ghosts, etc etc
Again though - since the war there have been almost no games, particularly for HRs. Because WARS are not solved with games. Not most of the Nest, not the Wall, not 1 v 1 fights, not free for all.I can think of plenty of events which involved games, even Baam VS Data Zahard was one. But it doesn't mean that they always do that. It's just very common.
I believe there is a blog post about this too.
What I am saying is that, even though wars might not be solved with games. Having games during wars isn't strange in the verse. Plus I wouldn't say they are in a war right now. Baam wants to do his best to avoid being used in this.Again though - since the war there have been almost no games, particularly for HRs. Because WARS are not solved with games. Not most of the Nest, not the Wall, not 1 v 1 fights, not free for all.
IIRC the context of the blog was about games supplanting the wild west nature of climbing and testing. That ship has sailed.
I don't think Rei felt Gustang presence with Khun, and i don't think Gustang was inside Khun lighthouse, i think like Tiara for example, he casted a spell of sort that teleported him to Khun lighthouse in the crucial moment or something.I dunno.
I have a hard time believing that Androssi not only knew where AA was, but traveled that far, under a FHs nose (I mean right into his own off-limits room, not triggering a self-defense reaction??), THEN back out (Rei didn't try to stop), as you mention across an even greater distance, to a location that AA shouldn't have known having not been a part of programming the portal or being the insider. It's just... REALLY bad.
And on top of that, AA has no 'rights' I disagree. He's not invited, infiltrated the ship with hostiles, isnt even a contestant, entered a room that was off limits to him (even if allowed), talked back/up to a FH, left the premises (against the rules of leaving the hotel), and lost a game that should have had his life staked on it.
Killing AA was not a qualm for the BH. The Fox BH has more gumption than Rei.
You know, I was wondering what Rei's mask was for recently again.
I think I've figured it out - it's to sniff his own farts while he sits down as a man to pee.
I'll take half of the bad things I've said about the Clown IF he recognized Gustang's presence in AA's lighthouse (zero indication that was the case) AND has prepared a decent countermeasure in advance (not just responding by playing catch-up continuously).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Think of alllllll the fights there have been since the climb has been less a thing (essentially towards the end of S2). How many of them took place in the confines of a game?
I'm just not following. You think games will be useful moving forward?What I am saying is that, even though wars might not be solved with games. Having games during wars isn't strange in the verse. Plus I wouldn't say they are in a war right now. Baam wants to do his best to avoid being used in this.
Let me rephrase, not recognizing Gustang himself per se, but the trigger/trap/spell/what have you in the lighthouse.I don't think Rei felt Gustang presence with Khun, and i don't think Gustang was inside Khun lighthouse, i think like Tiara for example, he casted a spell of sort that teleported him to Khun lighthouse in the crucial moment or something.
But, at the same time 3 BH, not even WgW/Kirin being present seems like a really low commit by Rei, i don't think he thought the 3 BH's could take care of Baam, Goruru, Cha, Snake, Yuri and potentially Jinsung + Tiara that could have been there. He definitely planned on making a visit to the escape location himself, let's see what Gustang being there means. Although i don't think Traumerei will be shocked in seeing him there, Khun told him he was sent by Gustang, Tiara should be somewhat famous as the Poe Bidau princess, it probably never crossed his mind that Gustang sent them in expecting them to succeed in their mission under Traumerei's nose, he should be waiting for the real plan Gustang set up by sending them in.
Yet, You like it when the Family Heads are trashing people. And don't like the thought of them showing a bit of humanity. Am I wrong ?I don't like her either though. Or really Hwa Ryun, since you brought her up. I'm pretty equal opportunity about despising trashy people.
Goruro thought "Kirin...!" ... "this punk what is he trying to do...?!" so Kirin is also a traitor but Kirin knows very well Traumerei and it's to early to betray.
Kirin sacrificed Goru to keep Rev hidden?Yeah i definitely think theres more to see as it relates to kirins loyalty
Is this a compliment?Maaan what is this feeling when you cant even comment anything about the chapter. It feels so underwhelming i cant care enough to say anything than its bs in everything now.
I feel ToG is lost for too long
Its amazing that you guys can still keep discussing it to 30-ish pages like a true fug or zahard fanatics. "For the eternal glory of Zahaaaard"
Short term hope is how siu played the gustang v traumerei card.
Never underestimate SIU's ability to drag shit out.About the poll. I would be really disappointed if we don't see them at least exchange a few blows. When will be the next opportunity ?