- Joined
- Nov 15, 2021
- Messages
- 1,658
- Reaction score
- 7,397
- Age
- 23
- Country
-
I mean, 3 BH > Goruru of course, Baam allies/FUG/PBD had to help him thus voiding the result of the chess game for certain. At that point, barring Gustang showing up, he had all the means to show up and tell Baam that it was game over, he lost the tournament and Khun made a bet that didn't pay off.Let me rephrase, not recognizing Gustang himself per se, but the trigger/trap/spell/what have you in the lighthouse.
Contrast Rei's apparent lack of perception with Gustang healing Rachel with just a glance, resetting the entire FoD remotely, Blueberry hacking AAs lighthouse without even being known, etc. AA was right in front of him, but he wasn't even being scanned by Rei unknowingly to AA? When Rei supposedly is a chess prodigy thinking so many moves ahead? And knowing that AA assuredly had help, and Po Bidau (his war enemy) help at that?
I'll wait for his response. But Gus *already* foiled his plans at the Nest, and that wasn't foreseen by Rei, so I highly doubt he's anticipating Gus here as well. Par for the course if Gustang surprises Rei with his pants down.
If Rei isn't relying on his subordinates (which he has done historically to his own frustration, never learning apparently), then why brag to AA he has it all taken care of BECAUSE his minions are on the move?
But that probably depends on Baam and Leviathan.Gustang is there to make Traumerei remember the past no to fight.. SIU don’t know nothing about fight
I highly doubt he can make 2 FH fight, he too scare.
if he does the fan service is going to force the hiautus again.
OK you say this - let's see if this turn of events is news to Rei or not.I mean, 3 BH > Goruru of course, Baam allies/FUG/PBD had to help him thus voiding the result of the chess game for certain. At that point, barring Gustang showing up, he had all the means to show up and tell Baam that it was game over, he lost the tournament and Khun made a bet that didn't pay off.
I don't think he knew about the "spell" that brought Gustang there, but they are on the same floor, in the middle of a war, with PBD infiltrating the mothership and targeting the Irregular, you don't need to be a genius to at least consider the possibility of Gustang making a move in person.
????But that probably depends on Baam and Leviathan.
Which Gus now has at arm's reach.But that probably depends on Baam and Leviathan.
Why would he believe Gustang ? No, he has to actually remember. And hopefully, Gustang will exchange a few blows with him while Baam is taking his sweet time to decide what to do.????
he threw memories to levi not part of his brain
If someone who knows the truth tell him everything He is not going to remember but is about to know again so there’s new memories and he is aware
Someone like Gustang knows what’s up.
He also know he threw those memories
That’s why he was shocked when AA mention icarus.
Rak ?So, Holan basically served no purpose?
Ah, yes, the hidden irregularRak ?
I expect him to be surprised (in the sense that he didn't know when, if or where Gustang would show up), but having an idea on what to do in case it happened basically.OK you say this - let's see if this turn of events is news to Rei or not.
IMO he won't be redeemable until he gets his memories back. Until then he's an arrogant emo, which makes for an odd, but mostly unsuccessful, character.
pretty sure siu uses holan as the punch measuring device in dbz. the ultimate litmus test, the supreme stepping stone.So, Holan basically served no purpose?
You obviously give him more credit, but IMO he's preoccupied. I don't see much indication of him being able to walk and chew gum. So far at least.I expect him to be surprised (in the sense that he didn't know when, if or where Gustang would show up), but having an idea on what to do in case it happened basically.
I don't trust Traumerei at outwitting Gustang, but i do believe he has his own plans. Things like the FH's meeting, bringing Baam to Levi, not answering all questions from Kirin but still choosing to give him certain info's, same with the BH's and Lobadon being briefed on what he wants them to know, the marriage with a princess, immediately asking Zahard precise condition as soon as he called, knowing what he wanted.
There is definitely more to him than just someone who consider himself an infallible God but doesn't actually do or plan anything. Gustang seems to be ahead on the plays but i personally don't see Rei having no clue on what happens or might happen.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, I mean there was the punching bag part, but I mean the whole thing with Gus sending him off with the tongue spell. Unless that's what's going on *right now*pretty sure siu uses holan as the punch measuring device in dbz. the ultimate litmus test, the supreme stepping stone.
holan: im the most talented youngster in the family
baam at the nest: let me put your hands in a cast my boy
gustang: have you heard of the one chip challenge
tiara and yuri: begone scrub
baam once again: catch this Heimlich maneuver to the chest
I’m not sureKirin sacrificed Goru to keep Rev hidden?
Maybe i am just being hopeful for an interesting story, but if SIU really doesn't do anything interesting with the LPB Family and Rei got immediately folded while declaring how God like he is, i would honestly say that the story is de facto irredeemable. Can't imagine really being hyped for what might happen next if FH's are characters of clownRei caliber. Might as well follow Ran climbing the Tower doing floor tests at that point.You obviously give him more credit, but IMO he's preoccupied. I don't see much indication of him being able to walk and chew gum. So far at least.
Hints of controlled opposition for sure.I’m not sure
I think rev might be under Gustangs control, i found it strange that the fresh forehead tatted prince of bellerir was a member, I feel like its subterfuge to conceal some bigger plan. Im also convinced that Gustang has to be aware of or working with the captains in some form
Then I guess Traum has green thryssa...He is controlling Yellow tryssa..
Let me start running
You sure?he threw memories to levi not part of his brain

No one trusts anyone, anywhere, in any group.Why Guroro lied to Kirin then?