Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
True that. I shouldn't of faked my night 1 result to force a lynch when I only had an incriminating night 2 result on Tatsu...



Because who at this point could come out of the woodwork to contest a role that mirrors the other scum team? They've been talking in codes with their sentences, indicating lynch targets and the like with their posts, for example using the first letter of their posts to indicate information. It's basic, but effective enough for them to navigate as smoothly as possible while most of town is none the wiser. I don't know what her main role is, but I'll bet you that it dictates her scum alignment.
and who did she target N2?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This needs a hall of shame if Sam is town. Too much lying, too much trolling.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Tatsu is fake-claiming Doc, I faked my n1 spy result to shade Tatsu and Tatsu recruited Gajeel. I'm on the chopping block because of this.



You are one of the intelligent players that'd be worth using it on. The three G's definitely, rest of the mob is debateable this game I think.
that would explain night action no kill, but I can't lynch her myself even if i'm a noble so if you die town we'll go for her and gaj and 2 others who've been seeing her as such a town since d1 for no reason.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Shad be a man and lock last in case of explosions?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

that would explain night action no kill, but I can't lynch her myself even if i'm a noble so if you die town we'll go for her and gaj and 2 others who've been seeing her as such a town since d1 for no reason.
I still await a written apology!
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
This needs a hall of shame if Sam is town. Too much lying, too much trolling.
"Too much lying"
This is literally a game about breaking down lies, don't overreact and get your knickers in a twist :lmao
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
So both holt and samuel lied about spy results? You guys dropped the ball.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Saddest outcome here would be town lynch, effectively wasting the whole day with having gained nothing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So both holt and samuel lied about spy results? You guys dropped the ball.
Enemy spies
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Votelock SirSam.

I hope you don't think I hate you or anything, I didn't trust you since your `placeholder` vote on me, no town would do that after the disaster of previous game.
And changing your claim half way through a lynch, is a specialty of mine like that game I claimed hider, then doctor xD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Maybe I should've paired with @GB in the Hydra game and gotten a proper education on how to wing things :lmao

N1 I spied on Margi and she targeted James
N2 I targeted Tatsu and she targeted Gajeel
well kinda easy to claim spying on someone who's dead and their target obviously sick the next day.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
well kinda easy to claim spying on someone who's dead and their target obviously sick the next day.
You're going to love my reveal btw *cough cough*
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votelock SirSam.

I hope you don't think I hate you or anything, I didn't trust you since your `placeholder` vote on me, no town would do that after the disaster of previous game.
And changing your claim half way through a lynch, is a specialty of mine like that game I claimed hider, then doctor xD
It's all love shadalanoob, was too easy to pass up as a placeholder but to think that'd stick with you this game, yare yare daze
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Maybe use it last, so that we look like we are pro dodging bombs and stuff?
Oh you can't use it in the last hour.
ah fuck, well np, we save it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top