Samuel did too much trolling.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
OMOshould i also use noble?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
OMOshould i also use noble?
Maybe use it last, so that we look like we are pro dodging bombs and stuff?should i also use noble?
Normally I'd say fuck him up with everything, but think of the spice and sheethe the blade.should i also use noble?
and who did she target N2?True that. I shouldn't of faked my night 1 result to force a lynch when I only had an incriminating night 2 result on Tatsu...
Because who at this point could come out of the woodwork to contest a role that mirrors the other scum team? They've been talking in codes with their sentences, indicating lynch targets and the like with their posts, for example using the first letter of their posts to indicate information. It's basic, but effective enough for them to navigate as smoothly as possible while most of town is none the wiser. I don't know what her main role is, but I'll bet you that it dictates her scum alignment.
I lynched a mafia exsqueeze meIt's not like you've been very good either with all due respect
Gajeeland who did she target N2?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
After you all played darts and barely chanced upon herI lynched a mafia exsqueeze me
Not like you deserve that much credit for itHit me with your best shotshould i also use noble?
that would explain night action no kill, but I can't lynch her myself even if i'm a noble so if you die town we'll go for her and gaj and 2 others who've been seeing her as such a town since d1 for no reason.Tatsu is fake-claiming Doc, I faked my n1 spy result to shade Tatsu and Tatsu recruited Gajeel. I'm on the chopping block because of this.
You are one of the intelligent players that'd be worth using it on. The three G's definitely, rest of the mob is debateable this game I think.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I still await a written apology!that would explain night action no kill, but I can't lynch her myself even if i'm a noble so if you die town we'll go for her and gaj and 2 others who've been seeing her as such a town since d1 for no reason.
"Too much lying"This needs a hall of shame if Sam is town. Too much lying, too much trolling.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Enemy spiesSo both holt and samuel lied about spy results? You guys dropped the ball.
well kinda easy to claim spying on someone who's dead and their target obviously sick the next day.Maybe I should've paired with @GB in the Hydra game and gotten a proper education on how to wing things
N1 I spied on Margi and she targeted James
N2 I targeted Tatsu and she targeted Gajeel
Revenge vote*I didn't trust you since your `placeholder` vote on me
I suppose that warrants the question of whether anyone checked Tatsu last night, and pending on any information we get, how best to proceed in this situation.
You're going to love my reveal btw *cough cough*well kinda easy to claim spying on someone who's dead and their target obviously sick the next day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's all love shadalanoob, was too easy to pass up as a placeholder but to think that'd stick with you this game, yare yare dazeVotelock SirSam.
I hope you don't think I hate you or anything, I didn't trust you since your `placeholder` vote on me, no town would do that after the disaster of previous game.
And changing your claim half way through a lynch, is a specialty of mine like that game I claimed hider, then doctor xD
Margi was Sickly + Prostitute no?
ah fuck, well np, we save itMaybe use it last, so that we look like we are pro dodging bombs and stuff?
Oh you can't use it in the last hour.