- Joined
- Jul 25, 2007
- Messages
- 1,216
- Reaction score
- 7
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7
Thanks for the happy birthday Lilum. I saved you a piece of cake. I never really understood why they call american football football. The football where yall is defintly real football. I play basketball so I dont really follow the other sports. Im not allowed to play football( neither of them) cuz of my knee. If i get chopped or tackled then im screwed.
I got some money and I wanna buy a book. Do yall have any suggestions for a teenage male like myself?
Thanks for the happy birthday Lilum. I saved you a piece of cake. I never really understood why they call american football football. The football where yall is defintly real football. I play basketball so I dont really follow the other sports. Im not allowed to play football( neither of them) cuz of my knee. If i get chopped or tackled then im screwed.
I got some money and I wanna buy a book. Do yall have any suggestions for a teenage male like myself?








