Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,564
Reaction score
3,254
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
is Mavis shitting her pants cuz of larcade?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What ifs are cool and all, but I don't do them.
You know what I'm even looking forward to the amount of cope people are going to use to try and justify Eileen and august being stronger than the duke and Signora sisters, as long as this supposedly fake duke isn't vierness.
 

GL_Nova

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
3,067
Reaction score
3,164
Age
37
Country
United States
I told you it's because Mashima doesn't know how to handle Erza's character. Every time a relationship for Erza is about to be developed it goes to waste. Eileen and Jellal basically suffer from the same thing imo. But yeah I find it hypocritical people insulting Jellal for killing Erza but loving Irene for the same. Or the people who call Irene trash for not loving and killing Erza but adoring Jellal. They are in the same boat. Both are wasted potentials because simping for Erza mentally destroyed them.

Don't worry about the fact that Gajeel and Gray are Natsu's rivals. These words come from an author who does not respect the writing of his manga. Hell he even hyped Laxus as the strongest in FT while Natsu and Gildarts are much stronger than him. 🤦
Yet he hasn't let Natsu beat Z Laxus yet.
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,564
Reaction score
3,254
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this shit s so funny WTF Erza's head>>>Eileen's whole facial structure/composition. Imagine if any Dg touches her? Lmao it's game over 🤣😭 I just can't WTF 🤣🤣. Even suzaku didn't get stomped this bad. Imagine if Erza actually used her fists she would have caved her skull.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,016
Reaction score
2,554
Country
Imperium of Mankind
this is Irene after all that still had magic power left to hold a nation together, and survived Erza’s power, Irene’s power and Wendy’s power and still stood.
this is Suzaku who is all spent on magic power and beaten.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,016
Reaction score
2,554
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Fresh Dragon form Dog dude maybe stronger but not human form.

Natsu alone is stronger than weakened Dog Dude, Suzaku had nothing going for him.

Correction Erza + Irene’s power and Wendy and still stood
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,564
Reaction score
3,254
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
After the labyrinth arc people stopped bitching about gray and gajeel being so fodder. I remember when I was new here, everyone wanted good for gray but after the great labyrinth arc was over I think people finally understood how fodder gray was. There's no way in hell mashima would write god Serena completely dogging natsu laxus and erza in a real serious fight.
It's so sad that mashima can't give proper fight to gray when he's a main character, while would you have laxus just beat up the opponent you set for gray. Anyways gray and gajeel will never be top tier. Losing against LFD natsu and struggling to beat an already beat up Mira 💀
 

Garmadooon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2023
Messages
691
Reaction score
1,235
Age
21
Country
France
Gray is not fodder. The problem is to make us believe that he is Natsu's rival but not to show it. That's why people reject him.
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,564
Reaction score
3,254
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Quite frankly I think he's fodder. I don't see him as a strong character
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What was the point of LFD natsu vs ISD gajeel. Natsu didn't even use this mode against suzaku or dogramag. It's funny how mashima tries to make us believe natsu=gajeel when in the next two chapters he retcons it. LFD wasn't even relevant in Alvarez arc lmao 🤣
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,422
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Gray should have fought Larcade during the Natsu vs Zeref fight. A missed opportunity. I was hoping that when Brandish said Larcade dissappeared that meant he'll return and become Gray's opponent, but him showing up in Natsu's beta heaven kinda axed that hope.

Suzaku basically stole the rival status. The fact Gray ran away from him is just.... Yeah, no. At this point, Im just praying to god that Sting doesnt outshine Gray this arc. Like if Sting beats up God Serena, it's game over.
 

Ratrace

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
2,039
Reaction score
1,430
Age
36
Country
United States
Last edited:

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,564
Reaction score
3,254
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Velvet-Demon lol looks like you were right about the god complex enemies always fighting Erza
holy fuck. I don't even have hope for jellal and Minerva to shine. No point, I'm genuinely going to be surprised if Erza doesn't dogg this two sisters combined and quite frankly they've began to annoy me.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,422
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
well unless Sting increased by a lot in strength it’s going to be very difficult

GS uses the same elements as the dragon slayers in this arc uses as well, so they’re going to be at a disadvantage

Sure. Here's the thing though.

I am almost certain that Sabertooth was brought into this arc so Sting (and maybe Rogue) can shine. I'm predicting either Sting gets a crack at God Serena, or the Twin Dragons take on the Signario Sisters. Possibly both.
 

Ratrace

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
2,039
Reaction score
1,430
Age
36
Country
United States
Sure. Here's the thing though.

I am almost certain that Sabertooth was brought into this arc so Sting (and maybe Rogue) can shine. I'm predicting either Sting gets a crack at God Serena, or the Twin Dragons take on the Signario Sisters. Possibly both.
It’s possible but what happened to Gejeel in the last arc could happened to them as well
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,564
Reaction score
3,254
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Erza/Eileen fanboys whichever of you guys is it please explain something for me 🙏.
Why should I believe august=Eileen and not suzaku>human selene.
I need to know why suzaku's feat against human selene is not being accepted and why Eileen's feat against acnologia is accepted. There's a problem here and we need to fix it. Also please I need to know what so special about Erza's feats against Eileen that's gildarts can't replicate please explain this to me. I'm all ears
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,016
Reaction score
2,554
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Selene tricked Suzaku to get her what she wanted. Irene’s is with Acno acknowledging her feats and only take those he responds to with words as seriously. Erza had Irene’s enchantment thanks to Wendy Possessing her body.
 
Top