- Joined
- Jul 17, 2019
- Messages
- 1,596
- Reaction score
- 2,269
- Age
- 28
- Country
-
I’ll send you VIP tickets.Lol I'm waiting for the meltdown it's definitely going to happen.
I’ll send you VIP tickets.Lol I'm waiting for the meltdown it's definitely going to happen.
What if we're on the wrong end of this.I’ll send you VIP tickets.

What ifs are cool and all, but I don't do them.What if we're on the wrong end of this.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You know what I'm even looking forward to the amount of cope people are going to use to try and justify Eileen and august being stronger than the duke and Signora sisters, as long as this supposedly fake duke isn't vierness.What ifs are cool and all, but I don't do them.
Yet he hasn't let Natsu beat Z Laxus yet.I told you it's because Mashima doesn't know how to handle Erza's character. Every time a relationship for Erza is about to be developed it goes to waste. Eileen and Jellal basically suffer from the same thing imo. But yeah I find it hypocritical people insulting Jellal for killing Erza but loving Irene for the same. Or the people who call Irene trash for not loving and killing Erza but adoring Jellal. They are in the same boat. Both are wasted potentials because simping for Erza mentally destroyed them.
Don't worry about the fact that Gajeel and Gray are Natsu's rivals. These words come from an author who does not respect the writing of his manga. Hell he even hyped Laxus as the strongest in FT while Natsu and Gildarts are much stronger than him.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
well unless he gets some kind of upgrade he’s never going to be equal to NatsuGray is not fodder. The problem is to make us believe that he is Natsu's rival but not to show it. That's why people reject him.
well unless Sting increased by a lot in strength it’s going to be very difficult. Like if Sting beats up God Serena, it's game over.
Sure. Here's the thing though.well unless Sting increased by a lot in strength it’s going to be very difficult
GS uses the same elements as the dragon slayers in this arc uses as well, so they’re going to be at a disadvantage
![]()
FAIRY TAIL: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 13 Ch. 115 - The Man Loved by the Dragon Gods - MangaDex
Read FAIRY TAIL: 100 Years Quest Vol. 13 Ch. 115 "The Man Loved by the Dragon Gods" on MangaDex!mangadex.org
It’s possible but what happened to Gejeel in the last arc could happened to them as wellSure. Here's the thing though.
I am almost certain that Sabertooth was brought into this arc so Sting (and maybe Rogue) can shine. I'm predicting either Sting gets a crack at God Serena, or the Twin Dragons take on the Signario Sisters. Possibly both.