Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,676
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Kinda annoying that if we lynch correctly the mafia will still get their perky back.
And since mafia can use Doc, we could have some kill oriented TP.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The player would have it as an additional secondary role.
And what happens to the case of someone that alrdy had an Ourosjaodnsaod receiving a second one? Do they stack?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Got a mild role that ain't old nor that new.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
And since mafia can use Doc, we could have some kill oriented TP.
Maybe, could also just be a useless role on mafia.
A double kill night will clear this, as I don't see people not using the strongest role: spy N1.

@GrySun it was nice knowing you.


And what happens to the case of someone that alrdy had an Ourosjaodnsaod receiving a second one? Do they stack?
It isn't a bonus action so they can't use both.
In that case they would pick the one they want to use, like if the first has spy on cooldown, they would use the second spy.

It seems secondary role stack no problem.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Master has given Glimmer a sock... Master has present Glimmer with clothes!! Glimmer is...FREE!
Cool I'll read the mecha now n see how phony y'all b
So I'm a bishi now. I know nothing about this game but I'm assuming my character dies. He looks like the type...
Thxs @SirSamuel016 @Lambu for hosting, thats some interesting and light mechs, i like the cooldown idea too. thxs @Marmalade for avys :zomg

I don't know the game nor the characters I was mixing Mio's name with Fire mblem Mia lol

I will be back soon wearing appropriate clothes !






@Shad rn :teehee
vote kill ethel
Wait it's not graysun ?


Btw the avatar looks very pretty, fitting for this queen


The secondary inheritance role makes it look like there isn't many roles in this game at least to me, the fact you always have a role flying around in townie make it very good late game, tho it really depends if there multiple
Honestly i doubt there 2 ouroboros depending on townie roles gry
Well shad already came out saying he vanilla so it's possible
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Ehh kinda op for mafias ... If a townie sends the ouroboros wrong
Avatar changed.

I just came back home. Not going to be very active in these early hours.

I'll catch up later.
Hintu onegai you all
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Maybe, could also just be a useless role on mafia.
Hence the "could".

It isn't a bonus action so they can't use both.
I'll just say there's still a potential value to it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
In the event that an Ouroboros role is passed to someone who already has an Ouroboros role, a new allocation will be randomised.
I see.
So with that, the question was cause if they would stack, then maybe we could bypass the cooldown, Shad (ex.: use perk 1 in n1; perk 2 in n2) - what I wanted to doublecheck.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I like that the Ouroboros has a failsafe from a balance perspective, but makes it look like there‘s not many. 2 for town 1 for mafia?
Yeah the fail safe make it look like that.

I was thinking everybody is vanilla which is why I claimed first to look good, but everybody is claiming a role and the rest aren't claiming.

Meaning it could be a normal game that doesn't fully revolve around the custom role.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Ouroboros being lynched doesn‘t let us pick a new one, only when killed. So afk Ouroboros player incoming who gets lynched early and we get screwed?
Fuck just got this, I think there is 0 chance we have a main spy/prostitute that isn't ouroboros but there is a chance doctor or body guard are in the game.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Uh Misho, just to be sure... are you being cryptic or dismissive?
Not really just not spoon feeding this one I like it from the cone
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fuck maybe said too much where is the delete button why is it disbaled
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,657
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Not really just not spoon feeding this one I like it from the cone
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fuck maybe said too much where is the delete button why is it disbaled
Reverse psychology maybe hmmm
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Fuck maybe said too much where is the delete button why is it disbaled
Mafia has 4 people to figure out hints, I'm just one.

If you said too much, then spoon feed me your ice cream
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
ice cream
Is Noah being liking chocolate flavor or vanilla flavor? Glimmer thinks both are being boring.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Knowing Lambu (Vietnam flashback), he is probably hosting to put some crazy role in the game.

Me no trust my senses, mafia you should beware of lover in your ranks :p

@Kat just checked but you role played heavily as Santa that game as well xD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Hintu onegai you all
Is you also giving a hint soon? Glimmer means not to pressure, just curious.

Never had this role before. Seems fun though.
Master said hints like this are being vague. Glimmer thinks you is needing to give us a better one soon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Kat just checked but you role played heavily as Santa that game as well xD
Glimmer roleplays when she is being feel like roleplaying. Glimmer is free to do whatever she likes.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Hintu onegai you all
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Hence the "could".



I'll just say there's still a potential value to it.
I'm useless vanilla
That doesn't fit to be queen
Why i assume there isn't many roles in this game with shad already coming out of an other vanilla
Was thinking to reveal or not but fuck it, vanilla is crap better come out now then later
The role comes back only 1 time per faction, so I don't see what you mean by it being good late game, unless I missed something?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Yeah lol but don't spoil yourself, worth playing.

This is the kind of the game that will be remade every 10 years on new consoles.

I may be biased but I like it.
A role that never gets deleted is great, it didn't say it's one time use but it' have a 2 day cooldown, tho i guess not all role could get chance to be used more than 2 times with the timing
Still the fact it never deleted even with kills, mafia not knowing which roles were used will be
Makes it so mafia never are free from the paranoia so usually they can't kill the one they want
And that kinda huge late game, or using the spy late game for us townie
Anyways the way i see it ouroboros is great for townie late game but not so great early game, normal roles are better
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
A role that never gets deleted is great
You need to reread the rules.
But the fact you are insistent on being wrong, kind of make you more trust worthy :Haha
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top