Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,686
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
There is being three vanilla townies? Glimmer also has no action, Glimmer is as good as a vanilla townie too. Master is being wanting the town to be obliterated again!
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What is this "glimmer" stuff all about? Can I get an old person translation?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
You need to reread the rules.
But the fact you are insistent on being wrong, kind of make you more trust worthy :Haha
Ah.... I see now...
Nvm, seems like my eyes skipped over that one in the inheritance
Thought it was forever



Ouroboros sucks, bring back normal roles
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Ah.... I see now...
Nvm, seems like my eyes skipped over that one in the inheritance
Thought it was forever



Ouroboros sucks, bring back normal roles
My current guess is mechanic is half the game the other half is a normal game with a Lambu-role.

Usually hosts get angry at me for mentioning their name but what needs to be done needs to be done, winning takes priority.

The mechanic is the work of Sam, he is a big xenoblade fun, the vanilla are in relation to the custom role, one is probably a vanilla mafia and may claim vanilla.

The second part of the draft is in relation to some role Lambu has crafted, since he isn't a xenoblade fan, it isn't ourubourus related.

This is my current working theory.

Be back in 1h.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
hi guys I'm here now, just got home so will start being active in a bit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

ah mechanic reminds me of hearthstone battlegrounds cards xD it's nice

so a game of townines, where if a player with a role will pass on the flame to another, interesting and fun, but harder to play as it's harder to convince ppl of your alliance cuz it's hard to get confirmed and it forces ppl to talk more
--- Double Post Merged, ---

actually scratch that last part I read the mechanics totally wrong (might be slightly drunk gomen)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Is you also giving a hint soon? Glimmer means not to pressure, just curious.
Yup, it was here:
Got a mild role that ain't old nor that new.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Still the fact it never deleted even with kills, mafia not knowing which roles were used will be
It kinda does, isn't inheriting something that can only happen once per ourobubbles?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Usually hosts get angry at me for mentioning their name but what needs to be done needs to be done, winning takes priority.
Or you could share your assumptions without labeling hosts?
I mean, you had enough base in game to throw that idea in here, for example.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I mean, you had enough base in game to throw that idea in here, for example.
Not sure what this mean, didn't get your second sentence.
But I get why you would take offence at my behaviour ^^

15 people game, lover is on the table, no way around it, gotta raise the alarm.

Anyway, I said what I had to say, we will see after the game if I was right or if I'm being paranoid for no reason.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
It kinda does, isn't inheriting something that can only happen once per ourobubbles?
Read the rules wrong, missed that it only inheritable once only
Thought it was like past games where there no limit


Btw shad lambu likes vanilla games just saying xD
As it seems you think he does lambu roles
What is even a lambu role

Birds? Flying ?
I didn't know we had those roles :lmao
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
question, who can inherit roles, anyone? or only players without roles?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If we are all vanillas does this make you a liar?
It actually makes you quite bad at following the thread.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyone else wanna put some votes down?
Gonna 2 people I wanna vote for so far but I'll prolly decide on it towards the end of the phase.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
If we are all vanillas does this make you a liar?
lol I didn't expect you to be in the game xD

I have a bad feeling about Farf, she tends to do the minimum to not look suspect when mafia, when town she go all in like she is the mayor and she wants to win no matter the cost!

I voted her because she didn't join the thread as the game started, then she joined, asked for hints which is something both a town and a mafia would do, gave a useless hint (looks bad for somebody asking for hints) then went silent again until you triggered her again (minimum required activity).

Overall I'm still leaning toward this being her mafia playstyle, but this is just a day 1 reason and I've been wrong enough time to be modest ^^

What do you think of your better half?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top