Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,675
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Also sorry for being afk. I have a 3 day workshop convention I'm attending that ends on Sunday and can only be available from 6pm Atlantic Standard Time until then. I'll still check in but it will be hard to post before then.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Well, this whole situation serves me as well, I think.
Hmmm, Jesus?

I did point out you've done that as mafia but currently there's 2 to 3 votes I'd vote instead of you.
I would think you would find the game where this happened, it very relevant to prove that he would go for a pro active kill on you on D1 as mafia.

It kind of wierd you would have 2 to 3 better mafia suspect better than the guy that is trying to kill you and that have done it before as mafia, you should say who and why, tell your reasons for suspecting these people more.

On the other hand, I wanna believe you wouldn't be this tactless.
If he did it before, then he isn't tactless.
It like you say he is mafia then say he isn't, pick one.

But I do want the record to remain here.
The Farf I know plays to win, she isn't ok with losing as long as she can say: I told you.

And I don't see your point on how a mafia would move the vote away in this moment, but just leave it wtv you'd prefer. I won't be pointing fingers yet.
The one that isn't mafia out of the 2, would switch.
Again my whole reason I'm suspecting you is your defeatist attitude not the Farf I know.
But you said they were 3 people higher than hardy, and you already pointed fingers at him, why not point at the others 2/3?

~
Very convoluted arguments, in my experience you tend to be scum when you are on the backfoot so early, when you are town, you are more sharp and deadly, day just started, will sleep on it.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So if we lynch towns ouro it'll be gone for good. Going to be a nervous lynch today.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Also sorry for being afk. I have a 3 day workshop convention I'm attending that ends on Sunday and can only be available from 6pm Atlantic Standard Time until then. I'll still check in but it will be hard to post before then.
It fine to be afk, you just need to read from time to time and vote, give your opinion.

then he isn't tactless
He is*
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I would think you would find the game where this happened, it very relevant to prove that he would go for a pro active kill on you on D1 as mafia.
I never said it was D1. But if you think I'm making this up, I'll check it.

It kind of wierd you would have 2 to 3 better mafia suspect better than the guy that is trying to kill you and that have done it before as mafia, you should say who and why, tell your reasons for suspecting these people more.
I'll say who and why within the next 17h ¬¬ If that line of yours would hold any actual ground I've be harassing you as well, he's not poking me alone.

If he did it before, then he isn't tactless.
It like you say he is mafia then say he isn't, pick one.
He's tactless cause we're intimate and he knows better. I won't return to this.
And I don't have to pick one to share a reference.

The Farf I know plays to win, she isn't ok with losing as long as she can say: I told you.
Oh I'm playing to win. I'm quite confident I won't be wrong about all of my names - it is possible, but I rly doubt it.
Still won't say who and why now. If you lynch me because you can't accept that I wanna use the zillion hours we have ahead with a purpose in mind and that's a part of our loss, then whine later and pin it on me - I'll happily ignore it.

The one that isn't mafia out of the 2, would switch.
Huh? Why? It's not like every town is bound to accept what I say lol.

I'm definetely not being a defeatist. I'll say what I wanna say if I get lynched or not. Your tunnel serves it.
I don't get you, you don't get me, and it is what it is.

"Day just started" "Why can't you drop everything already" in a single post...
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
So if we lynch towns ouro it'll be gone for good. Going to be a nervous lynch today.
I don't really care, a mafia would claim being an ouroboros to avoid being lynched.

What I learned 2 games ago, is that the only thing worse than lynch a town claiming a good role is to switch last minute randomly and end up killing another town with a good role, in the second case you end up with a dead townie + a revealed townie.

I will never switch last minute randomly, I will only switch if I have a reason to want somebody else dead and D1 they are usually no reasons.

So claiming ouroboros last minute has no effect.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I don't really care, a mafia would claim being an ouroboros to avoid being lynched.

What I learned 2 games ago, is that the only thing worse than lynch a town claiming a good role is to switch last minute randomly and end up killing another town with a good role, in the second case you end up with a dead townie + a revealed townie.

I will never switch last minute randomly, I will only switch if I have a reason to want somebody else dead and D1 they are usually no reasons.

So claiming ouroboros last minute has no effect.
Noted, Shad is indifferent.

I'm more thinking about how good we are at lynching, getting it so fabulously wrong on day 1. We lynched Inigo Montoya.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Noted, Shad is indifferent.

I'm more thinking about how good we are at lynching, getting it so fabulously wrong on day 1. We lynched Inigo Montoya.
Yeah lol that was the funniest day 1 lynch ever xD

Maybe I'm wrong here and the spy is worth saving, I don't see how as all mafia would need to do is block them, but it won't be my decision I will be back in 9h and play for 2h before leaving for the remaining of the day phase.

@Lambu @SirSamuel016
If the ouroboros is blocked, does their ability go on cooldown or can it be used the next night?

May the Gry be good to town.
May he live without protection
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Bran, is this another game you'll skip hinting?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Shad, it was likely the Baccano game but I'll check the game content later.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@SirSamuel016 @Lambu just to be clear, because English is hard for me sometimes, but if the player with the Ouroboros uses doctor on N1 they can use either of the other 2 the following nights while doctor cools down? It's not a choose only one situation?
Correct

@Lambu @SirSamuel016
If the ouroboros is blocked, does their ability go on cooldown or can it be used the next night?
It would go on cooldown regardless.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Shad, it was likely the Baccano game but I'll check the game content later.
Quick check but you got 0 votes that game until he was lynched D3, be back in the morning.

It would go on cooldown regardless.
Damn that very punishing for town I guess, too sleepy but makes it even worse to claim I think.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I said he was picking on me, thinking it was D1 or that I got lynched cause of that's on your own =-=
Why do I even try to understand where some of your things come from tho...
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I don't really care, a mafia would claim being an ouroboros to avoid being lynched.

What I learned 2 games ago, is that the only thing worse than lynch a town claiming a good role is to switch last minute randomly and end up killing another town with a good role, in the second case you end up with a dead townie + a revealed townie.

I will never switch last minute randomly, I will only switch if I have a reason to want somebody else dead and D1 they are usually no reasons.

So claiming ouroboros last minute has no effect.
You wouldn't hesitate on lynching a potential Ouroboros? Even in a game that seems to be leaning heavily towards vanilla?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
In spite of the beef I'm leaning towards trusting Shad that dropped the vanilla claim quite early. Not sure a TP or a mafia even in a full vanilla mafia team would do that even if that was the case. I feel good about Bel as well with that hint (I didn't check back but it's rather restrictive), and Asako also seemed genuine or was quite good with her timing where she seems to believe the game only has vanillas.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I said he was picking on me, thinking it was D1 or that I got lynched cause of that's on your own =-=
Why do I even try to understand where some of your things come from tho...
It fine if I'm wrong about you, not like I have proof just day 1 suspicion.

If hardy is also wrong then he fucked up as well.

If he is mafia well he won't go far with this play.

2 votes don't decide the lynch in a 15 players game, you haven't even voted yet.

I just think that 2 votes on the same player is a pro town move at it focuses votes enough for them to be meaningful, and cause following votes to also have meaning, instead of 15 placeholder votes, I'm interested to see how the vote evolve from here.

Just forget about all those discussions about previous games and focus on finding good lynch candidate.

Time is running out and your are still holding off making accusations even tho you said you have some ideas, in my opinion that is a better path.

Sorry for bad English I'm sleepy, I feel bad for connecting on you so much, so I would like to give you some space to play, in case you are town and I titled you, making you look more suspect to my eye.

Gl

You wouldn't hesitate on lynching a potential Ouroboros? Even in a game that seems to be leaning heavily towards vanilla?
I won't change my vote D1, no matter what you claim, the only reason I vote D1 is based on how suspect you are.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Time is running out and your are still holding off making accusations even tho you said you have some ideas, in my opinion that is a better path.
Jesus Shad, rly, it's running out but we have plenty of time ahead and using it is a part of the reason why I didn't vote yet. You rly can't put together why people would take time to vote? I ain't inventing anything new in here nor onto anything that shouldn't be less than obvious. If you're gonna insist on that, give up. It's like Hardy wanting me to do the reading for him - I won't. I'll vote, name all and say why tomorrow and that's the end of this.

And yes thx for the space. If you suspect me you said why alrdy - even tho it's cause I didn't post by page 2....... - and I don't wanna follow your request. Repeating that is just going in circles at this point. I'm trying to play and do my best, yes, and the simplest and more courteous way to summarize this is that we don't get each other. Those never ending low result debates do tilt me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top