Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,690
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That's a weird slip up.
Why weird, you were wanting to be honest but what you said in the spur of wanting to be honest was scummy?
Maybe armchair psychologist levels but I‘m believing it rn.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Glimmer is having to go and she is likely not coming back before the day is ending. Master said Glimmer should vote before she goes.
Glimmer wants revenge so Glimmer votekills Hardy.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Why weird, you were wanting to be honest but what you said in the spur of wanting to be honest was scummy?
Maybe armchair psychologist levels but I‘m believing it rn.
Weird to be counted as a slip up. But it is D1 so this line of questioning is ok
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thanks for including my votes icon
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,690
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
(Host M is now here 100% for the rest of the phase after that foopy game and votes are updated)
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
This I added to multiquote because it sounds just like me when I‘m mafia and Shad is being persistent, I give the ol „Despite suspecting me like this I think Shad is town, it‘s just le classic Shad“. Like I try to make peace with him but then he just bites down harder.
Not that I care about your own view of me but I've mention my view of Shad way before - I was just recollecting my reads on the others in there.

and I so far think you're townie but it's kinda funny you won't be able to tell that.
Does that mean you don't think I have a valid point on Shad?

To rub you off further - I'd likely say that as scum as well since imo that was decent enough for me to mention and use it in an attempt to blend in, specially if I felt that I wouldn't be able to explore suspicions on him later.
Extra rub off: I'll also pay attention to how he feels about you for as long as I'm in game. Imo he recurrently misses the mark in general but whenever he settles down on an opinion about you, he's often assertive.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
About lala as it took a big part of the catching up
The way i see mafia lala play is that is passive early on and when getting attacked she defends her self but without the same aggressive assertive nature she does as townie
The way i see her interaction with shad now that way but with hardy she not
Then again it's hardy, he know how pushes her button easily xD

Hmm, hardy at the time you started all the debate because the way she was talking early game, was she at work like she says xD
If so isn't it a bit early to jump the gun or is lala active even when she at work ?
You know her schedule the best

Well that my current thought about the interaction
Also hardy gry claimed active before lala ever claimed so at the time she wasn't the only one

I wonder if I doomed myself with the active claim and I‘m getting killed this night
I mean why did you, you usually more careful and avoid risking it considering you so popular as a kill
Don't think i ever seen you claim as early as you did



Also, I did not like Asako‘s way of claiming vanilla because Shad did. Looks fake, like throwing in the claim because she saw she could use it rather than it being her role
Psst, did you know, i never claimed as mafia day 1, only time i did was as a defuser or kamikaze bomb and later regretted it in game
I admit if shad didn't claim i couldn't have as usually if there a solo vanilla in a game full of roles, means they not vanilla but death miller or sleeper
And i don't want to deal with that
Shad have balls I don't :yoda

Seeing shad claim and me also having vanilla made me confident it's more leaning to a vanillast game
Tho i guess it kinda fucks over those that have roles with people coming out as vanilla in such a small game, oups?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hmm, hardy at the time you started all the debate because the way she was talking early game, was she at work like she says xD
If so isn't it a bit early to jump the gun or is lala active even when she at work ?
You know her schedule the best
That was Shad, Hardy called me a liar because of my hint.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I mean why did you, you usually more careful and avoid risking it considering you so popular as a kill
Don't think i ever seen you claim as early as you did
No way I‘ve been claiming active like every game, sometimes as a bait while passive. Which I may still be doing, wink wink.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
No way I‘ve been claiming active like every game, sometimes as a bait while passive. Which I may still be doing, wink wink.

I meant early in the day, you were like the first dude to claim, that what i meant, you usually do it mid day

I mean if you a trap cool, not my problem but mafias
At least you still be alive with us later

Pst don't reply to this and let's keep it in the air, just correcting what i meant
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Tô get you out of the shadows cause you seem too comfy to me: the first person I consider to vote for is you Fiend, btw. Nonchalantly announcing you wouldn't be following the first part of the day after you got home, even tho you've been online all the time - all the freaking time. Then 2h to check the thread and around 30 mins to say anything once you're done, based on reaction records. You're coasting, imo.
I don't think you're the type of scum that shies away but you're not a fully absent and disengaged townie either, even if you're not the most vocal person you still drop small comments and jokes here and there. You also ignored my quote requesting you a hint, it's unusual for you to dismiss those.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
My role is passive.

With Bel's claim it's hard not to trust her if that's what I think it is. The only ones claiming potentially AR are Gry, Lala, Jammin and DD. It's also interesting that both Lala and Gry among the first players to claim here.

Maybe they hadn't thought about the mechanics too much and regret this? Gry also gave two hints? He usually likes people to claim/hint early but I think it's rare for him to be that open about his role.

@Shad Are you actually claiming Vanilla or did you just want to blend in?

I don't care much about the Lala-Hardy discussion. Seems pretty obvious that he wants to push her buttons. There is no way he missed Gry's posts.

Glimmer is NOT vanilla townie, Glimmer said she is as good as vanilla townie because of her role but Glimmer is having a role.
"As good as" can mean a lot of things.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I meant early in the day, you were like the first dude to claim, that what i meant, you usually do it mid day

I mean if you a trap cool, not my problem but mafias
At least you still be alive with us later

Pst don't reply to this and let's keep it in the air, just correcting what i meant
He's been claiming ASAP lately for as far as I remember.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Demonspeed is more demonslow this game :Haha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He's been claiming ASAP lately for as far as I remember.
Seems like i have a shit memory then... Not sth new to me
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not that I care about your own view of me but I've mention my view of Shad way before - I was just recollecting my reads on the others in there.
Does that mean you don't think I have a valid point on Shad?

To rub you off further - I'd likely say that as scum as well since imo that was decent enough for me to mention and use it in an attempt to blend in, specially if I felt that I wouldn't be able to explore suspicions on him later.
Extra rub off: I'll also pay attention to how he feels about you for as long as I'm in game. Imo he recurrently misses the mark in general but whenever he settles down on an opinion about you, he's often assertive.
Your point isn‘t anything unique, my point was about how you reiterate your thoughts on Shad after being in an altercation with him, as a „here‘s the conclusion of our talk“.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I did say I didn't care about your view of me.

It's not about being unique, but my point on Shads claim doesn't seem to be what other thinks alrdy. I'll keep freely sharing my stance and reads and you can take it as wtv.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Tô get you out of the shadows cause you seem too comfy to me: the first person I consider to vote for is you Fiend, btw. Nonchalantly announcing you wouldn't be following the first part of the day after you got home, even tho you've been online all the time - all the freaking time. Then 2h to check the thread and around 30 mins to say anything once you're done, based on reaction records. You're coasting, imo.
I don't think you're the type of scum that shies away but you're not a fully absent and disengaged townie either, even if you're not the most vocal person you still drop small comments and jokes here and there. You also ignored my quote requesting you a hint, it's unusual for you to dismiss those.
I might have been online because I was on the main forum's page or visited certain pages but it's low effort compared to reading the Mafia thread and taking notes, which is something I did today. I was definitely not here "All the time".

There is also stuff I do on my laptop which is unrelated to this forum obviously. People always use activity against me for some reason.

It's not hard to post fillerish stuff D1, I would have done that if I was worried about my "activity".
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Imo it's not low effort if you're doing it so often like you were, and I was following it. It takes more effort to check the thread in a single go.

I said it wasn't about low participation and that Ik you're not that vocal, but imo you rly mildly follow stuff and drop small comments here and there, fluffy and game points. I didn't even know you take notes.

Feels like you only want the day to pass by.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
It's actually the role I've had most playing this game. It's ridiculous at this point.
I‘m unable to separate Bel‘s playstyle from Juviiis, don‘t like it and always think it‘s mafia and most of the time is.
Really Gry?? :heh I'm not sure what Juviii induced PTSD you have but I'm not her and I'm pretty sure I've been town more than I've been Mafia.

Reading back the Farf/Hardy interaction felt like Mafia buddies trying to create space between them. But that's usually a mid to late game tactic. Farf doesn't seemd that suspicious to me, but it's been a while since I played and I can't really remember anyone's playstyle. I'm used to Shad being Shad though. What was more iffy was Hardy's random attack. Seems like he just piggybacked off Shad's fixation for the sake of engagement so it's not something I'm inclined to take too seriously this early.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top