Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,694
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
I've referenced things from before I started poking you tho.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well I'll change my vote if I gotta save myself, I'd still pick you low profile people over the upfront ones.
Like what? I only remember you saying that I was coasting. .

I don't think I had replied to anyone in particular before that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Honestly it feels like you are focusing on me because you saw I was online despite what I said and can't let go.

But being online and being focused on the game are different things.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Votekill Grysun. I won't be around much for the final hours but I'll try to follow as best as I can and change my vote if anything jumps out at me.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
No it's not retarded considering it's canon they usually prefer the other dead to play in peace in their house
That's rly not true lmao.
He's actually quite good at hiding it and I play less then.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like what? I only remember you saying that I was coasting. .
Then would you read it again, including the vote post, instead of just making me type it again? :bored I don't think anyone else had tagged or quoted you, hinting after all the rest is quite cozy.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Honestly it feels like you are focusing on me because you saw I was online despite what I said and can't let go.

But being online and being focused on the game are different things.
I wrote my points about staying away for scums as a whole, just chose to go with you among others cause I didn't quite like the effort response yeah.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If I have to save myself I'll like snipe Jams among those.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Vote kill Asako.

The most suspicious among the Vanilla claimers IMO.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Saying that she felt safe revealing that she was Vanilla because of Shad's post. Disregarding Lawl who hinted "Ice cream" right after, she is the one who started the trend.

Also throwing dirt at 2, 3 people but has yet to vote.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Anyone can see it. I wouldn't have mentioned if it could harm her, but she's pretty safe if BP.
Exactly, mafia will find out themselves too. Now oroboras know not to use doctor on her.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I said I'm waiting for sakura as i want to see more of her
Tho it's high likely I'm voting erin with the way things are going currently
I mean there still 2 hours, i only vote early if i have sth to do
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill Grysun. I won't be around much for the final hours but I'll try to follow as best as I can and change my vote if anything jumps out at me.
Why gry tho, no reason?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Glimmer is not knowing she should have popcorn for breakfast. Glimmer is sticking with tea instead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Is you implying you are also vanilla? Glimmer wants to note down.

We are not being all vanilla, Gry is being active role and Glimmer is passive but is not vanilla for example.
You know I'm coming around on this Glimmer thing. At first the 3rd person was a bit offputting. But now that I know Glimmer is a tea drinker I'm all for it.:verily

So he's also being a bit shy?
Your posts were before 7am EST on a Saturday... I'm not getting up before that for anything but my dream role, which this isn't.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
is the asako hype train to counter hardy timely demise
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

not licking what I see atm
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Anyway, if there is one thing I've proved I'm good in mafia games it's helping lynch detectives on day 1. I don't think I've ever helped lynch a mafia D1. In fact the only one I can remember dying in a game I played was the one Zasz daylight cowboy'd.

Having said that, I don't feel great about going for Hardy since he seemed like was aggressively doing the inquisitor thing and this IS mafia game after all. Besides he's probably sleeping on the couch after that and I feel like that's punishment enough.

Farf just seems like Farf to me. So I don't know.

I don't want Kat dead because I've decided the Glimmer thing is kind of great.

I don't want Gry dead because peak Gry is day 3 and beyond and him being out before then is a tragedy.

Demon seems like normal Demon to me but we did just do our buddy cop routine last game. So I'm probably bias. Either way though...

I feel like going for Brandish or Asako because my gut tells me to. But does anybody know why Tatsumaki isn't around? As you know I like the Holt memorial vote for the inactive.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Anyway, if there is one thing I've proved I'm good in mafia games it's helping lynch detectives on day 1. I don't think I've ever helped lynch a mafia D1. In fact the only one I can remember dying in a game I played was the one Zasz daylight cowboy'd.

Having said that, I don't feel great about going for Hardy since he seemed like was aggressively doing the inquisitor thing and this IS mafia game after all. Besides he's probably sleeping on the couch after that and I feel like that's punishment enough.

Farf just seems like Farf to me. So I don't know.

I don't want Kat dead because I've decided the Glimmer thing is kind of great.

I don't want Gry dead because peak Gry is day 3 and beyond and him being out before then is a tragedy.

Demon seems like normal Demon to me but we did just do our buddy cop routine last game. So I'm probably bias. Either way though...

I feel like going for Brandish or Asako because my gut tells me to. But does anybody know why Tatsumaki isn't around? As you know I like the Holt memorial vote for the inactive.
tatsu did say something about possible afkish
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Votekill Asako

In the end it comes down to the fact that I still owe her one for being my partner and a mafia in one of those team games. So right or wrong I'll feel pretty good about balancing those scales.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Blame hosts they the one who paired us, and i suicide anyways so does it matter (had fun tho for that one day with ya)


Anyways votekill erin
I'm not up to voting lala or hardy to save myself currently
And the fact erin disappeared currently, not waiting lol
1 hour left
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
:gwah
Don't die shad
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

... i think what you did wasn't worth the risk of getting oofed by coin flip on day 1:notlikethis
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Considering moving to Erin and leaving it for another voter to decide if they prefer Erin or Koko
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I use cowboy on Jammin!
Can imagine how hyped the hosts were when they saw the Comboy landed on you lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And now that our first vanilla claimer was "fake", I wonder how many others just lied and followed the trend
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top